Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting News; Spoiler-ish!
Topic Started: Jan 24 2011, 01:07 AM (559 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't have strong feelings either way about Langston since I just started watching again but Lordy, that dude that plays Ford is cute!

Bilki--I do NOT like that other spoiler that you posted. Hope it's not true. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmmm......my buddy told me she read that Trevor was leaving and Roger was definitely coming back. I'm not sure where she heard it though. We were both a little upset because we love Trevor St. John. Not that I don't love Roger Howarth as well. I guess if he leaves of his own volition, that's cool, I just hope we don't find out later on down the road that he was pushed out in order to bring back RH. That would really suck.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the confirmation, Jbrr! After today's show, you just KNEW he had to be coming back. Every time I looked around they were showing a different pic of original Todd. So they are planning a storyline with BOTH of them??? Hmmmm.......I truly hope the writers can come up with something halfway plausible and interesting.

Susan Haskell does nothing for me. Except kind of creep me out. The character, not the actress. I'm cool with her going. The actress is the luckiest woman on the face of the planet being married to MY Thorsten Kaye. Not that I'm jealous or anything! :violent:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply