Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (6,316 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I am watching the reunions. You didn't miss anything skipping the first it was all rehash mostly about pantygate. It ended with Erika confronting PK. So probably part 2 will pick up with that and go a while longer on pantygate then switch to Kim vs Rinna again. Part 3 will probably be the only one worth watching.

Atlanta reunion strarted tonight its 4 parts and supposed to be totally crazy and possibly led to one or more of the Atl women not being asked back next season.

As a whole I still really liked Imposters but they lost me a bit over the last few episodes. I will check out season 2 if it gets renewed but they need to reel in the silly, convoluted plot twists. I don't know that Bravo can afford Uma full time but they need to find a way. She was fantastic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kim with the bunny giving it back to Rinna was awkward. Not sure how she wanted that to come off but Kim came off looking petty and bitter. She had the higher ground in her argument with Rinna until then. Rinna looked legit stunned and hurt (ok i know shes an actress lol). Funny segments about Eden and her hugs and how all the ladies greet each other. Not much else.

I somehow missed one of the NY episodes. I've only seen one but I dont even know if it was the premier or the 2nd one. It was the one where Bethenny rudely greeted Tinsley so whichever that was, yeah it was funny. Sonja is basically on the outs with everyone and nobody wanted to film with her so thats why shes the stirrer and they brought Tinsley in to be her puppet. I do like Tinsley so far from what I've seen, she could be a fun addition. Carol bores me to tears. I swear they keep her around just because shes close with Bethenny.

I would love for Uma to take over the spot Sally had. That would be fun.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Absolutely nothing interesting on the BH final reunion episode. So disappointing.

NY is a giant mess. I'm very curious to see how it gets edited because there are alot of details out there about filming so its going to be fun to see how that plays out.

Imposters is back for season 2.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is alot of speculation about what is really up with Ramona. Rumors say she ends up on the outs with everyone by the end of the season. So its either her turn as the villain this season courtesy of production or she really has been drinking too much pino grigio and is just spouting off to stir the pot. Bethenny is a real bitch by all accounts but Ramona approaching her about the movie by using Brynn was pretty out of line. I really like Tinsley a lot so far. Is it just me or does Sonja look COMPLETELY different in her talking heads than she does during the actual scenes? Ramona looks a bit different in some of hers to but with Sonja its very jarring.

In other non surprising news Eden is confirmed to be off RHOBH next season and Phaedra is out in Atl. with Kim and probably Nene both back next season.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am living for Dorinda this season.

Less Bethenny is good for this season but knowing all the crazy stalking stuff with Jason was going on in the middle of filming and all this other stuff makes me sad for her.

Ramonas hair is a mess. Well Ramona is a mess lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok you reminded me when you mentioned housewives in the other thread...

LuAnn falling in the bushes was hilarious. The Countess would have never done that lol.

Ramona and Sonja are ridiculous. I would want to kill them but they do make me laugh.

I am enjoying Carole more this season.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
We dont see sloshed LuAnn enough lol.

Ramona is especially awful this season.

I kept thinking that about Bethenny too when she kept stressing it was partly a business thing.

I watch bits and pieces of OC. I watched the premier but only snippets of episodes since. I like Meghan as a mom, it suits her. I loathe Shannon.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Holy cow that was quick! I would say the whole thing was a publicity stunt if it would have been a wedding by Bravo, but since it wasn't I just feel bad for LuAnn.

This is easily one of the best seasons of NYC. Each lady brings something to the group and I dont flat out hate any of them even if they are nuts.

I had heard rumors of Terrys affair but not the pay off part but its not surprising. I'm sure that was probably part of why she didnt come back. Also the HOA where they built their new house would not allow filming there so that was a big issue too. I think she also wanted more money.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
That party was super awkward and weird for a finale. Glad Tinsley seems to have found a nice guy. Ramona blaming all her antics on being lonely was convenient and annoying but it does make sense. I feel bad for LuAnn, those comments by Tom were way out of line.

The reunion looks intense.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tom always seemed off and clearly it wasn't just to the viewers since even those in her circle expressed concerns. I just cant believe she would go through with the wedding knowing what she knew. I dont see what she had to gain from pushing so hard for it to happen. Just to avoid looking like a fool? That seems really silly even for LuAnn.

I'm sure this whole show with Fredrik is an image repair job. I know there was quite a bit of friction between bffs Bethenny and Andy Cohen leading into this season so it wouldn't shock me if there was some sort of deal made to give her a platform to go back to being the kinder gentler Bethenny again. Win-win for Bravo.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah B and Andy were in a spat because she was unhappy with her edit last season and Andy was upset with some of her more public meltdowns during the end of her divorce. He cancelled her Sirius radio show that was on his channel. Thats why early this season she refused to film with certain people (remember the party where she went to pick up Carole and refused to get out of the car?) her way of throwing a temper tantrum. They eventually made up sometime around the holidays and when all the Jason stalking stuff came out. Shortly after is when this new show was announced.

I'm so confused about Tom, maybe the draw is that he had never been married. I hadn't thought of that but it has to be something for all those women to be stuck in his orbit. I definitely dont find him particularly attractive and I'm sure hes not poor but I dont get the impression hes rolling in dough either.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep I did know that and I'm planning on trying to stomach Teresa enough to watch NJ again too. I'm very surprised she was asked back after this long.

NY reunion has been pretty lackluster so far. I'm sure they are probably saving all the juicy stuff for part 3 but damn the first 2 have been a snoozefest.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Part 3 was as bad as the first two. They all ended up in a pretty good place though....until next season.

I haven't watched NJ in 2 or 3 seasons so maybe I will be interested enough in the new people and Danielle to make me forget how much I hate Teresa.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
YES!!! I think its even trashier than I remember. I do hate they they are making me feel the tiniest bit sorry for Teresa. Watching her poor Dad made me sad for all of them.

I've skipped most of OC.

I watch some of Dallas. They amuse me but not enough to seek out when they are on to watch. I usually just catch it when flipping through so I miss alot.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Siggy is cringeworthy for sure. The cake was pretty but if she didn't expect it to go flying shes a fool. Flying food/drinks are kind of a requirement on the Housewives.

Danielle is not a full-time housewife this season. Her and Margaret were vying for the one open slot and it went to Margaret. Rumor has it though that Margaret has fallen out of favor with TPTB already and Danielle is expected to be full-time next season. Danielle is reportedly pretty low key this season until the Posche fashion show toward the end. It got very wild and Danielle did what Danielle does and it was total chaos. Everyone is TeamTre this season except Siggy/Delores.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Danielle will still be in a big chunk of the episodes, she filmed at most of the major events and went on the trips so we should see plenty of her.

By the time Danielle finally flipped her crazy switch it was the end of the season and production had already spent the season building Margarets s/l based on her friction with Siggy. It would have been too difficult to go back and change the edit for Danielle so they just elected to let Margaret be full-time and Danielle a heavily featured friend.

There are rumors had crazy Danielle come out sooner we probably wouldn't be seeing much of Marg. Bravo wanted crazy this season. I dont know if Marg did anything to upset production or if they just like Danielle more.

Siggy was nuts. Shes still bitter about everything based on her blogs and podcast comments. She could be a fun trainwreck this season.

Delores has no point on the show except being Siggys sidekick.

What kind of dummy buys a restaurant and doesnt tell their wife. It kinda seems like Joe/Melissa might not be too far behind Teresa/Joe in the shady business ventures.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not surprised to hear Shannon and David Beador have split.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I think something was said but I'm betting Danielle spun it to fit her agenda. It seems there is plenty of drama this season in NJ. The whole cast was recently kicked out of a restaurant in Milan during the big cast trip for making a scene.

Its a close #2 to NY for me right now.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They ended up heavily editing the Posche stuff, thats why it seemed so disjointed. It did fall very flat. I'm still holding out a little hope for Milan.

Looking forward to BH and the new housewife.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is the account of the Posche show as it happened.
http://tamaratattles.com/2017/05/05/kim-d-throws-a-chair-at-danielle-teresa-giudice-goes-off-on-kim-d/

Seems to me maybe they needed to protect Teresa from looking totally insane and possibly violating her probation.

By all accounts the new BH housewife is fitting in quite well. We'll see how long that lasts.

Atlanta is a crazy ass mess this season. I'm actually really enjoying the trainwreck of it all....for now. I'm sure I'll be bored by the end of the season but right now its amusing.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Made zero sense to me either. That whole thing was just crazy. Her nuttiness has basically guaranteed her another season so yeah i guess she is doing her job lol.

I wish Delores would take a flying leap. I do like Frank though, he makes me chuckle a lot. I liked that the guys got together while the girls were gone. I don't think we've seen that very much on these shows.

I hope we get to keep Margaret, I really like her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: