Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ ATWT Spoilers & Discussion ~; August and September 2010
Topic Started: Aug 12 2010, 05:04 PM (4,385 Views)
amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, we can only hope that cardboard Lily unleashes on Lucinda!

I have ff over so much of the stupid kidnap story that I missed most of it. I stop only long enough to get the gist. Love Em and Babs together. Should have known that Emily's big mouth would get her in trouble. Still hate it all, though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Aug 12 2010, 10:14 PM
I can't stand the new Lucy.....terrible actress. I did love it that Janet walked in on Dusty banging her though. It couldn't happen to a nicer whiny person!

Does Grayson McCouch wear a toupee? My hubby swears he does and now I can't look at him without analyzing his stupid hair!

I think I'm ready for this show to be done. How sad.
New Lucy is old Lucy with crappy Jennifer hair. Why? Why I ask are they doing the whole "Dusty can never love anyone but a redhead carbon copy"? I liked this Lucy the last time but she was brunette and strong.

Crap! I accidentally look at some of the upcoming spoilers! I have to leave now....

amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have been trying to stay spoiler free but did catch some stuff about Reid and his heart. I was still hoping it was just gossip and Noah could bite the dust instead... I will miss Reid. What a great character in a schmaltzy sea of bad characters the past several years.

amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am anxiously awaiting the realization that Janet's baby is Dusty's as I thought and said all along! Yeah the baby on the sonogram is big! He's a full term baby and not one two months early. Although it's 'cute' how they are trying to say she is due in three weeks. Bull kaka!

amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think I am not totally disappointed. I'm only 50/50. The whole Babs things was too much but loved the love story with Henry and Barbara. Everything else has been running about the same 50/50. Love some stuff, hate a bunch.

This will be the first soap I have seen off to the end since AW got murdered for for no good reason in 1999.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply