Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Buchanan Buzz; Spoiler-free OLTL discussion
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 11:11 AM (3,397 Views)
blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL on the title...

We have no idea which DNA test was switched just one of the daughters.

Clint being dark is fine, being demented is not fine.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kim and Jerry have sexual chemistry on OLTL, so no she isn't playing Reva. And the idea that I see them having that kind of chemistry on screen is shocking. I am rooting for hate sex.

Clint lived in London for years. To me it is sort of like HB Lewis mixed with Alan.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Clint wanted Jessica's DNA test to say Brody. He didn't know about Natalie's test.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They never said either girls' name just daughter/DNA test. I think we are to assume Vimal changed Natalie's test to Brody, while Vimal should have made sure Jessica's test said Brody. It is vague.

The lack of chemistry between JL and the others I think is intentional. You don't play something up if it isn't that kind of relationship (and don't see the show going that way in the future.)

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OLTL on Chelsea Lately... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_73zkp08Mk#t=0m40s

The clip is the cliffhanger with JL and JvD....

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree with you Bilki. Echo is entertaining in a way that Reva hadn't been unfortunately. She's "bad", but has a heart.

I want Aubrey to dump Joey and use Clint. LOL I'm laughing as I am typing this as seriously that would be fun.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was hoping it meant that they knew each other in the past, but who knows.

Hello Donna...too funny I recall that very good.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think it is interesting to watch Jerry play so morally bankrupt. He's a mess and finally they explained some of Clint's choices. I hope they don't bury the character if that makes any sense though.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think part of why Clint doesn't accept Rex is Bo. They are just so close and I wonder if Clint resents that relationship. Rex does all these things that are illegal and Bo looks the other way. If Clint didn't have to deal with Rex, I think he would accept Shane with open arms. He was screwed out of raising all of his biological children, how screwed up is that. That said, I did appreciate that when Clint told Matthew the lies about Bo and Nora that he felt badly.

Cutter being a bisexual scam artist would be different and put a totally new spin on the program. SIGH.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL good job Bilki!

Ted King has only been on a couple of weeks, and not much yet. I do like his glasses. :)

Rex figured that Clint was his biological father, but he didn't want to know. A DNA test said he wasn't and he was happy with Charlie in that role.

Echo (KZ's character) drugged Clint and slept with him once. Then she faked her death and Clint was blamed. Then she abandoned the baby in the hospital, if Clint knew from day one he would have been a father to Rex, but that did not happen.

Basically it was weird how Clint and Rex started to hate one another. My first indication was interviews with JPL where he talked about how Clint was the most evil person (and this was weeks before he did anything truly bad)...and then we'd get scenes where Clint is like Rex is scum. Basically Rex broke into BE/Clint's office as Kelly was paying him to find out info on David. Rex found out that Clint helped David to be deported to Morocco and thrown into prison. He kept his mouth shut as otherwise Gigi wouldn't be able to go to college. This action made Clint even seem to hate Rex more.

Your husband would have been totally freaking on some of the other episodes due to the P&G actor connections. It is kind of hilarious.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Todd and Tea are remarried. They haven't had much to do of late. I figure their story will pick up again soon.

Saw on a GH blog (wub tub) this quote they read on twitter: Jennifer Aniston was just heard on THE VIEW: "I just met Viki from ONE LIFE TO LIVE in the elevator and I almost passed out."

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mitch Lawrence killed Jared. I didn't mind Jared and Natalie, but the whole "incest" thing was ridiculous.

The 1995 episode was fun because it felt like a soap. I know that sounds wrong, but I miss "real love scenes" and scenes that last more than a minute here and there.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mitch is in prison again. So he can come back, but hopefully he won't as the last story was bad. That's why Jessica had issues delivering baby Ryder as Charlie shot her accidently while aiming for Mitch due to Jared.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was Susan Haskell as Marty. It was when they were in Ireland back when they first met. Supposedly other than holidays, they are eliminating these reruns. Figure too many people complained and in ratings months it dropped them by a lot which hurt the bottom line.

PS here is the list of people on the ballot to get a pre-nomination Emmy wise for OLTL...if two or less people are listed they are automatically pre-nominated for OLTL. Click on the link to read the rest. http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Features/Articles/110209_emmy_prenoms_NB.htm

ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Lead Actress in a Drama Series
• Kassie DePaiva • Susan Haskell • Florencia Lozano
• Erika Slezak • Gina Tognoni

Lead Actor in a Drama Series
• Jerry verDorn • Robert S. Woods

Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
• Melissa Archer • Ilene Kristen • Hillary B. Smith
• Robin Strasser • Bree Williamson

Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
• Brian Kerwin • Mark Lawson • Sean Ringgold

Younger Actress in a Drama Series
• Kristen Alderson • Shenell Edmonds • Farah Fath
• Kelley Missal • Brittany Underwood

Younger Actor in a Drama Series
• Eddie Alderson • Nic Robuck • David A. Gregory
Edited by blosslover, Feb 14 2011, 09:17 PM.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Robin Strasser I think said on her hotline she wanted to be in supporting. It is the performers choice at least at OLTL for the category.

Yes Friday was February sweeps and they did this, same as in November...and November it was mid-week, which hurt the ratings for the other days.

Actually for part of that Jessica was her other alter Bess, not Tess. Bess is like Jean Randolph. Poor David Vickers and he was a she!

Charlie "guessed" he was Rex's father. Echo did not dispel that notion even though she knew that Clint was the father as did Clint--but Clint was going to throw Rex into prison if Echo didn't keep her mouth shut (the scenes that made me go OMH they have sex chemistry help me...)

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
David will be back eventually. Clint got him in prison...and no one knows this yet other than Rex. I look at current Joey and think not Nathan, SIGH, but they considered hiring Austin Peck for that part or Brody Hutzler and both would have been odder for me. At least Natalie couldn't be mean to Clint, that's all I can say positively about her right now.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
What are we supposed to think about Charlie? I mean come on he cheats on Viki with Echo with no regrets. I don't blame Echo for what she did by sleeping with him, though when everyone finds out she knew Clint was Rex's father...there will be some angry people.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The stuff with Rex/Clint yesterday was fun, especially the in your face part.

Not surprisingly Ford (Robert) does nothing for me. :)

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am glad that Tomas has a tie to someone in town and he isn't just Blair's mystery artist. Ted King is a good actor.

Remember the actor who plays Cutter was originally cast as replacement Joe. So the idea he has chemistry with Robin Strasser isn't too insane.

Tess gives crap to everyone. I wonder why she doesn't want to see Bree though.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Having them recast Jack made things worse. At least the slightly younger Jack we knew a bit.

David has become a walking punch line in the last few years which is disappointing.

I think the Alex visit is already over unfortunately.

Unless Clint did it to protect Matthew or Nora, I don't want him to be Eddie's killer. The idea of Kelly Nelson being killed by Ross Marler is too whacked.

What do you think of John and Kelly?

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like John and Kelly so far, though I wish it was something more than what it is now.

With David, he never is on long enough due to Tuc's schedule.

I like Rama as she has spirit.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't get the pizza references though as one of Ford's earlier stories he was all about banging Karen (aka Marco's friend) who delivered pizza.

Don't mind the Access Llanview stuff that much but wouldn't want to see it on a daily basis. Of course, it is an avenue to include online comments...like the Mess thing.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can understand if Kourtney thought she had a cameo or under five and then got a full one episode part. The idea she had to see who Cris was is bad, as he's been a character since the 1990s. Not knowing real names, I understand though as not everyone is into that.

I am not really into the idea of Jessica and Ford. He is no Nash.

Clint would protect Nora even with what happened between them? Other than that I think Matthew is a possibility.

Yes Wendy Williams isn't a great dancer. I just want her to wear the Access Llanview shirt on DWTS to promote OLTL. I mean seriously, the show needs some love.

Agree about Anne Heche.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes Austin Williams plays Shane.

Bullying happens, but really a video of Shane nude, in the real world you do that to an underage kid you get into serious legal trouble. The question is will they really go there.

Michael Logan -- aka TVGuide Soap Guy for over 20 years posted on their site that it looks like ABC is going to dump AMC and OLTL at the same time and maybe as early as this fall or something. WTH Nice to post that late afternoon on a Friday, when no one will be able to get more information until next week. Yes I'm annoyed with the messenger.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes the official GL announcement was on April 1st.

Poor Shane. Glad that Starr was on his side and not on Jack's side.

Charlie is beyond a jerk. I am not angry with Echo, but with him.

Matthew!!!!!!!!!!!!

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't disagree with you Cheryl. I just think it is cruel to kill both shows at once. That and in some areas on ABC Oprah is going too. Basically the whole line up will be changed. If GH is the only one surviving well I watch it, but other than DWTS I don't watch ABC anymore as it is.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It hurts my heart too, bilki.

The thing with Echo and Charlie for me is odd as I think of Charlie as the one who was acting inappropriately. While stealing someone's husband isn't cool, it takes two to tango and if Charlie wasn't interested he would have stayed away from her.

The stuff with Austin Peck's character of Rick is weird. Deanna is under 21, so the idea that he would just assume she was of age...right. I wonder if Deanna ended it with James because of Eddie Ford.

Poor Matthew...

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here is a gif of just the slap. http://imgboot.com/images/DrPhillips/untitled2.gif

bilki I am so sorry that the bully story reminds you of the past Hugs!

Charlie ignoring Shane was assy. He cared about Shane from Texas, but starts ignoring him due to the DNA lie. Not cool.

Seeing Clint with baby Liam made me smile, finally I don't have to whine about them not allowing Jerry to play a scene with a baby (considering they are the character's grandchildren it was driving me insane). At least Natalie wasn't judging Clint about all of it.

Poor Matthew...seeing the flashbacks. How horrid for him.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did everyone see the clip from OLTL of David and Dorian on Chelsea Handler? She really rips into them as a couple.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bye Langston, nice that Markko came back to send her out of Llanview.

Almost an entire episode with scenes where GT and JvD are acting together. :) And he smirked at her, and she fixed his tie later in the episode. Both those parts seemed so wrong for the characters, but so right that I was LOL happily.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: