Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~; January ~ March, 2011
Topic Started: Dec 29 2010, 04:03 PM (2,796 Views)
Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday Jan 3rd
Tawny encourages Amber to join her in a plan to gain money and power; Hope looks for support after Liam's betrayal.

Tuesday Jan 4th
Brooke cautions Amber about her future; Bill tries to rectify a bad deed.

Wednesday Jan 5th
The people at Jackie M pull themselves together and return to business; Owen makes an amorous advance.

Thursday Jan 6th
Whip's offense shocks Taylor; Brooke and Thomas go to Paris for a press conference.

Friday Jan 7th
Jackie is delighted by Nick's announcement.

MSN

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday Jan 10th
Ridge informs Taylor of the international press junket; Nick officiates at Jackie and Owen's vow renewal ceremony.

Tuesday Jan 11th
Hope goes up against Amber and Tawny; Stephanie discusses her illness with Taylor.

Wednesday Jan 12th
Ridge, Thorne and Eric reminisce about Brooke; Oliver surprises Amber.

Thursday Jan 13th
Stephanie and Eric share a moment.

Friday Jan 14th
Nick runs into Taylor at Dayzee's; Amber talks to Marcus about her situation.

MSN

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

B&B: Soaps In Depth's Preview of 2011 from Brad Bell; The peal of wedding bells and some unexpected

When B&B rings in 2011, the peal of wedding bells—and some unexpected engagements—won't be far behind.

Trouble With A Capital "T"
As she gets reacquainted with ex-hubby Rick, "Amber will be taking her mother's advice, which is never good," says executive producer/headwriter Bradley Bell. "We all want to trust our mothers... but Tawny's not full of the best wisdom."

Taylor's Crusade Continues
"Taylor's the only one ringing the alarm bells about Brooke and Thomas," Bell explains. "Stephanie is torn, because she believes that Brooke has really changed her ways. She just cannot see her crossing the line with Ridge's son." So, as Taylor continues playing protective mama bear, all alone, her and "Whip's marriage is going to be put to the test." And what about Thomas? Notes Bell: "Brooke has seemingly charmed all the [Forrester] men. Could she go one more generation?"

Jackie Gets Creative
Without a suitable head designer to keep her company afloat, Jackie puts pencil to sketchpad. "We'll see if she can be the designer that Jackie M is looking for now that Bridget has departed," says Bell.

A New Mrs. Marone?
If Aggie has her druthers, she'll be calling Jackie Mom before too long. "I think Aggie's hoping for more of a commitment out of Nick," shares Bell. "We'll see if that happens in 2011."

Battle Of The Blondes
Oliver or Liam? Liam or Oliver? Just when Hope thinks she's settled on the right suitor, she'll find herself in more of a quandary than ever thanks to continuing interference from her nemesis, Amber. "We can really look forward to them becoming even greater rivals," says Bell.

A New Venture For Dayzee
Having bonded over their mission to help others in need, Dayzee and Stephanie go into business, says Bell. "They're going to become partners." And Dayzee will find love with Marcus.

Soap scene

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
She is coming back soon. I will try to find that.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

B&B: Spoilers For The Week Of Jan 24th; And Beyond

Coming soon:

Steffy returns to L.A. as a cunning and charming businesswoman who is no longer playing with the boys. She sets her sights on a certain man and will do anything in her power to get what she wants.

CBS Board

Spoilers for down the road

Hope and Amber spar

Justin's cousin, Olivia, arrives during a big moment

Soapcentral

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree about Amber leaving Daniel to raise little D, but not having him with her. Not a Amber fan anyway. LOL

Interesting info about the movie. Thanks!

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday Jan 17th
Thomas surprises Brooke; Nick gets unexpected information.

Tuesday Jan 18th
Nick finds Stephanie to be unexpectedly supportive.

Wednesday Jan 19th
Katie intends to cheer Donna up; Stephanie yells at Nick.

Thursday Jan 20th
Dayzee meets Donna and Justin; Bill and Justin reflect on their lives.

Friday Jan 21st
Stephanie promises Nick she will stick by him; Donna chooses to believe in Justin.

MSN

Monday January 17:

Nick needles Ridge about Thomas and Brooke.

Ridge tells Nick that the idea of Thomas being a threat of any kind is laughable.

Amber asks Tawny why they're eating at an expensive restaurant when she said she was broke.

Brooke confronts Thomas about his unacceptable behavior.

Brooke asks Thomas if he is starting to have feelings for her.

Nick receives stunning news about his health.

Tuesday January 18:

Brooke tries to forget what Thomas did.

Stephanie learns of Nick's prognosis and offers support.

Thomas squirms when Taylor quizzes him about the trip to Paris.

Wednesday January 19:

Stephanie rides Nick about his current lifestyle choices.

Katie learns that Donna is lonely.

Nick wants Stephanie to keep his health information quiet.

Madison wants more from Thomas.

Posted Image

Thursday January 20:

Marcus introduces Dayzee to Donna and Justin.

Bill and Justin remember the good times.

Nick decides to take Jack camping.

Aggie questions Nick after finding evidence he's seeing a doctor.

Friday January 21:
Nick insists that Stephanie back off.

Nick realizes his actions are affecting his son.

Donna's birthday gift to Justin raises questions for him.

Dayzee lets Marcus know her intentions.

Soaps.com

Thomas startles a sleeping Brooke on the trip home from Paris.

Nick receives shocking news from an unexpected source.

Stephanie provides a surprising source of support, and annoyance, for Nick.

Katie becomes determined to lift a lonely Donna’s spirits.

Nick defends himself when Stephanie becomes verbally aggressive.

Marcus introduces Dayzee to both Donna and Justin.

Bill and Justin reminisce on the good times they have spent together and the fact that they are now both fathers to their sons.

Stephanie assures Nick she will be by his side as he faces his fear and stop his bad habits.

Donna takes a leap of faith with Justin.

Soapcentral

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, January 24
Stephanie takes a tough love approach with Nick;
A proposal of marriage is made and accepted.

Tuesday, January 25
Nick faces a difficult time keeping his promise to Stephanie.

Wednesday, January 26
Brooke and Thomas are torn over telling Ridge the truth;
Stephanie tells Jackie about Nick's medical condition.

Thursday, January 27
Tawny pressures her daughter to work her magic with Liam;
Donna refuses to believe Pam has changed.

Friday, January 28
Stephanie worries that Pam and Stephen's relationship is too serious;
Hope and Amber get into a heated argument.

SNS

More Info:

Monday, January 24
A persistent Stephanie tries to convince Nick to kick his addiction;
Jack makes a startling confession to Nick;
Marcus discloses his family's history to Dayzee;
Donna tells Justin the purpose behind her gift to him.

Tuesday, January 25
Nick tells Stephanie he's taking her words to heart, but she catches him caving in to his addiction;
Bill goes out of his way to support Justin after hearing about Donna's proposition;
Justin gives Donna an official answer to her proposal.

Wednesday, January 26
Brooke remains wary of Thomas after the incident on the jet;
Jackie learns about Nick's addiction and health scare;
Madison confronts Thomas about dating two women at the same time.

Thursday, January 27
Amber moves into the trailer park with Tawny;
Donna and Justin tell Marcus their exciting news;
Tawny recruits a new friend who's familiar with hospital lab mix-ups;
Stephen divulges a big surprise to Donna.

Friday, January 28
Hope wonders how far Amber will go to seek revenge;
Stephen's news is devastating to everyone;
Brooke makes an emotional plea to Stephanie to help end the ongoing family feud between the Forresters and Logans.

SNS

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

B&B: Lots Of February Sweeps Spoilers From SOD; Feb 1st Issue

February is going to be hotter than ever as we celebrate our 6,000th episode on February, 7 declares Executive Producer/Head Writer Brad Bell.

NICK/STEPHANIE: "Jolted into realty by a recent health scare, Nick continues to battle his addiction to smoking cigars. Stephanie promisies Nick she'll remain by his side through his struggle. As Nick faces denial and his inability to quit, Stephanie brings Jackie, his son, Jack and four lung cancer patients and survivors, including actress Kathryn Joosten, to asstist in an intervention."

DONNA/JUSTIN: "Emotionally shattered by her mother's death and her divorce from Eric, Donna finally finds her happiness when she takes a second chance with her first love, Justin. As the Logans, Forresters, and Spencers come together to celebrate this sweet reunion, past transgressions are forgotten and forgiven and never-before-seen members of the family arrive on the scene."

AMBER/BILL/TAMNY/BILL/BROOKE/LIAM: "Amber puts herself in Bill's direct line of fire when she succumbs to Tawny's badgering and announces that she is pregnant with Liam's child. It quickly becomes Hope, Brooke, Liam, and Bill vs Amber and Tawny, and the war begins. As Hope and Liam set out to discover who the real baby daddy is, Bill makes is his mission to disprove Amber's claim and get her out of their lives.....permanently."

OLIVER/HOPE: "Oliver finds himself in a difficult predicament when Hope asks him to reveal what he knows about Amber. Will Oliver keep the truth from Hope for his own personal gain? Or, will he reveal that he and Amber were lovers and her child could very well be his?" STEFFY: "Steffy returns from Paris and wastes no time getting into the mix of her family's business, her siblings's love lives and setting her sights on a man to call her own,"

THOMAS: "Thomas redirects his affections from Brooke to another young woman. He takes dating advice from Ridge, which promptly backfires, and Thomas begins to realize that the girl that he is losing his heart to has no interest in the material world, which makes his love grow ever stronger.

CBS Board

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday January 31:

Stephanie agrees to Brooke's request.

Stephen gets a warning from Stephanie.

Donna shares her news with Eric.

Hope tries to shoot down Amber's pregnancy claim.

Tuesday February 1:

Amber tells Oliver she's pregnant.

The Logan sisters remember their mother and brother.

A surprise guest comes from out-of-town for Justin's wedding to Donna.

Bill ruffles feathers at the wedding.

Wednesday February 2:

Everyone gathers for Donna's wedding to Justin.

Marcus is happy for his parents.

Amber tries to get Oliver to keep quiet.

Hope and Liam grill Oliver.

Thursday February 3:

Brooke confides in Katie about the kiss from Thomas.

Nick struggles with his addiction and acts irritable.

Stephanie behaves with sensitivity toward Eric regarding Donna's remarriage.

Friday February 4:

Nick gets a warning from Dr. Lewis.

Ridge witnesses a run-in between Brooke and Summer.

Stephanie hatches an idea of how to get through to Nick.

Soaps.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

B&B: Spoilers For The Week Of February 7th

Monday
Stephanie brings family, cancer patients and survivors, including actress Kathryn Joosten, to Nick's intervention.

Tuesday
Bill and Brooke discuss Liam and Hope's burgeoning relationship; Amber is confronted and asked to take a pregnancy test.

Wednesday
Amber is faced with a furious Bill Spencer; Thomas and Stephanie talk about how they see Brooke differently.

Thursday
Tawny and Carl try to get to the hospital to save Amber.

Friday
Thomas becomes enamored with his grandfather's new friend; Hope, Brooke, Bill, Liam, Tawny and Amber anxiously await.await for paternity test results.

MSN

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Kyle Lowder out!

Soap Opera Digest has learned that after four years on B&B, Kyle Lowder (Rick) is out. "Brad [Bell, executive producer/head writer] called this morning and said he felt terrible that they haven't been able to generate enough story for the character," reveals the actor. "He felt it was in everybody's best interest that we go in different directions. From my standpoint, it's an amicable situation. Obviously, it's their choice, but at the same time, the story has been slow for over a year-and-a-half and like any professional in any line of work would do, you prepare yourself for the next step. So, it wasn't a surprise that it was going to happen, but it was handled in the most respectful way and I have huge respect for Brad. I had a great four years there and I thank him for the opportunity. And now, onto the next thing." For the full story from Lowder, be sure to grab the issue of Digest on sale 2/15.

soapoperadigest.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

B&B: Spoilers For The Week Of February 14th

Valentine's Day brings heartache for Hope when Liam is declared the father of Amber's baby.

Cupid hits Thomas and Dayzee, who insists that Thomas admit what sparked his interest in her that led to their kiss.

Brooke and Bill hatch a plot to deal with Amber, much to Ridge's dismay.

Bill makes an offer to Amber after the paternity test points to Liam.

Amber's refusal leads to Bill using words of warning.

Liam confronts Amber and demands the details of the fateful night, and charges her with targeting him.

When Liam suffers a horrendous accident that leaves him unconscious, Bill accuses Amber of deliberately trying to kill his son.

Steffy returns from Paris and is a surprising source of support to Hope.

Ready for love, Steffy reveals to Taylor that she has an eye on someone special.

SNS

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Susan Flannery Talks The Bold and the Beautiful's Scary Cancer Plot and Her Future

Feb 2, 2011 12:15 PM ET

by Michael Logan

The Bold and the Beautiful can be wildly goofy and trash-tastic - and we do love that! - but the CBS soap turns deadly serious for its 6,000th episode on February 7. That's when stage 4 lung-cancer patient Stephanie Forrester, played by Susan Flannery, and several actual lung-cancer survivors - including Desperate Housewives star Kathryn Joosten and Chinese opera diva Zheng Cao - will attempt an intervention to convince Nick (Jack Wagner) that he needs to deal with his addiction to cigar smoking. TV Guide Magazine got a rare chance to speak with the ultra-private, four-time Emmy winning Flannery - herself a cancer survivor - and got her take on this groundbreaking story.

TV Guide Magazine: Few survive stage 4 lung cancer for more than a few years. What were your thoughts when [exec producer-head writer] Brad Bell gave Stephanie such a dire diagnosis?
Flannery: [Laughs] And then he added brain tumors! Yes, it was shocking, and I think Brad really played on that. I'm so very proud of our show and especially proud of Brad because he's gone balls to the wall with this cancer story. When word first got out at CBS, a lot of people came over from The Young and the Restless - which shoots just across the hall from us - and they were saying, "Susan, are you really leaving the show? Is Brad nuts?" And I said, "Well, you never know what's going to happen in this business!" [Laughs] I think that drove all the Y&R actresses crazy! But it's true. You never know what lies ahead.

TV Guide Magazine: Were you concerned that this story might hit too close to home?
Flannery: Brad first called me about it last summer. He'd originally thought of giving Stephanie colon cancer - which is the kind of cancer I was diagnosed with - and he wanted to make sure I wouldn't take offense or have a problem with it, which was very sweet of him. I said, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me." But then I think he did further investigating and decided to make it stage 4 lung cancer after learning there might be a way one could survive something like that. Of course, he then threw in the brain tumors...so who knows?

TV Guide Magazine: Where do you think this is headed? It's hard to imagine Brad letting Stephanie die, but nuttier things have happened in Soapland...
Flannery: I don't know if Brad will kill Stephanie off or if she's going back under the knife - I never ask him about story. It's my belief that actors should stay the hell out of that. But wherever this is going, I know I'm in good hands. It seems to me he's making a really huge generational shift in the show and building up a lot of the young ones to more prominence, which is great. He's cast some marvelous kids in the last year or so - Jackie, who plays Steffi, is wonderful, and so is the kid who plays Liam, and Kim, the young one playing Hope, is really developing nicely. It's a great group, the future of our show, and I think we'll see them win some awards over the next few years.

TV Guide Magazine: You've talked in the past about the possibility of retirement. Where do you stand with that now?
Flannery: I'm okay to work a bit longer, especially now that we have this great shooting schedule where we get 20 weeks off per year. I'm thinking I'll work for another couple of years.

TV Guide Magazine: Given your personal experience, did you have input into Stephanie's story?
Flannery: The only thing I shared with Brad was the importance of keeping your sense of humor after a cancer diagnosis, otherwise you don't survive. If you can't find a way to laugh every day, if you can't find things to be joyful about, then you will give into the disease. I have seen that happen to people. So, yeah, humor... that was the key for me. And I think that's what made Brad have Stephanie create a bucket list. Even though she was all prepared to go and had made her peace with everything, she had a few whimsical things she wanted to try. I liked that a lot.

TV Guide Magazine: All that fun stuff played well, yet there was a pall hanging over the bucket list episodes because Stephanie was refusing treatment. Could you relate to that part of her story?
Flannery: No, but then I didn't really face that choice in my own life. When they told me I had colon cancer, practically five minutes later I was heading into surgery. I was like, "Great! Now we know what's wrong with me!" The doctors had been trying to figure it out for a month or more. So when somebody finally gives you an answer in a situation like that, you're in some ways relieved. Also, unlike Stephanie, I felt I still had a lot of time left in me.

TV Guide Magazine: Let's talk about the 6,000th episode.
Flannery: I like that Brad wanted to honor the show's anniversary by extending the cancer story in this way. Although I did think, "Oh, my God, here we go again!" I'm once again playing a character interacting with real people, just as I did when we shot down at the Union Rescue Mission and Stephanie talked to the homeless. It's a tricky thing. When Brad approached me about going down to Skid Row to do those scenes I said, "I'm not Oprah! I'm not Barbara Walters! They made careers out of asking people questions! That's not what I do!" But he agreed to help me out and do research on the people and help me with the right questions. [Laughs] And then he threw me to the wolves! I had to wing it!

TV Guide Magazine: But those episodes were beautiful! You asked all the right questions and asked them from the heart.
Flannery: Oh, thank you, honey. Yeah, I guess it all came out okay. I was concerned about repeating that with the 6,000th because we have real cancer survivors interacting with fictional characters. Kathryn Joosten and Zheng Cao, who has a stunning voice and sings with the San Francisco Opera Company, are wonderful women and really got into it. I think their scenes are going to be very effective. But we also had cancer survivors [who are non-performers] interacting with us. They had very moving stories but I'm not sure they made the connection as well. We'll see. That's the beauty of editing, isn't it? The whole thing is very brave and innovative, a very interesting experiment. I think Brad might be riding a wave toward a new way of making soap operas, with reality being interjected into scripted drama. And of course it's good to get out the word that smoking is bad. [Laughs] She says as she puffs on her cigar...

TV Guide Magazine: These women you mention are part of a cancer support group Stephanie has formed by reaching out on the web. Will we continue to see them on the show?
Flannery: I don't know. Again, I haven't asked Brad. If we do, we'd really need a qualified group leader, perhaps a psychologist, in order to do this realistically and responsibly. The whole set-up is a little funny. Stephanie connects with these survivors on the Internet but has never actually met them until they come to her home to admonish Nick. Well, the Forresters are supposed to be very rich and famous - Eric Forrester is like Ralph Lauren - and we shouldn't let just anybody in the house! [Laughs] But our audience is very forgiving of that stuff.

TV Guide Magazine: B&B has won back-to-back Emmys for best soap - first for Storm's suicide, then Ann's death - and many are predicting it'll be three in a row with the cancer plot. Soaps can serve up all the evil doppelgangers they want, but when it comes right down to it, it's matters of life and death that really resonate with the audience and make daytime drama matter. Why don't more soaps get that?
Flannery: I totally agree. It's what we do best. That's what I've always tried to beat over the heads of the rest of the cast. When those big life moments come you gotta go balls out, and really commit, and you also have to be smart enough to know when those big moments come. The rest of what we do is what I call "coffee cup scenes," where you want to make it as natural and simple and relaxed as possible, but every once in a while you have to remind them that you're an actor and really act! Know what I mean?

TV Guide Magazine: Indeed! Don't you think Brad's late dad, [Y&R and B&B creator] Bill Bell would be bursting buttons over his kid?
Flannery: Yes, but I think Bill knew Brad had the right stuff before he died, even in those last stages before he totally slipped away from us. He was very aware of Brad's gifts and very proud of him! And I know how much finally winning that writing Emmy last year meant to Brad. He so deserved it. This is one of the best working experiences a lot of us on the show have ever had. His writing has pulled us all together as a company. We are totally juiced!

tvguide.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday February 14:

Dayzee confronts Thomas about the kiss.

Bill warns Amber about the penalty she'll pay if she's lying.

The results of the paternity test are revealed.

Tuesday February 15:

Amber sends Tawny away.

Brooke talks to Hope about her future.

Liam makes assurances to Hope.

Wednesday February 16:

Steffy returns from Paris and supports Hope.

Nick brokers a deal for Bill and Katie to buy a new house on the cliffs of Malibu.

Brooke pays Amber a visit to offer advice.

Thursday February 17:

Steffy reveals she has her eye on someone special.

Hope confides in Oliver.

Amber receives guidelines for interacting with Liam.

Friday February 18:

Amber saves a life, but is accused of trying to kill the person.

Emotions run high at the hospital.

Soaps.com

Liam is named the father of Amber's baby. Amber wants Tawny GONE. Bill and Brooke unite for the greater good. Ridge is none too pleased. Bill makes Amber an offer she refuses, forcing Bill to issue a threat. Steffy comes home and joins forces with Hope. Amber receives a warning (or two). Steffy sets her sights on a new man. Liam demands answers from Amber about their one night stand. Tawny's trailer explodes and Liam is critically wounded in the blast. The blame game begins. Dayzee questions Thomas' intentions.

THE DAILY RUNDOWN
Monday - Dayzee confronts Thomas about why he kissed her. Bill warns Amber about the penalty for extortion. The results of the paternity test are revealed.

Tuesday - Amber sends her mother out of town. Brooke talks to Hope about her daughter's future. Liam makes assurances to Hope.

Wednesday - Steffy returns to town from Paris and surprisingly befriends Hope. Nick brokers a deal for Bill and Katie on a new house on the cliffs of Malibu. Brooke visits Amber and gives her some advice.

Thursday - Steffy's family welcomes her back, and she informs them she has her eye on a special someone. Hope confides in Oliver. Amber is given guidelines for interacting with her child's father.

Friday - Amber saves someone's life, but is accused of trying to harm the person. The injured party's family is overwhelmed with emotions at the hospital.

Soap Opera Source

Monday, February 21
Bill vows to make Amber pay for her actions;
Hope learns about Liam's accident.

Tuesday, February 22
Dayzee wants to know Thomas' motive;
Steffy disagrees with Stephanie's point of view.

Wednesday, February 23
Bill confides in Steffy;
Amber turns to someone unexpected for help.

Thursday, February 24
Hope informs Liam about how she feels;
Bill gives Amber a present.

Friday, February 25
Steffy and Brooke fight to be heard; Bill puts his plan into play.

SNS

As Bill learns more about the trailer explosion, he becomes convinced that Amber intended to kill Liam and lashes out at Amber!

When Amber, fearing for her life, tries to leave, Bill stops her cold with an unexpected offer that Amber believes will lead her to the Spencer fortune!

A recovering Liam suffers another health scare, escalating Bill's fury toward Amber!

Bill reveals something personal to Steffy!

Amber looks to Stephanie for help!

Nick encourages Oliver to take advantage of the current situation to pursue Hope!

Thomas takes Dayzee on a romantic dinner date, where Brooke spies them sharing a kiss!

Steffy gives vent to Stephanie's truce with Brooke and betrayal of Taylor!

Turning to business, Steffy opposes Brooke regarding the direction of the company and mouths off to Brooke about the Taboo line and Brooke's involvement with Thomas, just before Ridge walks in!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrTroy

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, February 21
Bill is overwhelmed with the gravity of Liam's condition;
Bill demands that Amber be arrested;
Amber visits an unconscious Liam and makes a heartfelt confession;
Hope and Amber exchange verbal jabs.

Tuesday, February 22
Thomas surprises Dayzee with a romantic dinner date, but Dayzee isn't sure if she can trust him;
Steffy is bluntly opposes Stephanie's new attitude;
Brooke and Ridge are curious about Thomas' secret date.

Wednesday, February 23
Amber turns to Stephanie for advice and assistance about her financial situation;
Thomas and Dayzee discuss their budding relationship;
Bill makes a startling confession to Steffy;
Bill calls Amber for a private meeting at his home.

Thursday, February 24
Hope's greeted with a surprise in Liam's hospital room;
Nick encourages Oliver to pursue Hope again;
An enraged Bill chides Amber for ruining Liam's life, then he makes her a surprising offer.

Friday, February 25
Brooke and Steffy go head-to-head over the company;
Liam has another health scare, which further fuels Bill's rage toward Amber;
Steffy tells Brooke how she truly feels about the Taboo line and Brooke's involvement with Thomas.

SNS

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, February 28
Amber moves into her new home;
Marcus and Thomas fight for Dayzee.

Tuesday, March 1
Ridge advises Thomas on how to win Dayzee's affections;
Steffy makes a surprising confession to Taylor.

Wednesday, March 2
Liam is forced to face the future;
Thomas takes Dayzee away to a special destination.

Thursday, March 3
Brooke is cautious of Steffy;
Bill puts his scheme into play.

Friday, March 4
Amber gets herself caught in a dangerous situation;
Bill wants to know what Steffy witnessed at the beach house.

SNS

Monday February 28:

Marcus learns about Thomas and Dayzee.

Amber tours her new home.

Bill's plan is thwarted.

Amber turns the tables on Steffy.

Katie learns what Bill did with the new house.

Tuesday March 1:

Marcus warns Dayzee about Thomas.

Ridge tries to give Thomas advice about Dayzee.

Steffy confesses to Taylor her real reason for returning to Los Angeles.

Wednesday March 2:

Thomas surprises Dayzee with a trip.

Liam wants to go public about the pregnancy.

Marcus interrogates Amber.

Feelings for Bill?

Thursday March 3:

Amber has a horrifying night alone in the new house.

Liam and Hope decide to go their separate ways.

Brooke asks Steffy if she has feelings for Bill.

Friday March 4:

Steffy's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Brooke and Ridge support Hope's decision.

Donna stumbles upon a flustered Bill and becomes suspicious.

Steffy pays Bill a visit.

Soaps.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

SPOILERS FOR week of MARCH 7th-11th

Steffy confronts Bill about what she witnessed between him and Amber!

Bill realizes how much he's put at stake by his irresponsible behavior!

Taylor surprises Ridge by revealing the object of Steffy's latest romantic longings!

Turning to business, Taylor is horrified to learn of another European "Taboo" trip for Thomas and Brooke!

Ridge is in favor of the campaign, leading Taylor to lash out at Brooke about her inappropriate interaction with Thomas!

Brooke and Thomas discuss their kiss BUT someone's listening!

Hope takes Brooke's advice and allows Oliver to comfort her!

Oliver seizes the opportunity, giving him the chance to bring up to Hope how good their relationship had been!

Donna and Justin are taken aback when Marcus defends Amber against their badmouthing!

www.youtube.com/user/DrTroy

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, March 14
Brooke is angered by Stephanie's physical actions;
Thomas blames Taylor for his problems.

Tuesday, March 15
Stephanie and Taylor complain to Ridge about Brooke;
Everyone gathers for a press conference.

Wednesday, March 16
Ridge is beside himself after Thomas refuses to obey him;
Thomas and Dayzee share a kiss.

*Pre-empted Thursday, March 17 and Friday, March 18 due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Basketball.

SNS

The Bold and the Beautiful will not air on March 17 and 18 due to CBS Sports coverage of March Madness.

Brooke reels after being slapped by Stephanie.

Thomas blames Taylor for his current woes.

Stephanie and Taylor lash out at Brooke to Ridge.

Tension intensifies as the press gather for a press conference about the “Taboo” line.

Ridge is floored when Thomas makes a public display of defiance.

Dayzee and Thomas share a passionate kiss.

Soapcentral

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

During the press conference, Thomas shocks Ridge when he decides to do a "Taboo" women's line.

As the Forresters press to keep a lid on Thomas and Brooke's kiss, Jarrett leaks the scoop to Bill.

Brooke is forced to say a heart-wrenching goodbye.

Eric and Stephanie fight about Brooke and Ridge's relationship.

Taylor takes an unexpected trip to prove a point.

Stephanie gives advice to Ridge, not realizing that a persuasive Taylor is already by his side.

Amber and Tawny conspire to get Liam right where they want him.

Katie accidentally overhears a life-altering conversation.

SNS

Monday, March 21
Jarrett leaks a secret to Bill;
Brooke says an emotional goodbye.

Tuesday, March 22
Eric and Stephanie argue about Brooke and Ridge;
Taylor takes a trip to prove a point.

Wednesday, March 23
Stephanie and Taylor try to persuade Ridge;
Amber and Tawny formulate a plan.

Thursday, March 24
A conversation lands Bill in trouble;
Hope and Oliver have dinner with Amber and Liam.

Friday, March 25
Katie makes a choice for her husband;
Nick receives a shocking call.

SNS

Monday, March 21
Dayzee gives Thomas valuable advice;
Bill learns that Ridge canceled the Taboo line and wants to begin an investigative story about it;
Ridge gets upset with Thomas and Brooke;
Ridge leaves for a business trip to Paris.

Tuesday, March 22
Taylor decides to accompany Ridge on his business trip;
Stephanie updates Eric about the Taboo line and tells him that Thomas kissed Brooke;
Hope and Oliver bond over lunch;
Stephanie makes a prediction about Brooke's marriage.

Wednesday, March 23
Amber invites Liam to have dinner with her and plans to invite Hope as well;
Steffy is stunned to find out about the Taboo memo;
Katie overhears Bill telling Steffy that he was ready to commit murder.

Thursday, March 24
Katie demands to know if Bill was trying to kill Amber;
Amber invites Oliver to her dinner party;
Katie is hurt that Bill confided in Steffy but not her;
Oliver tells Hope that he still has feelings for her;
Steffy confronts Thomas about Ridge's memo.

Friday, March 25
Katie calls upon an old friend for a place to stay;
Amber and Liam discuss an upcoming ultrasound, and their conversation becomes too much for Hope to bear;
Steffy offers to help Bill through this rough patch in his marriage;
Hope and Liam kiss.

SNS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply