Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~; October ~ December, 2010
Topic Started: Oct 11 2010, 06:52 AM (1,807 Views)
lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can't believe after all these years I'm actually enjoying a storyline between Brooke and Steph. It's like you can see them getting closer, slowly, very slowly, but still have all the snipping and bitching. Some funny stuff...and some touching stuff. I was sorta disappointed though when Brooke confided in Taylor. Taylor went right to Step and then to the doctor and now Pam knows....so I imagine the whole family will know soon. Just wanted to see more of this Brook & Stephanie thing...both women were just great acting wise.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow....I hope they aren't doing that. But I'm not sure why else Ridge and Taylor would be "concerned" about them working together. Honestly if they do that I'll stop watching because enough is enough with the slutty things they have Brooke do. :(

I've been enjoying the show so much the last couple of weeks...seeing the back and forth between Brooke and Stephanie and the bond they are forming. It's like a breath of fresh air (even though it's about stage 4 cancer - I say that because I don't think the intent is to actually kill off steph.) Even having Taylor, Steph's favorite, added to the mix didn't stop the interaction between Brook and Steph. I thought for sure once Taylor knew that Brooke's role in it would be done.

I can not and will not watch anything sexual between Brooke and Thomas...maybe it will just be that Thomas "thinks" he loves her. crap!

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now that I have that idea of Brooke/Thomas in my mind it just ruined yesterdays scene for me. She kept mentioning how he reminded her of his father and all this Brooke love from Thomas out of no where...just icked me out :( Lord pretty soon I won't have any soaps to record.

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I sure would like to know what the stunt is that Brook and baby Ridge pull.

Tex, do you watch the soap?

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Tex :) As far as things go it's a pretty mild "todo".....long as he doesn't slip her some tongue lol. Reading between the lines, and I may be wrong, but it looks like Taylor is expecting Stef to be big time pissed at Brooke for the kiss and Stef isn't....or isn't holding a grudge about it. That would be different

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply