Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of July, 2010
Topic Started: Jul 4 2010, 08:07 AM (2,669 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeannie
Jul 4 2010, 12:14 PM
"Death claims two lives in Oakdale"

Who is going to die?? Anyone know or have an idea?
Good Lord, let's hope it's not Reid. I would be devastated!

It was awesome seeing Will at the end of the show the other day. So I assume he and Gwen are only back for a short visit? Sometimes I don't know why they bother when you can't write a substantial story for a beloved character.

So does anyone know what the new Billy Warlock character is all about? (I actually don't read a lot of spoilers even though I post in the spoiler threads!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tex Longhornfan
Jul 5 2010, 11:52 AM
"Sierra and Lucy return to Oakdale at a difficult time"

I am wondering if this is a clue about the deaths. Or did I miss something about why they are returning?
It had better not be Lucinda!!! :firemad:

I can only hope it's Lily but truthfully, we couldn't get that lucky.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
Jul 5 2010, 07:27 PM
I'm totally feeling yall there! WTF is Katie smoking?! She's supposed to be Henry's bf. The writers have totally ruined her character.
It's totally ridiculous what they've done to Katie AND to Vienna. Do the writers of this show hate women or what?

Babs was a hoot today locked in that storeroom talking to that clown. I just love CZP now.....she's the best.
Quote:

And Noah...I'm so over Noah...I want them to keep Luke and Reid together.

WORD!!! :applause:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
Jul 7 2010, 01:07 PM
"reid suffers a terrible blow"

LUKE!!! WATCH THE TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, Scorpio!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Speaking of my boys, sometimes it feels like they'll never be on again. Boo-freakin'-hoo!

OMG, the previews for tomorrow had my hubby and I cracking UP! Henry to Vienna: "Your stomach......it's lopsided!" LOLOL!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeannie
Jul 8 2010, 12:08 PM
Luke better get false teeth if he can't control himself!
Jeannie! I see you've been hanging out w/ Scorpio and Mozart too long! :P

My hubby remarked that he though they were putting Lily and Craig together. Of course, I don't think so, not a chance in hell. They will have to reunite Holden and Lily before the show ends. Blech.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't kill off Lucinda ala the Alan Spaulding dying on GL when it ended. No need for THAT kind of drama, I say!
Quote:

I think they are gonna put Lily and Craig together for a bit and probably Holden will get jealous and that'll be the beginning of their reunion??

You may be onto something there, Jeannie. Poor Craig......always lusting after somebody else's woman. I have actually been liking the scenes between Craig and Lily lately, especially when he starts dissing Lucinda. Too funny!

I'm shocked but glad that Vienna's pregnancy/non-pregnancy is now out in the open since she supposedly lost the baby. That is just a ridiculous, cliched storyline.

And okay, I've had enough of Babs and the clown now!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had forgotten how much I loved Will. He has the best facial expressions (when Henry was trying to explain his and Babs' relationship, what a hoot!). And still such a cutie! It took a while for me to get used to Gwen's long, stringy hair but I'm finally accepting it.

Allie + Casey = :no: :deadhorse: :puke1:

Where oh where are my HOT boys? ONE DAY in the last two weeks of Luke and Reid is shameful and utterly ludicrous. :club:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sneak peek for Monday, 7/26. The BOYS are back! :wub:

Hahaha.......love it when Reid is mean to nurses....and Chris!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jbrr--thanks for sharing the articles........I hadn't seen them yet. The "death of Nancy" episode sounds sad. And what is this about Chris having a lethal heart condition. GMAB! The only thing worse is Casey and Allison getting engaged yet again. Blech.

I won't be watching the talk show that replaces ATWT. Yeah, that's just what we need. Another talk shows with a bunch of cackling hens talking all over each other. :blah:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm two days behind but seeing the preview of James in the clown suit made me laugh. Can't wait!

Love any scene with Henry discussing Babs and Paul getting skeeved out. Those two are hysterical. I'm going to miss Trent Dawson so much. What a gem!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
Aug 4 2010, 03:48 PM
I can't beleve only a month left. I have watched my entire life!!
Me too, Scorpio! I can't believe it's ending either. So sad.
Quote:

Chris being sick (like Philip Spaulding was sick) is stupid.

I love Katie in her bra.

Really hate the Barbara kidnapping story. It's all so, SO stupid...

Chris being sick annoys me so frickin' bad. WHY??? Does Katie need to lose yet another man? Are they really killing him off, does anyone know? Ugh. Hate it.

I agree with you about Barbara's kidnapping story. Ridiculous. And I am sick to death of that damn clown!!! :club:

Luke and Reid are the only thing making me hang in there for this last month. And they're barely on as it is!

I DO love anything with Craig. It's too bad the show seems intent on reunited Holden and Lily because Craig makes Lily likable for me.

Geez, it will be my luck that Luke will probably end up going back to Noah. :deadhorse:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply