Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (6,314 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can see Jeff being a dad. Look how great he is with his doggies! Glad to hear Jenny is staying.....and not surprised.

I thought Bev Hills started out rather calm. And they you see the previews at the end for the entire season and yowza! Not so calm anymore! Paul is so freaking annoying. I really hope Adrienne dumps him eventually. Ugh, he's so full of himself and such an ugly little troll. :club:

I don't recall Kim and Kyle making up at the reunion. I was of the mind they were still kinda upset with each other. Kyle is still my favorite. This new housewife who we saw in the previews looks like a total beyotch! Can't wait to meet her!!!

How funny was it when Ken let Jiggy drink out of Adrienne's fancy champagne glass and then took a big ol' swig himself? OMG! That was great! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Feel free to throw stuff at me but I havent seen the BH premier yet (REALLY fun Labor Day party and forgot to set to record and passed out just before it came on lol) waiting to catch a replay which hopefully will be soon.

I'm glad they at least addressed it, they kinda had to though. Beyond that I cant offer much to the discussion. I think Kim/Kyle had sorta kinda made up at the reunion but it was still strained for sure. I think I remember them being on Ellen shortly after that and they got into it and Kim walked off. Maybe thats when the not speaking began again. As you mention with those 2 being actresses though it always makes you wonder whats real.

So happy Jenny is staying! I could see Jeff being a good dad but he'd need help. I think his OCD and a kid could be a bit much for him at times. Nothing wrong with having a nanny though. Big agree on Gage not being nuturing at all. Love that he got that house back after all this time, thats fun.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeff's OCD is what I had in mind when I said I couldn't see him being a father. But I guess plenty of people who are far more neurotic than Jeff have reproduced. I wondered if Jeff was referring to his show when he was telling Jenny that the most success she'd had in her career was with him.

I remember something of Kyle comforting Kim during the reunion, so I guessed they had at least made up from there. I missed the thing on Ellen. Sounds like fun.

I was trying to find something about the ratings for the premiere but was unsuccessful. I did find something mentioning Adrienne's new face in the beginning (when they talk about Russell's suicide), so I'm going to want to look closer to see the difference when I watch it again. I also found an article about Russell beating Taylor. I'll leave a link at the bottom of this post.

The new half-HW in the previews is Eddie Cibrian's ex, Brandi Glanville. There's supposed to be another half-HW (not an actual cast member) but I haven't seen much about her.

Excerpt of article about Russell beating Taylor:
Quote:

Taylor, who was hospitalized as a result of the beating, tried to keep it a secret, except she couldn’t show her face for weeks, and feared Bravo would fire her for being uncooperative and flaky. She eventually decided to confide in Kyle Richards and Camille, who both urged her to tell Bravo the truth.

Taylor eventually went back home and told Russell about her conversation with her costars. Russell reacted by sending Camille a “very threatening” email with one source who read it saying it read like “the rantings of a lunatic.” Taylor’s injuries were reportedly so bad that shooting was delayed for several weeks.

reality tea.com

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've known people whose OCD or anal tendencies actually improved after having kids. They tend to loosen you up a bit. Hopefully that's what would happen with Jeff.

So I have a question--does Jeff wear a toupee'? Leave it to my hubby to notice, I never did. And now I can't quit looking at his perfect coif!

About Russell beating Taylor--I'm not surprised. He gave me the heebie-jeebies last season. I think he was not a good person and that's putting it lightly. :unsure:

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LMAO at the new thread title ;)

Re BH--I knew about the beating and that she confided in Kyle but not the Camille part. There are also numerous other rumors out there, he's gay and wanted out of the show and Bravo said no, his lover was threatening to out him, creditors were threatening to go to the press about their big money problems, etc. etc. there were also rumors of drug abuse but I dont think anything was found in the body. I dont think we'll ever get the real story but that guy definately had a huge creep factor.

Saw the premier finally (except the first few minutes about Russell I tuned in just as they showed the disclaimer that all footage was shot prior to his suicide), go figure I missed the important part.

Glad they opted to go with a lighter premier knowing what we do. I did find it interesting that they discussed therapy at the dinner and they took Kens comments as an attack. I've been to therapy but I also know ppl who wouldnt even consider it. I dont think villifying him for his feelings behind his back was fair but I'm guessing it was pretty raw for Taylor and Kyle (knowing Taylors situation) at that point.

I love Lisa and Ken I dont care how outrageous they seem to be I just want to live with them for like a month. And Giggy..oh Giggy I seriously love that dog.

I dont mind Adrienne and Pauls bickering, yeah sometimes its annoying but I dont find it malicious or mean usually. I really do think its how they communicate, i've known ppl like that too. I think Paul took a bit of a hit when he was involved with the whole Charlie Sheen 911 call stuff and now hes just trying too hard to be the happy funny guy.

Re flipping out--Dont know about Jeffs hair but I've kinda wondered myself. I've seen people go both ways with kids/ocd, I think Zoila would keep him in line. In trying to find BH ratings (no luck) I did see Flipping Out finale and Rachel Zoe premier set new records for Bravo! Happy for them, I like Rachel Zoe too but sometimes her voice makes me want to gouge my ears off with a spoon.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The funny thing about all of these BRAVO shows is that I start out hating the main personality, then as I turn on a marathon in the background the show grows on me. I hated the Housewives shows, now I'm a fan of some of them. Hated Jeff Lewis, now I'm a fan. Hated the Millionaire Matchmaker, now I'll watch, though I won't say that I'm a fan. But I still hate that Rachel Zoe. BLECH!

If Jeff Lewis wears a toupee, I'd be shocked. For as vain as I think he is, I could see him getting some kind of implants but I can't see him wearing a piece.

What I liked about the Ken/Taylor thing was the whole miscommunication element of what happened. In no way did he intend to upset her, but she's so sensitive about what's going on in her life that it was highly unlikely that she wouldn't be upset. The previews make it look like we're going to see a bitchy side of Lisa, and that makes me happy.

I hadn't heard the gay rumors about Russell but it doesn't surprise me. The guy was a mess.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have never watched Rachel Zoe or The Millionaire Matchmaker in my life. I did see a couple of Flipping Out eppies that I hadn't seen yet are coming up this week so I set my dvr to record. I miss it already!

So I wonder if Bravo will cut out anything having to do with Russell's beating up Taylor? I hope not. They shouldn't hide the truth and if that's what happened, so be it. What a scumbag. I've never heard the gay rumors. Wouldn't be surprised either. He just seemed SO disinterested in his wife. Kyle and that hunkarama hubby of hers seem to have a good relationship. I would be crushed if they broke up.

So you guys never watched the Roseanne's Nuts show? OMG, it is brilliantly funny! The finale is coming up and I'm sooooo going to miss it. Her relationship with her boyfriend, kids, and grandkids is hysterical. Very sarcastic but you can see there's a LOT of love there. Ya'll don't know what you're missing! I know...... :blah:

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did anyone watch the Flipping Out reunion? They made some comment about Jeff getting his toupee cut by the guy who owns the hair salon Jeff designed.

This week's RHOBH was the best of the season, I think. Taylor's "breakdown" reminded me a little of Kelly Bensimon on Ramona's renewal trip. Ken and Lisa looking at the space she wanted to expand her business into was interesting. I thought it funny she said they had bills to pay, when expanding a business will make for more bills. Does anyone know the story behind the Adrienne/Paul basketball thing? I thought that was interesting, too. Crazy phone call with Kim.

I'm sure you've all heard Kelly, Alex, Cindy and Jill are OUT on RHONY. Jill's firing surprises me most but all I've read since the news was released is that Jill was quite a troublemaker. If you scroll down from the story at this link, you can see a story about the three new HWs--
reality tea.com

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watched the Flipping Out reunion but missed the part about the toupee...I always miss the best parts lol.

I've missed the last 2 eppys of BH. I need to catch up. I watched a bit of Taylor on Dr. Phil, they showed the pics of her after the beating. Yeah he messed her face up bad. His family is claiming he never hit her. Um okay did she just run into his fists?!?

Cant say I'll miss anyone gone from NY. I was a bit surprised about Jill but I had read that she was hard to work with so its not a total shock.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
First off, yes I saw the Flipping Out reunion and about "flipped out" when they mentioned Jeff's toupee!!!

Secondly, I did NOT know of all the firing on the NY show so what a shock about Jill and even Alex who have both been there since the beginning. Good Lord, it will be like a brand new show with only Ramona and the Countess remaining. Don't have time to read the article because I'm at my hated job but will try to get to it later. I miss you guys.....will try to post more often once I get a new job and am less depressed!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sonja will also still be on RHONY with Ramona and LuAnn.

RHOBH still feels like it's warming up. I like that Lisa is taking on the role of the alpha personality. I'd say she borders on overbearing, though I wouldn't change a thing about her. Based on something Camille said at last season's reunion, I'm guessing she lobbied for a softer edit. All the gal pal moments with her friend D.D. are a snooze. I'm disappointed, as she was so much fun to hate last season. Kyle's fundraiser felt awkward, but it was a good way to introduce Brandy. Cool that she's friends with both Cedric and Adrienne. That puts her right in the middle of everything. How weird that Kim didn't even show up for her sister's fundraiser! Just because I was curious, I looked around for more info on the Sacramento Kings. Wiki says that billionaire Ron Burkle was going to buy the team to keep them in Sacramento, but the Maloofs decided to keep them there for another season. They say they'll move the team to Anaheim for the 2012-13 season if the city doesn't come up with a plan for a new arena.

Hope you find a new job soon, Cheryl! It's too quiet around here without you!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I was actually off today for the Jewish holiday (although no one in our firm is Jewish but I'll take it!), hence I'm posting a little bit more. Normally I'm so mentally and physically whooped by the end of each day that I barely get on the computer at night. It REALLY sucks.

Bilki--Howard said the EXACT same thing as you about Camille. He says the show isn't as fun with Camille acting all normal. I didn't even notice that Kim wasn't at the fundraiser. Hmmmm....... She was probably drunk as a skunk. She was definitely drunk or high on something when she went to that game with Adrienne and Paul. Paul is actually growing on me a bit. I think I'm gonna like that Brandy chick. She seems really fun and bitchy!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The weird thing about Kim was that she still seemed f-ed up on the plane. So she had the time of getting ready and driving there and she didn't sober up at all? Maybe she was drinking in the car. Or blowing something up her nose. Doesn't matter to me, though, as I like Kim as a hot mess. Seems fitting.

I read the show brought Brandy in to cause trouble. With Camille being all boring now, I now understand why they thought they might need another troublemaker.
Edited by bilki, Sep 29 2011, 11:38 PM.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Sep 29 2011, 11:37 PM
The weird thing about Kim was that she still seemed f-ed up on the plane. So she had the time of getting ready and driving there and she didn't sober up at all? Maybe she was drinking in the car. Or blowing something up her nose. Doesn't matter to me, though, as I like Kim as a hot mess. Seems fitting.

I read the show brought Brandy in to cause trouble. With Camille being all boring now, I now understand why they thought they might need another troublemaker.
Agree about Kim being a hot mess. She's fun to watch, definitely. The only time she seemed normal was when Taylor lost her shit in the one eppy. I'm starting to think Kyle is the only "normal" one out of the entire group. Damn, her hubby is hot!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lots of housewives gossip/drama this week....

I guess we'll start with Bethennys crazy ass mom coming out and trashing her. Basically saying SkinnyGirl was her idea, Bethenny is lying about her rough childhood, and her marriage to Jason wont last and shes just using him. The 2 articles are below. What a nasty human being she appears to be. Yikes! I always wondered when she'd crawl out of the woodwork. Guess that big pay day from Jim Beam for Bethenny did the trick.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bethenny-frankel-divorce-mom-says-bernadette-birk

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/exclusive-interview-bethenny-frankels-mom-my-daughter-lying-about-dark-past

Ok on to the NY ladies who were axed--Jill is getting a spin-off of some sort but not on Bravo. Shes made a series of snarky tweets directed at Bravo and Andy Cohen. Nothing that will get her into trouble but you can tell shes none too happy about being booted. Alex (and Simon) are handling it a bit better but they are not thrilled either. They are furiously hanging on to any popularity they may have left and doing their best to sell themselves. Lots of tweets about appearances and their "thug in a cocktail dress" swag. Its pretty clear it wasnt their choice to leave but not burning that bridge just yet. Havent heard anything about the others.

NJ is Crazytown. Teresa is on the outs with everyone. There was a pretty juicy twitter fight btwn her and Jac that led to Jac posting a series of tweets from T showing that she set Melissa up for a confrontation at the Posche fasion show (currently filming for next season). Its all about Melissa being a stripper or not. T apparently invited one of Melissa old customers to the fashion show to confront her. Melissa and the owner of the club both claim she only tended bar but T swears she danced. Who cares? All that led to Bravo being hugely upset with Jac for spoiling storylines for next season. Apparently its in their contract they are not allowed to discuss anything specific that happens while filming until it airs. Then Jac no showed the reunion. Rumors she may be fired from the show, some claiming she was intending to quit anyway. The finale was pretty boring I think it was much ado about nothing over the cookbook. Seemed like a convienent excuse to get the drama started. I could see why Caroline would be a bit upset about the part involving Chris but I didnt think it was a huge deal. The reunion should be interesting.

Now onto BH. That Dana chick is just too much. I wish someone would smash those $25,000 sunglasses. Enough already! Camille is loosening up a bit. Her comments in the "confessionals" crack me up. Kim is such a hot mess. Brandi was right she was doing something in the bathroom during game night. Clearly Kyle knew it too. Its fun to watch but at the same time its a little sad too.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Was there something that happened during the NJ finale that would motivate Jacqueline to not show up for the finale? I thought they were contractually obligated to be there. I haven't been watching NJ but saw previews for the finale and it looked like something had happened.

On BH, Dana is ridiculous. But I think there are plenty of people like her in LA and probably an even greater concentration of them in Beverly Hills. I'm not sure if they're trying to imply that Kim is blowing coke up her nose, or if she's hooked on crystal meth. I'm a little suspicious that some of it's being played up for the camera. I'd think that she'd try to avoid the cameras if something was really going on.....but maybe not. I'm just not loving Camille this season, but I did think it funny when she commented on Brandi starting trouble with Kyle. From the dynamics at game night, I really got the feeling that Kim/Kyle are at the center of this universe. I can see why they spent time on Pandora's engagement announcement, but I like it better when Lisa is in the mix of what's going on with the rest of the ladies. How funny that she didn't want Ken to make a speech.

A Jason/Bethenny split wouldn't surprise me in the least, but not because I think she's using him. I just think Bethenny is very difficult to deal with and has a self-defeating side that could be destructive to a relationship. If Jason has the patience of a saint, that could be what saves them. Why wouldn't Bethenny's mother claim SkinnyGirl was her idea? LOL! All that's surprising about that is that it took her this long. People can be so pathetic and disgusting.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The only thing that happened on the finale was Teresas cookbook coming out and everyone reading what she wrote about them. She said Caroline was as Italian as the Olive Garden, and only 1/16th Italian "or whatever she is". She went on to say that while she loves the Manzos as a mother of girls she'd never be proud of her child for wanting young girls to take their clothes off for a topless car wash (referring to Chris' car wash plan in season 1). I havent read the whole thing so I dont know what the context was but those little quotes got the entire Manzo clan up in arms. Jac went to Teresa to let her know everyone was upset and T basically tried to play it off as a joke then when that didnt fly she got defensive and Jac just basically let it go and left. Jac not showing up for the reunion has more to do with all the stuff happening now thats being filmed for next season. They are contractually obligated to appear and thats fueling the specualtion Jac will be gone sooner than later. Obviously Jac will be in at least part of next season but I think they are trying to figure out how to handle it going forward. Melissa and Joe were on WWH and interestingly Jac was never mentioned though they talked about all the other ladies. Andy is not happy! I expect a full-on Teresa bashing reunion ala Danielle after season 1.

I wondered about the playing to the cameras with Kim/Kyle too but after seeing Kim on the plane then again at game night, she really does seem to be on something. Either that or its the worlds longest audition for an addict role. Its all a bit strange. I do hope Lisa gets back to interacting with the ladies soon. I could just imagine her at game night lol.

I agree about Jason/Bethenny I dont see what shes possibly using him for? And her mom has never even met him. Its clearly just a case of cockroaches crawling out of the dark.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason and Bethenny will NOT split up!!! Yes, she's difficult but I really see the love between the two of them especially now with that beautiful baby in the family. If they split, I will take it personally so it just can't happen!

OMG, the NJ reunion is gonna be good, can't wait. Teresa really burnt her bridges with everyone this season. I mean if Caroline and Jacqueline can't forgive her she might as well give it up. I'm not surprised to hear about her setting up Melissa for embarrassment. It's so painfully and pitifully obvious that she's jealous of her. How sad.

I'm in total agreement about Dana and her stupid $25k sunglasses. How about that game night party? What a dud that was, good Lord!

I think Camille is just happy to not be the villain of the season. I still like her snarky comments to the camera. Kim is one hot mess.

Thanks for all the scoop, jbrr!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
RealityTea is reporting that the limo sat out in front of Jacqueline's home all day to take her to the reunion show but she wouldn't come out. They're also saying that Caroline may be out for season 5, as she doesn't get too involved in the drama and petty bickering.

The NJ reunion felt redundant before the first half was up. Teresa basically rolled her eyes and laughed off every accusation the ladies hurled in her direction. The whole thing felt like same dynamic of the Danielle seasons with Teresa taking over Danielle's role.

I'm starting to get a sense of burn-out with these shows. They beat the hell out of one grievance or argument to the point of it becoming ridiculous. :deadhorse: But they're not all that fun with the bickering.

Someone in this thread has way to much invested in the "happily ever after" of Jason and Bethenny's relationship. :yes:

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The first half was redundant but I did have to laugh at Teresa spinning her lies and thinking people believe her. The show wont be near as fun without the Manzo clan, in fact I'll probably stop watching unless they get someone super interesting to take their places. I enjoy their family interactions way more than the Gorga/Guidice family feud. It is interesting that Dina is taking Teresas side over Jac/Caroline. Hope we get more into that in part 2.

Rewatched "game night" on BH last night and noticed Taylors eye looked weird. I'm thinking this is about the time things really erupted between her and Russell. When Dana came over to her house before game night she seemed to have ALOT of makeup on and she was very careful about the way her hair was hanging in her face and what angles the camera was getting. There were a few quick shots of what looked like a weird shadow under her left eye but I'm almost sure now it was indeed a black eye that was heavily covered. Sad! As much as I didnt care for Taylor last year I cant help but feel for her now.

Been seeing the Atlanta previews the last few days. Hopefully Kim will be too busy being pregnant to sing!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212

I saw Eileen give the script to Erika Girardi on The Real Houswives last week and was wondering when she would appear so I'm looking forward to that for this week especially.
What do you think of Dorit and the whole Pantygate incident?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Holy thread revival, batman!!!! Has it really been 5 years since we posted on this?!?! You must have had to dig back a long way. Awesome!

I love, love, love Erika so I am admittedly biased but Dorito is a total idiot. You'd think she'd be a little more concerned with her weird husband admitting he was staring at it all night rather than Erika accidentally showing a little too much. It was kind of LVPs fault anyway for snatching the napkin off Erikas lap and reaching up her skirt to start with. I do love how Erika is just not having her passive aggressive crap about it. Dorito is clearly the delegated shit-stirrer this season. To me its a non issue being blown way out of proportion to give the new girl a storyline.

I am really enjoying this group though, glad to not be hearing about Yo and her mystery lyme disease for another season. Its back to being more fun than drama which is nice. I truly enjoy Eileen and Rinnas genuine friendship. Looks like from the previews idiot Dorito goes after Eileen next week, which will make me really hate her. I think we also meet Eden and get a visit from Camille next week so that should be fun.
Edited by jbrr1212, Dec 29 2016, 02:57 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep, 5 years! I'd thought about bumping it before but I think it was during an OC season and it seems I got the impression you weren't watching.

The weird thing about the Pantygate is that I thought PK was sitting to Erika's side, so I wasn't sure how he could see up her dress. Maybe I'm confused because it was a small space and they had to shoot it from odd angles?

I like Dorit in a train wreck sort of way. She doesn't seem like an awful person (like Kelly Dodd or Vicki on OC) but it looks like she's going to do a good job of rubbing the other ladies the wrong way.

As much as I hate to say it, I think I like Ashley Abbott or Kristin DiMera more than I like Eileen. While I did like that she wouldn't back down from LVP, wanting an apology for the comment about the affair got a little silly.

I read the other new housewife wasn't very popular with the rest of the cast, so I'm intrigued by that.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I have taken breaks from all of them at one point or another over the past few years. I'm back watching them all now except NJ. I just cant deal with Teresa.

It was shot at odd angles, I think he was kind of off to the side and across, not directly across like Dorito was claiming. I dont think shes awful, just a shit-stirrer. Shes good at it.

The more I see Eileen on RH, the more I see Eileen in Ashley. She is not the most interesting housewife but I appreciate the normalcy and calm she brings. The stuff with LVP last year was silly but she was going through alot with all the deaths she was experiencing around her so I kind of give her a pass for a little bit of crazy.

I've heard the same about Eden and she has quite a colorful past so it should be very interesting.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Last night's episode finally brought some much needed drama. For as much as LisaR makes me groan and roll my eyes, I'm thankful her big mouth made this season a little more interesting.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Totally agree. I like Rinna but she has a BIG mouth. LVP was working hard to keep throwing Rinna under the bus even after it was sort of hashed out. I kinda miss the old fun and fabulous LVP, the last couple seasons shes just gotten a little too bitchy (and not in a fun way) for me. I still think Dorit and PK are obnoxious and ridiculous. At least we finally got past pantygate lol. Next week will be fun when Rinna/Eden have it out.

Do you watch Atlanta? That was crazy this week too.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The little dance that LVP did with Kyle made me chuckle. I loved how LVP was relishing in all of the Rinna drama.

Gosh, how beautiful was Eden's mother. I got the feeling she wasn't thrilled about being involved with the show but I'd be happy to see her again.

The main reason I watched Atlanta was for Nene, so I lost interest when she quit being a full time housewife.

Did you watch Imposters that airs the same night as Beverly Hills?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah the dancing made me chuckle as well. Edens mother was quite beautiful and very sensible too. That hug at the end of their convo was very awkward though. I kinda got the same feeling that she was less than thrilled to be there especially when she commented we'll do this again but not too soon.

Kandi is the center of the drama on Atl right now which I enjoy. I've always liked the way she keeps it real and doesnt feed into alot of the manufactured drama but when they go after her she gets super fired up. Mama Joyce also cracks me up to no end. Kim is in the preview for next week so it will be nice to see her back for a visit.

I really like Imposters. I hadn't planned on watching it but ended up getting sucked in when I didnt change the channel after RHOBH. I'm planning to stick with it at least for awhile unless it gets too silly or contrived. My hubby even kinda like it and he hates everything on Bravo lol.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

That hug at the end of their convo was very awkward though.
I loved her trying to pull away because it's something I do, too. I have a couple friends who always need a hug and it drives me a little crazy, lol.

Mama Joyce has made me laugh many times but sometimes she makes me sad for humanity.

The promos for Imposters kept catching my attention. I figured it would suck but decided I'd have to watch at least the first one. And then the second one. It's like mindless guilty pleasure with a dash of charm. The actress playing Ava/Alice is surprisingly good.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL I'm not a hugger either. I generally hate anyone in my personal space.

Mama Joyce has gotten even more ott in the last couple seasons. A lot of things make me sad for humanity these days.

I thought Imposters would suck too so thats why i didnt plan on watching. The previews were attention grabbing but Bravo doesnt usually do scripted shows very well at all. Its definitely a pleasant surprise. I actually like almost all of the cast. We get Uma Thurman next week too so that should be good. Very surprised they got someone of her caliber. It is a real sleeper show that nobody is talking about but they should be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply