Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ ATWT Spoilers & Discussion ~; August and September 2010
Topic Started: Aug 12 2010, 05:04 PM (5,559 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't watched in months but a friend let me know this was the last week so I tuned in yesterday. I was shocked to see John and I'm sorry I missed him last week.

I'll watch for the next 4 days but I'm so lost on storyline that I'll just be tuning in to say goodbye to the vets.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Sep 14 2010, 12:45 PM
Yes, good to see John. Surprised you missed the news that he was gonna be back...

I apparently even posted spoilers back in July that he was coming back but I didn't read them until now. Oh well. I guess I can catch his episodes online when I get some time.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
What ever happened with Henry & Babs? LOL ... are they together? What about Katie? Any Simon sightings?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Sep 21 2010, 11:12 AM
Kim was her favorite character. And I watched with my grandmother back in the 70's. I think she was partial to Dr. Bob.
I know I've told these stories before but my mom & dad knew Kim (Kathryn Hays) when she worked as a model at the Ford Model Agency. My dad was a photographer and my mom was the office manager. They had kept in touch for a long time afterward but eventually lost touch.

I saw Lisa (Eileen Fulton) when I was just 17. Eileen Fulton was at Bergdorf Goodman trying on shoes and I was passing through trying to find a bathroom! I stalked the poor woman while she shopped and never got the nerve to go up to her. She was so glamorous and I was a teenage bum looking for a bathroom in a store where I couldn't afford the toilet paper. :P

I use to watch ATWT with my mom and grandma. My grandma is no longer alive and my mother isn't with it enough to know what is going on. I remember being devastated that Betsy had died and my grandma informed me that Betsy would be back with a face lift and the actress that played her (Meg Ryan) would be just fine. Grandma was always right.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Sep 21 2010, 10:12 PM
I just think it's amazing how many of us that watch soaps started doing it with either a parent or grandparent. It's the end of an era, I tell you. What do they watch together nowadays.......The Jersey Shore??? I don't think so! :blink:
LOL ... funny you mentioned that because I just watched 'The Jersey Shores' with Ashley yesterday. :jerry:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Sep 22 2010, 09:58 PM
Quote:

LOL ... funny you mentioned that because I just watched 'The Jersey Shores' with Ashley yesterday.

Seriously? Now, I can watch me some reality shows but I tried to watch this one and couldn't get through ten minutes of it. It's awful! I hate the way they film it. The same way with The Hills. I lasted maybe five minutes when I tried to watch it. I think I'll stick with more highbrow fare such as The Real World and all of the Housewives! :P
I tried to get hubby through one episode and he hated the filming too. I don't care for the filming but when I was sick and up all night I started to watch it this summer when nothing else was on and I'm now hooked. I found out that Ashley liked it when she 'stopped in' so we watched it together. It's definitely NOT must-see-TV but it does make me laugh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply