Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; August 2010
Topic Started: Jul 25 2010, 10:47 PM (1,478 Views)
Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have you heard anything about Florencia Lozano leaving the show? I couldn't find anything on here, but I could have missed it. I know Tea is suppose to be dying, but now I am wondering if it is really true. I hope she lives. I am loving her and Todd together for a change.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 13 2010, 02:45 PM
There were rumors a couple months ago that she could be the next to go from OLTL but it was never confirmed and I havent seen anything about it since. I think it would be a mistake to kill her but it seems like something OLTL would do. I'll keep an eye out and post if I find anything.
Thank you! :)

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 18 2010, 02:22 PM
Lots of spoilers this week since its been a couple weeks

"OLTL" recently released three new audition scripts. The first is for the role of "Nurse Cogswell." The scene opens with the nurse telling "Robin" that she doesn't know where her husband went. When Robin asks about her daughter, she responds that she didn't see her. Worried, Robin comments that they both said that they would be there when she woke up. Nurse Cogswell tells her not to worry, and that she is certain they'll be right back since they know she is waiting on them. Getting hostile, Robin tells her that she wants to call her husband. The scene ends with Robin ordering the nurse to bring her a pone when she learns there is not already one in the room.

And the third script is for the role of "Nurse #1." Remember that, as a general rule with these audition scripts, "OLTL" often changes character names in an attempt to throw off viewers. However, it appears that they each involve Téa and, in the case of the second script, John and perhaps Eli as well.

:thumbsup:
I have my fingers crossed!

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is not looking good! I hope they change their minds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply