Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~; October ~ December, 2010
Topic Started: Oct 11 2010, 06:52 AM (2,605 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
NOTE: We are looking for a Contributor to help out with the B&B Spoilers. Please PM me if you are interested.

TY ~ Gatekeeper

~~~~

SNS SPOILERS FOR week of OCTOBER 11th-15th

-Ridge's moving words stop Brooke from telling him about Stephanie's illness!
-Needing to share what she knows with someone else, Brooke tells Taylor about Stephanie's cancer!
-Taylor and Brooke join forces to assist Stephanie, who turns down Taylor's plea to get treatment!
-The show goes on location circa 1991 when Stephanie takes to the streets and pursues a homeless girl (Dayzee) who took her scarf!
-When she finally finds the girl, Stephanie learns why the scarf means so much to her!
-Oliver confesses to Hope that he wants her back!
-After Hope foolishly tells Steffy to help Liam do better in his next interview with her, Liam and the photographer return to find Steffy modeling lingerie!
-Whip, who had seen Nick and Amber's kiss, questions her about how she got her important job so quickly!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrTroy

~~~

Week of October 11

Thomas and Hope share a moment after Ridge makes a huge announcement.

COMING: Stephanie's loved ones try to get her to change her mind

http://community.netscape.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ws-soapscene&tid=30223

~~~

From Soapcentral:

Brooke and Stephanie discuss heaven

Spoilers -down the road

~~~

Monday, October 11
Brooke questions Stephanie about getting cancer treatment;
Thomas and Hope share a moment after Ridge makes a huge announcement.

Tuesday, October 12
Brooke goes back on her promise to Stephanie;
Dr. Lewis visits Stephanie at her home.

Wednesday, October 13
Steffy tries to impress Liam by wearing seductive lingerie;
Brooke and Stephanie engage in a tender moment.

Thursday, October 14
Stephanie comes face to face with Dayzee;
Taylor informs Pam of Stephanie's condition.

Friday, October 15
Stephanie revisits her recent actions;
Brooke befriends a homeless man.

http://community.netscape.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ws-soapscene&tid=30232

~~~

Sally Spectra is gone, but not forgotten

http://www.soapcentral.com/bb/scoop.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Can't believe after all these years I'm actually enjoying a storyline between Brooke and Steph. It's like you can see them getting closer, slowly, very slowly, but still have all the snipping and bitching. Some funny stuff...and some touching stuff. I was sorta disappointed though when Brooke confided in Taylor. Taylor went right to Step and then to the doctor and now Pam knows....so I imagine the whole family will know soon. Just wanted to see more of this Brook & Stephanie thing...both women were just great acting wise.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
Monday, October 18
Stephanie tells Brooke how much she appreciates her support;
Pam and Taylor deliver the news about Stephanie's health to the rest of the family.

Tuesday, October 19
Dr. Lewis informs the family about Stephanie's grim prognosis;
Whip and Aggie formulate a plan to help Oliver win back Hope's affections.

Wednesday, October 20
Aggie and Amber battle it out over Nick;
Ridge becomes nervous when Brooke and Thomas decide to work together.

Thursday, October 21
Stephanie gets Dayzee to open up to Taylor, Liam and Hope;
Amber uses Oliver to her advantage.

Friday, October 22
Amber has a plan to uncover some new designs;
Taylor tells Ridge about her concerns about Brooke and Thomas working together.

National Enquirer

• Taylor and Pam tell the rest of the Forrester family about Stephanie's illness.
• Felicia tries to get Stephanie to change her mind.
• Whip and Aggie help Oliver plan to get Hope back.
• Aggie and Amber fight over Nick.
• Dayzee tells her story to Hope and Liam.

community.netscape.com

The Forresters get a grim prognosis as Stephanie heads into surgery.

Brooke agrees to work with Thomas on a new men's line, while Taylor voices her concerns about Thomas working with Brooke to Ridge.

With Stephanie's encouragement, Dayzee tells her story to Taylor, Liam and Hope.

Amber uses some "tricks of the trade" to come up with her new designs;

www.cbs.com

This week, enemies become frenemies when, despite their checkered history, Stephanie voices her great appreciation of Brooke. Meanwhile, Taylor and Pam gently break the news of Stephanie's grave illness to the rest of the Forrester family. How will they deal with the shocking information? Later, Dr. Lewis gives the Forresters a grim prognosis as Stephanie heads into surgery. Will the klan prepare to say their last goodbyes?

In other happenings, family comes to the rescue when Whip and Aggie help Oliver develop a plan to get Hope back. Will it work? At the same time, Aggie's got her own relationship to deal with, as she and Amber fight over Nick. Will she be able to keep her man? Also, Ridge worries when Brooke agrees to team up with Thomas on a new men's line. Finally, look for Felicia and Thorne to come back on the scene. What drama will ensue?

www.soapdom.com/Bold-the-Beautiful-Sneak-Peeks/

More detailed daily spoilers

Monday, October 18
Stephanie checks herself into the hospital and demands immediate attention to treat her disease;
Eric, Ridge, and Thorne are surprised to learn who was behind an anonymous message they received;
Taylor and Pam tell the family about Stephanie's cancer.

Tuesday, October 19
Stephanie awakens to her family at her bedside;
Brooke introduces Dayzee to the Forresters;
Stephanie informs her family that she wants to help the homeless;
Amber attempts to seduce Nick;
Whip and Aggie help Oliver strategize about how to win Hope back.

Wednesday, October 20
Aggie stakes her claim on Nick and warns Amber to stay away;
Ridge shows his appreciation to Brooke for supporting Stephanie during her cancer;
Thomas approaches Ridge and Brooke about creating a men's line;
Amber goes out of her way to meet Oliver.

Thursday, October 21
Amber fakes an injury to get Oliver's attention and flatters him with compliments;
Stephanie is impatient to recover so that she can get to work on her new project;
Dayzee tells Taylor, Liam and Hope of her history and how she met Stephanie.

Friday, October 22
Amber confronts Aggie about badmouthing her to Nick and reassures Nick about her work quality;
Thomas shows Ridge and Brooke sketches for his proposed men's line;
Amber helps Oliver make Hope jealous.

community.netscape.com

Despite their checkered history, Stephanie voices her great appreciation of Brooke.

Taylor and Pam gently break the news of Stephanie’s grave illness to the rest of the Forrester family.

Dr. Lewis gives the Forresters a grim prognosis as Stephanie heads into surgery.

Whip and Aggie help Oliver develop a plan to get Hope back.

Aggie and Amber fight over Nick.

Ridge worries when Brooke agrees to team up with Thomas on a new men’s line.

With encouragement from Stephanie, Dayzee tells her story to Taylor, Liam and Hope.

Amber lures an unknowing Oliver into her web of deceit.

Amber uses Sally Spectra’s “tricks of the trade” to come up with her new Jackie M. designs.

Taylor voices her concerns to Ridge about Thomas working side by side with Brooke.

www.soapcentral.com

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Please do not tell me that Thomas is going to be sexually involved with either Brooke or Hope!

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sorry Scorpio :( That's what it looks like doesn't it? I figured that would happen after Taylor and Rick hooked up. Yuk!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yuk is right. I'm glad I'm now watching.

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow....I hope they aren't doing that. But I'm not sure why else Ridge and Taylor would be "concerned" about them working together. Honestly if they do that I'll stop watching because enough is enough with the slutty things they have Brooke do. :(

I've been enjoying the show so much the last couple of weeks...seeing the back and forth between Brooke and Stephanie and the bond they are forming. It's like a breath of fresh air (even though it's about stage 4 cancer - I say that because I don't think the intent is to actually kill off steph.) Even having Taylor, Steph's favorite, added to the mix didn't stop the interaction between Brook and Steph. I thought for sure once Taylor knew that Brooke's role in it would be done.

I can not and will not watch anything sexual between Brooke and Thomas...maybe it will just be that Thomas "thinks" he loves her. crap!

vicks44270
[ *  * ]
Brooke? Thomas? EWWW. I cannot even begin to imagine a scenario wherein they end up hooking up. She raised him all the while Taylor was allegedly dead. That's as gross as the Ridge/Bridget story line.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There have been so many aweful things on this show...Ridge-Bridget has been the worst, but Brooke-Thomas will be right up there. Its true. She was practically raising him and his sisters while Taylor was presumed dead. (This is what makes Rick with Pheobe and Steffy so aweful as well, they were raised as his sisters, or at least his nieces!!!)

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I quit watching after the Brooke/Oliver thing, but had to tune back in about the cancer s/l. I am glad I did. I agree, the show is much better right now. Steph/Brooke even brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward to them working together to help the homeless.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, and how could I forget to mention how great it was to see Felicia back.

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now that I have that idea of Brooke/Thomas in my mind it just ruined yesterdays scene for me. She kept mentioning how he reminded her of his father and all this Brooke love from Thomas out of no where...just icked me out :( Lord pretty soon I won't have any soaps to record.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am really hoping we get a great Felicia storyline soon. (How about the reveal that her son is really NICKs!) It should happen!!!

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
Spoilers for the Week of Oct 25th

BIG BROTHER 12 houseguests RACHEL REILLY and BRENDON VILLEGAS appear on October 25th and 26th as a waitress and bartender at Bikini Beach

They will interact with Liam (Scott Clifton), Hope (Kim Matula), Bill (Don Diamont), Katie (Heather Tom), and Amber (Adrienne Frantz).

SPOILERS FOR week of OCTOBER 25th-29th

@Thomas orders Taylor to mind her own business about him working with Brooke on the new men's line!
@Taylor's continued insults result in a slap from Brooke, afterward Ridge tries to play referee!
@Amber finds out that her new line for Jackie M was judged disappointing and decides to steal ideas from Forrester, using Oliver!
@After luring Oliver to her home and plying him with tequila until he passes out, Amber takes the designs!
@"Amber's" new designs are a big hit with Nick -- unaware of her Sally Spectra tactics!
@Seeing a hung over Oliver, a concerned Hope urges him to stay away from Amber and take a leave of absence from Forrester!
@Instead of staying at home to recuperate from surgery, Stephanie throws herself into advocating for the homeless!
@Which, is not the way an upset Eric thought Stephanie would spend her last days!
@An overbearing Bill taunts Liam!

Monday, October 25
Brooke gets violent with Taylor;
Amber uses a tactic used by Sally Spectra to get her way.

Tuesday, October 26
Oliver finds comfort in alcohol and another woman;
Ridge tries to referee the battle between Taylor and Brooke.

Wednesday, October 27
Stephanie and Dayzee head for the shelter;
Amber misunderstands Nick's intentions.

Thursday, October 28
Stephanie is moved by the stories of the homeless community.

Friday, October 29
Eric and Ridge have a hard time picturing life without Stephanie;
Brooke and Stephanie try to help the homeless.

community.netscape.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
SPOILERS FOR week of NOVEMBER 1st-5th

@It's fashion war week as Forrester Creations and Jackie M rush to outshine each other on the catwalk!
@With great enthusiasm, Ridge offers Bridget a job at Forrester!
@Hoping to give Nick more stolen designs, Amber begins flirting with Oliver, and gets him to bring her back to his house!
@A suspicious Hope takes Liam to Oliver's place where they spy Amber breaking into Oliver's computer!
@Shocked by news of the theft, Nick swears he knew nothing about what Amber did, but Amber tells Nick she believes he told her to obtain the designs!
@Following Hope's fashion show, the reporters start to leave before Thomas can present his men's line!
@To catch the media's attention, Thomas convinces Brooke to go along with a publicity stunt he devises!
@Taylor and Ridge are surprised by Thomas' showstopper!
@An instant attraction arises when Marcus and Dayzee are introduced!
@Oliver misinterprets a reassurance from Hope!

November Sweeps Preview from SOD

A scandal " rocks the house of Forrester and makes Ridge, Brooke and Taylor look at their past, their present and their futures as they never have before," teases Head Writer/Executive Producer Bradley Bell.

Stephanie/Brooke/The Forresters: "Sthephanie's life has forver been changed by her illness and her emotional journey on the streets of skid row in downtown Los Angeles. Spending all that meaningful time with Brooke has changed the course of their relationship, too. Or has it? Will Stephanie be able to hold her truce with Brooke after she learns of her most recent scandal?

Hope/OLive/Amber/Nick "In his despair over losing Hope, Oliver finds support in Amber-not realizing her intentions for him aren't exactly on the up-and-up. Amber is duplicitous with Oliver and Nick to get what she wants fr Jackie M; she sabotages the new "Hope for the Future"fashion show, with surprising results. Will the price Oliver pays for his unwitting culpabaility in Amber,s devious scheme push him over the edge? And just how far is he willing to go to reunite with the Hope, the woman he truly loves?

Ridge/Brooke/Taylor/Steffy/Tho
mas/Eric/Hope/Whip ''Thomas convinces Ridge and Eric to allow him to debut a men's line. In an attempt not to be upstaged be Hope or Steffy, Thomas takes advice from his stepfather, publicity maverick Whip, and surprises not only the press, but the family, with a showstopper to end all showstoppers. A scandal ensues."

cbs.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
More detailed daily spoilers

Monday, October 25
Taylor lashes out at Brooke for inappropriate behavior with Thomas, who tells his mother to mind her own business;
Amber overhears a discussion calling her new line a disappointment;
Ambers plots to steal designs from Forrester Creations.

Tuesday, October 26
Ridge attempts to play mediator between Brooke and Taylor;
Bill taunts Hope for staring at Oliver;
Hope harshly criticizes Bill about his treatment of Liam;
Amber talks Oliver into taking her home.

Wednesday, October 27
Nick is impressed with Amber's latest designs;
Hope warns Oliver about Amber;
Stephanie comes home from the hospital and immediately wants to get to work helping at the homeless shelter;
Stephanie apologizes to Brooke.

Thursday, October 28
Brooke informs Eric that Stephanie is not recuperating but is instead at the homeless shelter;
Stephanie is convinced that she has found her life's purpose;
Eric explains to Brooke that he had envisioned a different retirement for himself and Stephanie.

Friday, October 29
Stephanie continues to interview homeless people and gains a greater understanding of their plight;
Eric begins to worry that Stephanie encountered trouble downtown;
Brooke ventures downtown to the shelter.

community.netscape.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, November 1
Hope looks for answers about Amber and Oliver;
Stephanie tells Nick about her new outlook in life.

Tuesday, November 2
Ridge and Brooke discuss Brooke's new relationship with his mother and Thomas' new line.

Wednesday, November 3
Hope and Liam work together to outwit Amber;
Nick receives a huge surprise at the show.

Thursday, November 4
Sally sends Amber a message;
Thomas decides to take Whip's advice regarding his new collection.

Friday, November 5
Oliver and Hope share their feelings for each other;
Thomas shocks everyone with his new line.

community.netscape.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1ST

Forrester Creations and Jackie M rush to outshine each other on the catwalk.
Ridge and Brooke discuss Brooke's new relationship with Stephanie and Thomas' new line.
Thomas decides to take Whip's advice regarding his new collection.
After Hope's line is previewed, reporters start to leave before Thomas can present his men's line.
Thomas convinces Brooke to go along with a publicity stunt that will catch the media's attention.
Taylor and Ridge are surprised by Thomas' showstopper.
Dayzee meets Marcus, and they're attracted to each other instantly.
Bridget is surprised when Ridge offers her a very tempting job at Forrester.
Nick visits Stephanie, who tells him about her new outlook in life.
Hoping to give Nick more stolen designs, Amber flirts with Oliver to get him to bring her back to his house.
Amber performs a striptease for Oliver to get her way.
Hope gets suspicious about Amber and Oliver.
Oliver dresses up for Amber.
Hope and Liam convince Ridge to allow her line to premiere early.
Hope takes Liam to Oliver's place, where they see Amber break into Oliver's computer.
Nick receives a huge surprise at the show.
Nick is shocked to learn about the theft and swears he had no knowledge of Amber's actions, but Amber tells him she thought he told her to get the designs.
Sally Spectra sends Amber a message.
Oliver and Hope have a conversation about their relationship and their feelings for each other.

From CBS Board

SPOILERS FOR week of NOVEMBER 8th-12th

@Thomas and Brooke's publicity stunt for the men's line has a lasting impact on their loved ones!
@Stephanie listens to Brooke's promise not to be involved in any more scandals, warning her that if she does, Brooke will be out the door!
@However, Ridge doesn't believe Brooke's innocence in the matter!
@Taylor feels betrayed by someone that she thought would always be by her side!
@Hope admits to Oliver that, while she can't stop thinking about their kiss, she's moved on romantically with Liam and wants to stay just friends!
@Amber apologizes to Oliver for stealing the designs, passing it off as business!
@Nick decides Amber's fate at Jackie M!
@Marcus witnesses Thomas and Madison in an awkward moment!
@COMING: Stephanie hopes to create a better future for Dayzee!

WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8TH

Forresters: Thomas' showstopper brings scandal to Forrester Creations. Thomas and Brooke find that the showstopper publicity stunt for the men's line has a lasting impact on their loved ones. Ridge questions Brooke's innocence around the publicity stunt. Stephanie listens to Brooke's promise not to be involved in any more scandals, warning her that Brooke will be out the door if she breaks that promise. Taylor feels betrayed by the one person she thought would always be by her side. Marcus witnesses Thomas and Madison in an awkward moment.

Hope/Oliver/Liam/Amber: Hope admits to Oliver that she can't stop thinking about their kiss, but she's moved on romantically with Liam and wants to stay just friends. Amber apologizes to Oliver for stealing the designs, passing it off as business - and she says "I'm sorry" by seducing him. Nick decides Amber's fate at Jackie M.

From CBS Board

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I sure would like to know what the stunt is that Brook and baby Ridge pull.

Tex, do you watch the soap?

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
lexilani
Nov 3 2010, 03:31 PM
I sure would like to know what the stunt is that Brook and baby Ridge pull.

Tex, do you watch the soap?
I just started watching again when I heard about Stephanie having cancer. I haven't found anything about the stunt, but I will keep looking. We are now running one day behind. Spoilers may be really messed up for a while. ^o)

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay Lexilani....here is a little something about "the stunt". :jerry:

Daytime Royalty
THOMAS KISSES BROOKE FOR THE PUBLICITY STUNT

In a desperate move to get the reporters to notice his men's line, Thomas stuns everyone at the Forrester Creations fashion show by planting a passionate kiss on his stepmom, Brooke!

The reporters think it's brilliant and flashbulbs are going off however, the Forresters disagree and are furious to have their fashion house involved in yet another scandal. Still, Thomas is not sorry for what he's done!

But will Thomas be able to make them understand before the Forresters are torn apart?

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
Hope unintentionally implies to Oliver that their relationship might not be over.

Taylor tells Whip that she's concerned about Thomas working with Brooke.

Brooke agrees to go along with Thomas' publicity stunt.

Thomas surprises not only the press, but his family, when he shows off his new men's line.

To get the attention of the press, Thomas lays a kiss on his step-mother Brooke during his showstopper.

Thomas' showstopper brings scandal to Forrester Creations.

Dayzee and Stephanie make plans for the future.

Ridge questions Brooke's innocence around the publicity stunt.

Ridge plays referee between his mother and Brooke.

Thomas tries to explain his actions to Hope.

Hope admits to Oliver that she can't stop thinking about their kiss, but she's moved on romantically with Liam and wants to stay just friends.

From CBS Board

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh Why Thomas? Why do you need to be an incestuous creep too?

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty
Monday November 8:

Taylor shares her concerns about Brooke working with Thomas with her husband.

Oliver thinks his relationship with Hope may not be over after all.

Brooke agrees to go along with Thomas's publicity stunt.

Tuesday November 9:

Thomas and Brooke's publicity stunt stuns the crowd!

Dayzee visits Stephanie and is offered a job at Forrester Creations.

Thomas tells Taylor the real reason behind his actions.

Wednesday November 10:

When Ridge doubts her innocence, Brooke panics.

Thomas defends Brooke.

Ridge receives advice from Stephanie about how to handle things with Brooke.

Thursday November 11:

Stephanie questions Brooke about what happened and keeps her from seeing Ridge.

Hope tells Thomas she's sorry she took the spotlight from his line, but says she disagrees with him causing trouble for Brooke and Ridge.

Brooke is visited by an unexpected person.

Friday November 12:

Full of pride over his publicity stunt, Thomas won't apologize to his father.

Hope tells Oliver she's been thinking about their kiss, and wants to be friends.

Amber makes amends to Oliver.

Week of November 15:

Whip plans a meeting for Ridge and Taylor.

Thomas gets a warning from Brooke.

Eric stands by Stephanie.

soaps.sheknows.com

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
Nov 5 2010, 07:56 PM
Oh Why Thomas? Why do you need to be an incestuous creep too?
Makes me wonder about the secret lives of the writers. :bigwink:

vicks44270
[ *  * ]
I know Jack is brooke's and Nick's. why don't they ever discuss him?

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
vicks44270
Nov 6 2010, 11:54 PM
I know Jack is brooke's and Nick's. why don't they ever discuss him?
Not to mention that Taylor carried Jack and Bridget was his mother figure for the past few years. Do you mean to tell me that a situation like that cant inspire story for years? Instead he isn't even mentioned. Brooke calls Nick over to Forrester Creations and they act like they havnt heard from each other in months, never mind they are raising a child together.

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Tex :) As far as things go it's a pretty mild "todo".....long as he doesn't slip her some tongue lol. Reading between the lines, and I may be wrong, but it looks like Taylor is expecting Stef to be big time pissed at Brooke for the kiss and Stef isn't....or isn't holding a grudge about it. That would be different

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Monday, November 15
Whip sets up a surprise meeting between Taylor and Ridge;
Ridge gives Brooke an ultimatum.

Tuesday, November 16
Brooke issues Thomas a warning;
Ridge tries to do damage control with the media.

Wednesday, November 17
Taylor is livid with Ridge after he supports the men's line;
Eric is there for Stephanie as she endures her cancer treatment.

Thursday, November 18
Amber formulates a scheme to help Oliver;
Dayzee tells Ridge, Brooke and Eric to think positive.

Friday, November 19
Hope and Liam take the next step in their relationship;
Oliver prepares to put his plan in motion.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

SPOILERS FOR week of NOVEMBER 22nd-26th

Having delayed Liam long enough for Oliver to make his move on Hope, Amber allows him to finally get to Hope's party!

As Hope and Oliver share a passionate kiss, Liam walks in on the intimate scene!

Later, Amber offers Oliver future help in landing Hope, in exchange for Oliver agreeing to help her with her "needs"!

Bill, Katie and Donna share their opinions on Hope and Liam's relationship!

Owen defends his love for Jackie to Nick!

As Nick regrets his decision to fire Jackie, she suggests that he take her back so she can help the company rebuild its reputation!

Thomas' involvement with the "Taboo" clothing line prompts mixed feelings from Ridge and his colleagues!

Taylor and Brooke each appeal to Stephanie for her support regarding an argument over Thomas!

B&B will be preempted Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, November 25th and Friday, November 26th due to CBS Sports Programming.

www.youtube.com/user/DrTroy

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: