Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of July, 2010
Topic Started: Jul 4 2010, 08:07 AM (2,556 Views)
mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like that idea! Good thinking J! As long as poor Carly doesn't have to take in anymore of Jacks kids! Lol . Although I kinda like Janet....without Jack .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm totally feeling yall there! WTF is Katie smoking?! She's supposed to be Henry's bf. The writers have totally ruined her character. It also seems as if they put the brakes on CarJack but I believe they are only doing this for a big CarJack wedding for the finale. The show has got really boring and I hope they pick up the pace. I am happy that Babs,Bib, and Kim have more of a story :)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Omg Scorpio! That's too funny! I needed a laugh today. Thank you! Gotta watch those teeth!
I've really enjoyed the CarJack scenes. Their chemistry is always off the charts. I also don't mind them pairing NuLily and Craig together. Just leave Molly/Holden and CarJack alone...oh and Luke and Reid :)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmmm.....thats always been a fantasy of mine ;) why are our minds in the gutter! Lol

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well Hell....if that's the case they better pick up the pace. I would rather NuLily end up with Craig. Then at least Craig would have someone and stop obsessing over MY Carly! The CarJack scenes have been great the last few days. Looks like they are finally growing up and accepting each other flaws and all :) I am beyond sick of Libs and Gayb....the storyline with Jack building whiney Janet a cabin is pissing me off too. Is it me or does it seem like they are making Lucinda ill? They better not kill her off! Arg!

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn! Yest episode was so good. I was very disappointed when Molly called off the wedding :(
The CarJack scenes were cute :)
Luke/Reid were cute and HOT.
I can't believe we are down to the end :( I'm going to miss ATWT :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply