Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ ATWT Spoilers & Discussion ~; August and September 2010
Topic Started: Aug 12 2010, 05:04 PM (5,583 Views)
mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the spoilers Tex! I still can't believe it's almost over :(
This Barbara kidnap shit needs to end pronto!
I still like Luke and Reid together. It feels like they may be killing him off though :( I see Reid dying and Chris getting his heart...just a theory.
The CarJack scenes have been great! It's so good seeing them working together instead of fighting :) their chemistry could set a funeral on fire!
In my ideal work.... NuLily, NuLucy, Gabriel, NuLibs, CrackWhoreAli, and Blackthorn would just crash and die in a plane crash. I miss Molly!
Looking forward to Rosanna's return as well as John Dixon :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Someone email me please :) I want to know the spoiler but my phone won't let me see it :(

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK. Damn it.... I figured out the thing on my phone. That just makes me mad! Damn those writers.

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
You go Cheryl! :) lol That totally pisses me of that they have to kill off Reid. He brings a much needed spark to the show. Of course my bible thumping grandma likes it. She said "that's what those gays deserve! :( and she knows I'm not straight! So on top of me losing one of my fav characters I now realize that my grandma thinks I deserve to die and rot in Hell.....grrrrrr

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Jbrr!! I can't wait till the wedding :) That is one thing the writers are doing right for a change :)
Thank you Tex :) Your posts always make me smile :) I know she loves me...she just has diarrhea of the mouth I think. Im so glad this Janet/preg story is almost over!

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Cheryl :) Yall are right....that's one thing about my family....we always say what is on our mind before thinking . Sometimes it's funny :)
Maura West... I can't praise her enough. She has come a LONG way. She has blossomed right before our eyes. I'm extremely happy the are giving them their happy ending.
Reids death is sad and not needed IMO.
I wish Holden and Molley would end together as well but oh well...
I can't believe we only have a few weeks left :(

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Scorpio... Yeah. John Dixon came back today. He should be on several more episodes though :)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Welcome :) it's nice having him back. He hasn't seen Lucinda yet... I think that's tomorrow. Todays episode was very emotional. Have tissues ready :(

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah... What a bittersweet episode Friday was :( Have LuRe even had sex yet? I hate hate hate what the writers have done to Reid. Yes, it made for some tissue needing scenes but GOD. Nancy's death was enough. Luke and Reid should have had a happy ending. I really could care less for Chris and I was ready to shoot Katie myself. Her crying and whining was too over the top and annoying as Hell.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply