Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Buchanan Buzz; Spoiler-free OLTL discussion
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 11:11 AM (3,355 Views)
Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm glad that Jerry gets to play a little baddie as Clint. He was good guy Ross for too long. Although I wish he wasn't so hard on Rex. I wish there was some other reason that he didn't want to claim him as his son rather than just thinking him a golddigger. Considering Rex had already bonded with his brother Bo and his daughter Nat was already raised as Rex's sister. Plus there is also Shane to consider. Like it or not Shane is his grandson. He has already raised Kevin, Joey and Jessica who are not his blood, whats one more that actually is!

As far as Cutter goes, I am glad that he is not Joey as well. The pics of him were hot when he was annouced but his appeal is not translating well on screen. He also seems a little...queeny? (Too bad Fish wasn't still in town and he was going to throw everyone off his affair with Aubree by coming between Fish and Kyle)

I have a feeling that by the time the truth comes out about Aubree she will have fallen in love with Joey (and his whole family) for real. One of the newborn babies will probably need a bone marrow transplant or something, Aubree will be a match and everyone will call it even.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gina Tognoni for lead actress? I love her but is she out of her mind? She hasnt had a storyline since returning to OLTL! Its made even more rediculous since Robin Strasser and Hilary B Smith are in the supporting actress category.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Too bad they had Kellys mom be murdered off screen. She could have been played by Maeve Kincaid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply