Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~; August 2010
Topic Started: Jul 25 2010, 10:47 PM (1,732 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Royalty

Week of 8/2

Jack refuses to let his mother marry Eli

Blair is furious when Kelly accuses Eli of being a murderer

Hannah's life hangs in the balance after Eli forces her to swallow a lethal dose of pills

Natalie debates telling John about the baby

Téa's health deteriorates

Bo offers Inez a job

Layla is the key to Eli's downfall

Eli targets Cris

James wonders if he and Starr have a chance

Spoilers for down the road

Starr makes a life changing mistake

Todd and Danielle find some common ground

Natalie and Brody's secret has consequences

Hannah draws the suspicion of more than one Llanview resident

Téa struggles with her diagnosis

Rex and Gigi's adventure changes their relationship

Blair and Eli grow closer

New faces will appear in Llanview over the summer

http://www.soapcentral.com/oltl/scoop.php

A child doesn't want their mother to get remarried.

An unsuspecting person holds the key to a mystery.

One woman won't heed the warnings of a family member regarding someone she cares about.

Will a certain couple make it the altar before it is too late?

Another person is attacked in order to keep a secret.

A frightened young lady experiences déjà vu when she is forced to to do something familiar.

And someone may be on the verge of confiding some big news to their partner.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/2704-my-view-of-llanview-july-15-edition
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have you heard anything about Florencia Lozano leaving the show? I couldn't find anything on here, but I could have missed it. I know Tea is suppose to be dying, but now I am wondering if it is really true. I hope she lives. I am loving her and Todd together for a change.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think it would be a huge mistake to kill Tea. She has been much more entertaining than any of the Cramer women for a long while now.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
There were rumors a couple months ago that she could be the next to go from OLTL but it was never confirmed and I havent seen anything about it since. I think it would be a mistake to kill her but it seems like something OLTL would do. I'll keep an eye out and post if I find anything.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looks like Kim Zimmer is on her way to OLTL. They havnt announced her role but this is very exciting news. I wonder who she will play.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
She is reprising the role of Echo who she last played in 1983. Echo was involved with Clint, so she should have plenty of scenes with Jerry verDorn.

I apologize for being lax on the spoilers the last few weeks but life got a little crazy, I'll be getting new ones up soon.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 13 2010, 02:45 PM
There were rumors a couple months ago that she could be the next to go from OLTL but it was never confirmed and I havent seen anything about it since. I think it would be a mistake to kill her but it seems like something OLTL would do. I'll keep an eye out and post if I find anything.
Thank you! :)

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lots of spoilers this week since its been a couple weeks

Daytime Royalty

Kim Zimmer to OLTL!
Soap Opera Digest can report exclusively that former GUIDING LIGHT star Kim Zimmer (ex-Reva) will return to daytime this fall to reprise the role of Echo DiSavoy on ONE LIFE TO LIVE, which she last played in October 1983. "I'm so excited," Zimmer raves. "I feel like it's all come full circle." Echo was actually her second role on the show; she started out as Bonnie Harmer in 1978, then went on to play Nola on THE DOCTORS, and returned to OLTL to create troublemaker Echo in 1983. "And then they fired me!" she laughs. "She was asked to leave town, and it was the best thing that could have happened to everyone involved. I went to GUIDING LIGHT and had a wonderful 27 years there and now I'm happy to be back at ONE LIFE. And so I'm very grateful to [Executive Producer] Frank [Valentini] for making the phone call."

Echo will first resurface on October 1, and will be in big story with Clint (Jerry verDorn), Viki (Erika Slezak) and Dorian (Robin Strasser), as well as others. Check out an exclusive interview with the actress on her return in the September 7 issue of Digest!

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

A little about Echo:
The countess Echo DiSavoy, a world-renowned photographer, arrived in Llanview along with her brother Giles Morgan. Echo moved into the garage apartment at llanfair, and set out to implement a mysterious plot against the very-married Clint Buchanan. Clint found her hauntingly familiar, but could not understand why she stirred such feelings in him. Clint became so drawn to Echo that one day he kissed her. Days later, they made love. In the afterglow, Clint's memory flashed to Gizelle, a woman he had known years earlier. Clint's struggled to remember more. Who was she? He knew that Gizelle looked exactly like Echo, but that's all he could recall.

Echo knew all too well why she resembled this mystery woman from Clint's past. Gizelle was her dead mother! Firmly believing that Clint was responsible for Gizelle's fall from a bridge to her death. Echo wanted revenge. She planned to fake her own death and frame Clint for the crime. Echo carefully followed the plan that Giles masterminded for her...with one exception. She never expected to fall in love with Clint. Still, at Gile's urging, she followed through with the scheme by luring Clint to an old Llanview bridge, engaging him in a bitter brawl, then jumping to her "death". Dorian Lord, who witnessed the encounter from afar, declared in court that Clint had pushed Echo.

Viki and Marco tracked down a very much alive Echo, who confessed her deception under oath during Clint's pretrail hearing. When Clint was set free. Echo and Giles moved out of Llanview, leaving Viki and Clint to reconstruct their damaged marriage.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8344968/1/

Casting Round Up:
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/2883-llanview-casting-gossip-august-13-edition

Michael J. Burg plays the dayplayer role of a Conseiller Municipal beginning Friday, August 27th, when David Vickers (Tuc Watkins) finds himself in a familiar situation thanks to a certain Llanview resident. The plot twist will help usher the character off the canvas while Watkins resumes taping on "Desperate Housewives." On a related note, Erika Slezak (Viki) hinted in her newsletter earlier this month that Watkins may possbily pop up in Llanview once again next spring.

Sean Ringgold is back as the other Evans brother Shaun beginning Tuesday, August 17th, when Todd approaches him about aiding him in his search for Téa. Expect a few more twists and turns in the storylines as it plays out on screen in the coming weeks.

Susan Haskell (Marty) returns on Thursday, August 28th, when she learns about Natalie's pregnancy from John after the two women share an awkward encounter.

Tika Sumpter (Layla) has packed her bags and relocated from New York City to Los Angeles since dropping to recurring status with "OLTL" at the end of last month. On Monday, August 30th, an interesting proposition could usher Layla out of Llanview.

Lailee Clemons plays a Flight Attendant on August 27th. Also on that date, Billy Warlock first airs as Ross Rayburn, who becomes distraught after learning of Téa's impending death.

For those missing certain members of the Llanview teen scene, you are in luck. Look for Destiny (Shenell Edmonds) and Darren (J. J. Singleton) to turn up together again on Friday, August 27th when the youngest Evans sibling makes amends with Nate (Lenny Platt) for stealing her best friend's girl.

"OLTL" recently released three new audition scripts. The first is for the role of "Nurse Cogswell." The scene opens with the nurse telling "Robin" that she doesn't know where her husband went. When Robin asks about her daughter, she responds that she didn't see her. Worried, Robin comments that they both said that they would be there when she woke up. Nurse Cogswell tells her not to worry, and that she is certain they'll be right back since they know she is waiting on them. Getting hostile, Robin tells her that she wants to call her husband. The scene ends with Robin ordering the nurse to bring her a pone when she learns there is not already one in the room.

The second script is for a "Hopsice Doctor." In the scene, the doctor is asking "Craig" if he has any idea how long the drugs have been in "Chris'" system, before finding a heartbeat and preparing to rush him off for ICU. Craig asks if he is going to make it. The doctor responds that isn't sure, since Chirs was given a lethal dose of morphine, but that he would already be dead if Craig hadn't found him. Frantic, Craig asks if Chris will be okay. The doctor repsonds that, while his heart is still beating, he remains unable to breathe on his own, and that the Detective (Craig) could possibly have a murder on his hands here.

And the third script is for the role of "Nurse #1." Remember that, as a general rule with these audition scripts, "OLTL" often changes character names in an attempt to throw off viewers. However, it appears that they each involve Téa and, in the case of the second script, John and perhaps Eli as well.

Rumors continue to swirl that Roger Howarth will be returning to "OLTL" with his "As the World Turns" stint comes to an end this fall, either reprising his signature role of Todd Manning (currently played by Trevor St. John) or as a new/different character, however, that remains only speculation at this time.

Expect several dayplayer roles coming up in the coming weeks and months.

Sabine Singh was supposed to have aired again as "Wendy the hooker" on August 6th episdoe recap from ABC. However, the change was likely to a scheduling conflict.

Ilene Kristen (Roxy) told Daytime Confidential earlier this month that she hasn't worked a single day on "OLTL" in over three months, and that she "is hurt and considers herself out of a job."

Billy Warlock will first air as Ross Rayburn on Friday, August 27th, when he is becomes distraught after learning of Téa's condition. ABC Soaps in Depth is reporting that Warlock, who began taping his "OLTL" scenes as Ross Rayburn back on July 19th, has left the soap in order to reprise the role of Frankie Brady on Days of Our Lives

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/2873-warlocks-life-over-before-it-started

Shaun becomes an unsuspecting pawn.

Ford sparks David's memory.

Destiny and Matthew team up after David goes missing.

Clint finally finds a lead on Kim.

Danielle proves a handful for Todd.

Blair has questions for Ross.

John's investigation seals Tea's fate.

Brody shocks Natalie with an ultimatum

http://lafaux.net/custom.html

Kelly seeks help from a surprising ally in her search for evidence against Eli.

John shares the news of his approaching fatherhood.

A blast from Tea's past is devastated to learn of her condition.

David and Dorian repeat old patterns.

http://soapoperasource.com/oltl/previews/oltl-previews-week-of-august-16.html

Spoilers and Previews -- Week of 8/16
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8339270/1/

SOW/SOD/SID

Plans are in place for double wedding.

Jessica wants the truth from Ford once and for all.

David and Dorian Kiss.

John makes an arrest.

On Monday, August 16, Jessica confronts Ford about whether they really slept together. Meanwhile, David and Dorian argue, then kiss. "They're both immature in a lot of ways, [but] she has a lot more class than he does," observes Tuc Watkins (David).... On Tuesday, August 17, John takes Ford in for questioning.

Blair shares a shocking bit of info with Eli on Monday, Aug 16th, and Tea admits she plans to do something that will devastate both Todd and Dani on Tuesday, Aug 17th. Eli and Blair make plans to share their wedding day with David and Dorian on Wednesday, Aug 18th. But things look bad for Eli as the cops close in on Friday, Aug 20th, prompting him to tell Blair there's a change of plans!

Cable Guide

Monday, 8/16
(The Stories)
Hannah tells John that she fears no one will believe her; Jessica tells Ford that she is pregnant with Brody's baby.

Tuesday, 8/17
(The Upcoming Marriage)
Blair vows to Eli that they will marry immediately; Todd asks Shaun to help him locate Téa.

Wednesday, 8/18
(Looking for the Truth)
John demands to get answers out of Ford; Brody catches Jessica on a call about a paternity test.

Thursday, 8/19
(The Connection)
Inez asks for Ford's help; Bo agrees to be David's best man.

Friday, 8/20
(The Evidence)
John, Bo and Nora work together to obtain the evidence needed to arrest Eli; Dorian tells Viki about her upcoming wedding.

OLTL After Dark

Eli steals Bennett Thompson's file

Nate learns he has two brothers

John corners Hannah about Eli

Brody wonders if Natalie is carrying his child

Kelly goes undercover

Plans are in place for double wedding

Jessica wants the truth from Ford once and for all

David and Dorian Kiss

John makes an arrest

John questions Eli about Hannah's suicide attempt

James asks Langston out

Ford is confronted by Jessica.

David and Dorian lock lips.

John puts the screws to Ford.

Two couples plan a double wedding.

John arrests someone.

Blair tells Eli about Kelly's suspicions of him.

Inez asks Eli to help Ford.

Brody overhears Jessica calling her OB.

Langston's actions upset Starr.

Cole thinks Hannah is innocent.

David wants Bo to be his best man.

Will Ford tell the truth?

Greg calls Eli to tell him their plan is working.Ford tells John about his history with Eli. He also confesses to Jess that he had sex with her. Hannah reveals all to John about Eli. She tells him what Eli did and how he is also blackmailing Ford, but she thinks that no one will believe her word over Eli's. But John reminds her that Ford can testify against Eli as well. Later, Ford agrees to make a confession, but changes his mind after being threatened again by Eli.

SON Alerts

Two couples plan a double wedding, but will either of them actually end up walking down the aisle?

Someone unexpected is arrested.

One teen is upset by her friend's decision to date someone she cares about.

A certain young man thinks another person is innocent.

A psychopath learns someone close may be on to him.

A beau overhears his girlfriend's private conversation concerning a 'little' matter.

And a mother contacts a particular individual to help her son, unaware two men already have a connection.

Ford is confronted by Jessica. (Soap Opera Digest)

David and Dorian lock lips. (Soap Opera Digest)

John puts the screws to Ford. (Soap Opera Digest)

Two couples plan a double wedding. (Soap Opera Weekly)

John arrests someone. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Blair tells Eli about Kelly's suspicions of him. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Inez asks Eli to help Ford. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Brody overhears Jessica calling her OB. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Téa talks to Greg. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Langston's actions upset Starr. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Cole thinks Hannah is innocent. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

David wants Bo to be his best man. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Will Ford tell the truth? (Cable Guide Spoilers)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/previews

Soap Central Tidbits

Eli learns that Kelly suspects him of murder

Dorian and David end up in a passionate lip lock during a heated argument

David wants Bo to be his best man

John tries to talk to Ford about Eli

Inez reaches out to Eli for help with Ford

Cole is certain that Hannah is innocent

Kelly is arrested

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS

Tuesday: Langston's decision to go out with James irks Starr. Téa chats with Greg regarding her decision to die alone. John interrogates Ford.

Wednesday: Ford tells John what he wants to know. Brody overhears a phone conversation between Jessica and her OB. David & Dorian and Blair & Eli agree to a double wedding.

Thursday: Inez asks Eli to represent Ford, unaware of their connection. David wants Bo to be his best man. Cole tells Starr that Hannah is innoceent of all charges.

Friday: John, Bo, and Nora work to get an arrest warrant for Eli. John slaps the cuffs on Kelly. Eli tells Blair they need a change of scenery.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/previews/2878-oltl-alerts-week-of-august-16-edition

Tuesday, August 17
Blair vows to Eli that they will marry immediately; Langston agrees to go out with James which doesn't sit well with Starr; John questions Ford about the night he was attacked; Tea and Greg talk about her choice to die alone and mentions her plan and how it will destroy Dani and Todd; In the meantime Todd asks Shaun to help him locate Téa.
Wednesday, August 18
John demands answers from Ford; Brody catches Jessica on a call about a paternity test; Blair, Eli, Dorian and David agree to have a double wedding.

Thursday, August 19
Inez tries to help Ford and asks Eli to defend him; Bo agrees to be David's best man; Cole admits to Starr that he believes Hannah is not guilty of any thing she claims she did.

Friday, August 20
John, Bo and Nora work together to obtain the evidence needed to arrest Eli; Dorian tells Viki about her upcoming wedding; John arrests Kelly; Eli informs Blair they need to get away from family and friends and spend quality time together alone.

http://soaptownusa.com/OLTLpreviews.html

ELI'S COMING - HIDE YOUR HEART
Blair spills the beans to Eli that he’s suspected of murder but she remains supportive and agrees to marry him sooner rather than later. After their argument ends in a kiss, David and Dorian also confess their love and plan to wed and the two engaged couples plan a double ceremony. Greg notifies Eli that Tea is at hospice and everything is proceeding according to their plan. Eli’s schemes begin to unravel as Hannah reveals everything she knows about Eli to John, including how he forced Ford into naming her as his assailant. John hauls Ford in for questioning, and interrogates him until Ford spills the details of his past with Eli. Natalie pieces together a mug shot of Bennett Thompson, aka Elijah Clarke, from the shredded files Kelly and Rex stole from Eli’s room. With Ford’s confession and the reconstructed mug shot, John has the evidence he needs to convince Bo and Nora to file charges against Eli, but Inez contacts Eli to intervene on Ford’s behalf. Eli coerces Ford into recanting his statement. John arrests Kelly, explaining that the only way they can use the mug shot is if the evidence is also part of another criminal case – against her! On the run from John, Eli catches up with Blair and informs her there’s been a change in plans.

ELSEWHERE IN LLANVIEW
Dorian’s delight about Langston’s new man, James, turns to dismay when she learns he is Ford’s brother. Starr is upset about Langston’s date with James, and she and Cole have a tense conversation when he tells her about Hannah’s innocence. Viki learns Natalie is pregnant. Jessica is deeply disturbed to learn that she and Ford did sleep together, and Brody overhears her scheduling a paternity test. Todd and Dani continue to suffer over Tea’s absence and Todd enlists Shaun’s help in finding Tea. David warns Nora about Bo and Inez. Dorian admits to Viki that her plan succeeded and invites her to the wedding.

CAN'T MISS
Jessica confronts Ford about having sex with her. Jessica reveals to him that she’s pregnant and tells him it’s Brody’s on Monday, August 16.

Starr is upset that Langston has accepted a date with James on Tuesday, August 17.

Brody walks in on Jessica as she’s calling her OB inquiring about a paternity test on Wednesday, August 18.

Ford tells John about his past with Eli on Thursday, August 19.

Dorian drops in on Viki with news of her imminent nuptials on Friday, August 20.

COMING SOON
Kelly seeks help from a surprising ally in her search for evidence against Eli. John shares the news of his approaching fatherhood. A blast from Tea's past is devastated to learn of her condition. David and Dorian repeat old patterns.

http://soapoperasource.com/oltl/previews/oltl-previews-week-of-august-16.html

THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Jessica confronts Ford, telling him she's pregnant with Brody's baby. Viki is delighted to learn that Natalie is expecting a baby as well. On Wednesday, August 17, Jessica is horrified that she and Ford actually slept together and confides in Kelly. Later, Brody walks in on her while is she on her the phone with her OB asking about a paternity test. Elsewhere in Llanview, Dorian and David's fight ends in a kiss on Monday, August 16. Finally admitting they still love one another, they plan a double wedding with Blair and Eli. Bo agrees to be David's best man. Dorian's happiness over Langston bringing James to the wedding turns to horror when she learns he is Ford's brother. Dorian invites Viki and Charlie to her wedding on Friday, August 20, and reluctantly admits that their plan worked. And David warns Nora that he saw Bo and Inez working together at the police station.

The Inside Story: Midnight Confessions

Todd and Dani remain distraught. Greg contacts Eli on Monday, August 16, to tell him that Téa is at the hospice and their plan is going perfectly. Eli learns that Kelly thinks he is a murderer. Meanwhile, Hannah confides in John about Eli, but thinks no one will believe her. John reminds Hannah that Ford will be able to corroborate her story, however she doesn't think he will turn on Eli. Nonetheless, on Tuesday, August 17, John brings Ford in for questioning. After isolating him and refusing to allow him to speak with a lawyer, John gets the truth from Ford. Blair continues to stand by her man, agreeing to marry him right away. Starr and Cole realize John asked Brody to protect them. Starr is hurt that Langston agreed to go out with James. Téa confides in Greg. And Todd wants to hire Shaun to help him find Téa.

A Closer Look: A Race Against Time

Natalie presents Rex and Kelly with a reconstructed mug shot of Eli, containing the name Bennett Thompson on Wednesday, August 18. Ford talks to John about his past with Eli. Armed with this new information, along with the mug shot, John presents his findings to Bo and Nora. At the same time, Inez unknowingly places Ford at risk by asking Eli to represent him. Starr and Cole have a tense moment on Thursday, August 19, when Cole asserts Hannah's innocence and Starr mentions Langston's date with James. By Friday, August 20, John, Bo, and Nora rush to gather enough evidence to arrest Eli, who realizes that John is closing in on him, and threatens Ford into submission by forcing him to recant his confession. Afterward, Ford tears into Inez for getting involved in his life. John arrests Kelly for breaking into Eli's room, telling her that it is the only way he can use the evidence she compiled against him. Eli tells Blair that there has been a change of plans regarding their wedding. Blair invites Dani to the wedding to Eli and asks her to stay with the them until Todd returns home.

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF August 23, 2010

Kelly wants Ford's help. (Soap Opera Weekly)
Marty learns from John that Natalie's pregnant. (Soap Opera Weekly)
Cole tells James to keep his distance from Starr. (Soap Opera Weekly)
David and Dorian's wedding takes and unexpected turn. (Soap Opera Weekly)
Jessica demands to know about Ford's medical history. (National Enquirer)
Ross is horrified to learn of Téa's condition. (National Enquirer)
Eli stays one step ahead of John. (National Enquirer)
Shaun agrees to help Todd. (National Enquirer)
John and Brody grow concerned for Blair. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
Will Todd, Téa, and Dani be reunited before she dies? (Cable Guide Spoilers)
John tells Kelly and Eli that Ford gave him the slip. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
Blair finds a gun. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
Are Cole and Hannah getting closer? (Cable Guide Spoilers)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/previews/2880-oltl-prevue-week-of-august-16-edition

Spoilers for the Week of August 16, 2010

Blair tells Eli about Kelly's suspicions

Hannah opens up to John about the things that Eli has done

Hannah warns John that Ford might not turn against Eli

John interrogates Ford without an attorney present

Ford admits that Eli attacked him

Ford is furious when Inez calls Eli to help him

Ford refuses to sign a statement accusing Eli of attacking him

Jessica confronts Ford about prom night and then reveals that she's pregnant

Ford admits that he had sex with Jessica

Brody walks in while Jessica inquires about a paternity test

Greg assures Eli that their plan is working

Téa explains to Greg why she decided to keep Todd and Dani away during her final hours

Todd enlists Shaun's help to track down Téa

Blair invites Dani to move in with her while Todd searches for Téa

Viki is surprised that Natalie is also pregnant

Natalie manages to piece together Bennett Thompson's mug shot

Starr is not happy that Langston agreed to go out with James

Starr and Cole grow more distant because of Hannah and James

David and Dorian decide to get married

Dorian and Blair make plans to have a double wedding

Dorian invites Viki to the wedding

Bo agrees to be David's best man

Spoilers for Next Week

Kelly wants Ford to help her expose the truth about Eli

Eli changes his mind about a double wedding

Blair gets her hands on a gun

Shaun offers to take Todd and Dani to Téa

John tells Marty about Natalie's pregnancy

Ross learns that Téa is dying [Click here for more information.]

Spoilers for down the road

David drops out of sight

Starr continues to be torn between Cole and James

What's really going on with Greg

There's more to Téa's illness than meets the eye

Tuesday: -- Starr is upset that Langston said yes to James when he asked her out on a date. Téa confides in Greg about her decision to shut Todd and Dani out of her life. John puts the heat on Ford, hoping for the truth about Eli. Dorian and David finally admit that they still love one another. Todd seeks Shaun's help. Blair continues to stand by Eli.

Wednesday: -- John manages to get an admission out of Ford. Blair & Eli and David & Dorian decide to have a double wedding. Natalie shows Rex and Kelly the reconstructed mugshot of Eli. Brody overhears Jessica on the phone with her OB. Starr and Cole realize that John and Brody are protecting them. Jessica remains troubled by the fact that she and Ford sleep together after all.

Thursday: -- Inez asks Eli to help Ford, unaware of their connection. David wants Bo to agree to be his best man. Cole tells Starr that Hannah is innocent regarding the charges against her. David warns Nora that Bo and Inez are working together. Ford feels John in on his past with Eli. John goes to Bo and Nora with his evidence against Eli.

Friday: -- John, Bo, and Nora rush to gather enough evidence against Eli to arrest him. John arrests an unsuspecting Kelly. Aware that John is on to him, Eli tells Blair there has been a last minute change of plans. Eli threatens Ford into submission once more. Dorian grudgingly admits to Viki and Charlie that their plan to reunite her and David ended up working after all. Ford confronts Inez for butting into his personal life.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/previews/2899-oltl-teasers-week-of-august-16-edition

Spoilers and Previews -- Week of 8/23
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8345721/1/

SOD

On Monday, August 23, Eli tells Blair that he doesn't want a double wedding with David and Dorian. Meanwhile, Cole warns James to stay away from Starr. "He's been pretty persistent with her," sighs Kristen Alderson of Starr's new suitor.... On Tuesday, August 24, Dorian and David's wedding comes to a halt, while John and Brody fear for Blair's safety.

OLTL After Dark

Kelly wants Ford's help.

Marty learns from John that Natalie's pregnant.

Cole tells James to keep his distance from Starr.

David and Dorian's wedding takes and unexpected turn.

Jessica demands to know about Ford's medical history.

Ross is horrified to learn of Téa's condition.

Eli stays one step ahead of John.

Shaun agrees to help Todd.

John and Brody grow concerned for Blair.

Will Todd, Téa, and Dani be reunited before she dies?

John tells Kelly and Eli that Ford gave him the slip.

Blair finds a gun.

Are Cole and Hannah getting closer?

SON Alerts

Kelly wants Ford's help. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Marty learns from John that Natalie's pregnant. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Cole tells James to keep his distance from Starr. (Soap Opera Weekly)

David and Dorian's wedding takes and unexpected turn. (Soap Opera Weekly)

Jessica demands to know about Ford's medical history. (National Enquirer)

Ross is horrified to learn of Téa's condition. (National Enquirer)

Eli stays one step ahead of John. (National Enquirer)

Shaun agrees to help Todd. (National Enquirer)

John and Brody grow concerned for Blair. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Will Todd, Téa, and Dani be reunited before she dies? (Cable Guide Spoilers)

John tells Kelly and Eli that Ford gave him the slip. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Blair finds a gun. (Cable Guide Spoilers)

Are Cole and Hannah getting closer? (Cable Guide Spoilers)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/previews

Soap Central Tidbits

Kelly wants Ford to help her expose the truth about Eli

Eli changes his mind about a double wedding

Blair gets her hands on a gun

Shaun offers to take Todd and Dani to Téa

John tells Marty about Natalie's pregnancy

Ross learns that Téa is dying

Daily Tidbits

Monday, 8/23
Kelly tries to get Ford's help to prove Eli’s a killer.
Eli tells Blair he doesn’t want a double wedding with David & Dorian.
Cole warns James to stay away from Starr.

Tuesday, 8/24
Dorian and David’s wedding comes to a halt.
Shaun is abducted by an unseen assailant.
John and Brody fear for Blair’s safety.

Wednesday, 8/25
Shaun agrees to take Todd and Dani to see Tea.
John reveals to Kelly and Ford that Eli eluded them.
David experiences déjà vu.

Thursday, 8/26
John tells Marty that Natalie is pregnant.
Jessica seeks Ford’s medical history.
Do Cole and Hannah have feelings for each other?

Friday, 8/27
Ross is devastated by the news of Tea’s imminent death.
Blair discovers a gun.
Will Todd and Dani get to Tea before she dies?

Source:SNS

Spoilers for the Week of Aug 30th
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8343515/1/

Two people wrestle for a gun.

A daughter spins a web of lies when her mother catches her in a tight spot.

A grief-stricken individual wants to pay tribute to the memory of a loved one.

A young couple gets pulled in opposite directions.

Two students are surprised by who their teacher turns out to be.

One woman worries her significant other will learn the truth.

And something catches on fire.

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 18 2010, 02:22 PM
Lots of spoilers this week since its been a couple weeks

"OLTL" recently released three new audition scripts. The first is for the role of "Nurse Cogswell." The scene opens with the nurse telling "Robin" that she doesn't know where her husband went. When Robin asks about her daughter, she responds that she didn't see her. Worried, Robin comments that they both said that they would be there when she woke up. Nurse Cogswell tells her not to worry, and that she is certain they'll be right back since they know she is waiting on them. Getting hostile, Robin tells her that she wants to call her husband. The scene ends with Robin ordering the nurse to bring her a pone when she learns there is not already one in the room.

And the third script is for the role of "Nurse #1." Remember that, as a general rule with these audition scripts, "OLTL" often changes character names in an attempt to throw off viewers. However, it appears that they each involve Téa and, in the case of the second script, John and perhaps Eli as well.

:thumbsup:
I have my fingers crossed!

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is not looking good! I hope they change their minds.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I havent watched yesterday or today but I dont think they are going to kill her. My guess is Eli and Greg are doing this to her and once all is found out she will live. Just a guess though, not really based on spoilers. With Ross coming back I'm thinking he will be the one to figure it out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · One Life to Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply