Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting News; Spoiler-ish!
Topic Started: Jan 24 2011, 01:07 AM (564 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brittany Underwood OUT at One Life to Live!

More cast cutting from the soaps today. ABC Daytime has confirmed to Soap Opera Digest that Brittany Underwood (Langston) has been let-go by the series and the decision was storyline-dictated. Langston is now set for an exit this spring.

Underwood first appeared on the canvas as a wayward teenager who Dorian took under her wing and eventually adopted. So where does this leave Ford and an on-screen romantic interest for his portrayer, David Gregory ? Stay tuned!

michaelfairmansoaps.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Casting news from The Suds Report...
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Suds Report

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I leaning towards it being true, Cheryl. Mostly because of the pic of Todd's old face popping up recently.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD is saying that TSJ will be leaving to pilot season when his contract expires in April. But if nothing comes of that he'll likely return to OLTL. Also, Roger Howarth was approached but a West Coast show but he declined to do pilot season, as well. The article suggests that OLTL might want both guys on the show.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
NOOOOOOOO! I love Susan Haskell! Can't say that I'm completely surprised, as I couldn't see where she would fit in any of the storylines they are currently telling. But I hoped they'd keep her back-burnered until Roger Howarth shows up and they'd weave her into that somehow.

:crying:

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
If Howarth doesn't start taping until May, sounds like this will be more of a summer story. I just hope it's a good story, and not something that requires more suspension of disbelief than I'm willing to give.

I'm not surprised that someone in this thread doesn't like Susan Haskell. :nana:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply