Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ ATWT Spoilers & Discussion ~; August and September 2010
Topic Started: Aug 12 2010, 05:04 PM (4,393 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Upcoming CarJack wedding sneak peek. I'm guessing it was shown during the Paley Center tribute so thats where the background laughing comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvSR_BfaUM
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
As far as I have heard Maura and Scott are still together. She was asked in the Emmy press room if she was disappointed that he wasnt returning for the end and her response was nothing he does disappoints her. I dont know if he was asked back or not but I know there were several people who contacted the show and offered to return and were turned down. I think this is just more of Goutmans final FU to the fans.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
10 shows left including today (Thurs.) No show Monday or next Friday (9/10) due to US Open tennis.

From what I've gathered concensus on the boards is Scott declined the offer to return. It was reported they approached him for the Bob/Kim anniversary and he said no. Its unclear if they tried again when Bryggman agreed to return or not. There was apparently quite of a bit of bad blood between he and the show when he left.

Bryggman only agreed to return after a personal plea from Liz Hubbard.

Martha Byrne offered to return as Rose but the offer was declined. Noelle Beck also reportedly offered to step aside in the final weeks and let Martha reprise Lily and was turned down as well. Rosemary Prinz said openly in interviews she would love to return one last time, clearly that didnt happen either.

Cooper and LeBlanc from Y&R offered to do a cameo like they did with GL and were turned down. Though that could have been a bit confusing since LeBlanc has already been seen on ATWT as both Kirk and Michael.

It really almost seems like they didnt even try to get many people back.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply