Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of July, 2010
Topic Started: Jul 4 2010, 08:07 AM (2,551 Views)
Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
"Death claims two lives in Oakdale"

Who is going to die?? Anyone know or have an idea?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
MAYBEEEEEEE Janet dies during childbirth?? Ralph holds her hostage somewhere and the stress puts her into labor (traumatic birth and she loses too much blood), Jack finds them and kills Ralph (shoots the right guy this time)...almost a Brad/Katie redo, but this time the mommy and Ralph die instead of the daddy??? Baby is born with a problem and needs blood from REAL daddy Dusty? That would be two deaths!..... hmmm yeah I'm daydreaming again! ;)

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I actually like Janet without Jack too mozart, but I'd rather they have her die than someone who has been with the show for a long long time ;) (unless it's nu-lily...she could die!) hehehe

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Luke better get false teeth if he can't control himself!

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
It's not our fault Mozart...it's the soap operas that do that to us! hahahaha (always look for someone or something else to blame!!) :)

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
hahahaha yes Cheryl! I shall blame them and certainly not myself for my gutter mind! LMAO!!!

I think they are gonna put Lily and Craig together for a bit and probably Holden will get jealous and that'll be the beginning of their reunion??

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
John maybe is coming back only for a short stint to get into a huge fight with Bob over Bob wanting Chris or Reid to run the hospital and not him. Then when he decides to hell with it, he will go away and take Lucinda with him after asking her to marry him???? I'd rather they do something like that than to kill her!!! UGH they better not kill her, sheesh that would suck because it would be basically a copycat of GL with Alan at the end...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply