Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (5,930 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Two parts of the NY reunion were enough for me, so I skipped the third. The previews for it didn't look that interesting, and I can take only so much of beating a dead horse.

I put NJ's Teresa in the same "despicable human being" category as Vicki Gunvalson but I do find Teresa to be amusingly entertaining at times, while I watch Vicki simply because she's like a cockroach that just won't go away. I didn't think they'd ever have Danielle Staub back but I've heard that last season of NJ was pretty bad, so...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Are you watching the Trainwrecks of NJ?

This has been a pretty bad season for OC. Dallas has been amusing, though.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Siggy is pretty awful. I can totally understand her being upset about that cake but just about everything else that's come out of her mouth has reeked of narcissism. I'll love it if her friend, the new HW, cozies up to TeamTeresa for the rest of the season.

I've skipped over most of the scenes involving Teresa's family. I'll watch Gia and Melania is usually good for something awful but that's about all I can tolerate.

Do you know why Danielle isn't featured in the line-up clip of them standing there with their hands on their hips? Is she not at full HW status for some reason?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohhhhh! I feel deceived by all of those promos touting Danielle's return. But it will help me to get through these episodes a lot faster if Danielle isn't in them, lol.

Why is Margaret falling out with Production? I like her, so far. She's got a bit of wit in her. I think my jaw started sliding to the floor with the way Soggy Siggy was talking to her at that diner. Good grief.

Dolores is a snooze. I still can't stand Melissa. Haven't like her since Day 1.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: