Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (6,313 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, I watched the second half of BH Housewives. Camille's comment Kelsey being higher in the pecking order than Kyle's husband further proves what a shallow, stupid woman she is. An idiot of the highest order!

ATL was much better without all the singing. The stuff with the guy that Sheree has been dating was funny. I loved Nene's, "Don't I know you!?!" I wonder if Nene is still working with that tv station. I rolled my eyes when she told them she wasn't a diva. Finally, we know the truth about Phaedra's baby. How odd that she was lying because her mother is a pastor. I would have never guessed that to be the reason.

Did you watch WWH with Kim and her wigdresser? First, he looked like a hot mess in that ridiculous outfit. Second, I can't believe she's dating that football player with the amazing ass. She's such a freakin' hooker! What does he see in her??????
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! After avoiding the question last night on Watch What Happens, Kim confirmed that she is preggers with Kroy Bierman's baby, today. He plays for the Atlanta Falcons, jbrr1212. That man is tied to that hooker for the rest of his life!
Kim Zolciak confirms she's pregnant and expecting her third child
realitytvworld.com

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
According to her wiki page, Kim is only 32. I thought she was 40-something. She definitely looks rough, or rode hard and put away wet. That makes her only 7 years older than the football player, which isn't all that much.

The "Oh, gross!" was funny. I think knowing that Phaedra was lying about her baby's due date because of her mother softened me to her a bit. I grew up with the crazy religious parents, so I know how that goes. You just get tired of dealing with their bullshit. If I was her, I'd probably lie, too. Or just not tell.

I so wish we were getting new episode of BH on Thursday, but Turkey day has ruined that. Oh well.

I'm not looking forward to Nene and Greg fighting on the next ATL.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'M SO SICK OF WATCHING KIM SING! :puke1: :vomit: :puke1:

ATL is really getting on my nerves with all of this Kim singing bullshit. It's not interesting or entertaining. And I don't like that song about the rain not meaning a thing. I'm getting a headache! Nene going off on Greg seemed a bit hypocritical considering she's been running around talking about getting a divorce for weeks. Of course, the show hadn't aired, yet. But she was still putting it out there.

It's funny to me that they have to spend so much money in Beverly Hills. Paul couldn't get Adrienne just any dog, it had to be so special and wonderful that came from Germany. And what about that birthday party for Taylor's little girl? Can these people do anything that doesn't cost thousands of dollars? Is it forbibben in BH? And speaking of Adrienne, I didn't think she was that good of a guest on WWH. She wouldn't talk about her plastic surgery and she danced around the questions about Camille. What did she think she was signing up for when she joined the show?

Tabatha (Tabatha's Salon Makeover) will be in WWH in less than 10 minutes. Hopefully, she'll bring the fun with her!

Did you see that NJ's Dina is going to be on The Fashion Show on Tuesday?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL! I finally realized it was "ring" not "rain" shortly after I wrote that. I couldn't figure out why the rain didn't mean a thing. I thought maybe it was a song about someone who didn't let the rain get them down, but didn't understand why Kim would be singing a song like that. Watching Kim prepare (and I use that term loosely) for this tour with Kandi feels like an insult to all those performers who bust their ass and are actually TALENTED.

I'm still not sure I even like Phaedra. After lying to everyone about her due date, I thought it was absurd that she had the nerve to confront Cynthia about something that came out of Dwight's big mouth.

I thought Nene and Anderson were great WWH guests! They have a good line up of guests for this week. Did you see it's going to be on every night?

Looking forward to the dinner party on Thurday's BH episode.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Dec 13 2010, 08:48 PM
And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)
Well you go, Miss Sassy Pants! :bunny:

You probably like your Phaedra for the reasons I can't stand her. I will admit she busts out a zinger here and there, but most of the time I think she needs to get over herself. My friends and I laughed about how easy she got off with her confrontation of Cynthia. If she had approached one of us with false accusations after lying herself, she might have walked away with her feelings hurt.

And I can't believe what Kyle said to Camille at that table when they had their best fight ever was the worst that anyone has ever spoken to Camille. I seriously find it hard to believe that Camille hasn't been cussed out more than once in her lifetime. She's a vile little creature.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Iman and Diane Von Furstenberg were great guests. I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed hearing Diane telling the story of how they first met. And did Iman look beautiful, or what!!! WOW! It was like she glowed!

I'm a big fan of Amy Sedaris, so I loved last night's WWH with Amy and Tom Colicchio. I agree that Rebecca Romijn and Kenan Thompson were just blah.

Big fight on BH Housewives tonight! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Back to you, MS. Sassy Pants......

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kim's singing is ruining this season. I'm sick of it! Phaedra was much more fun on WWH, though I though her explanation of why she was lying about her baby's due date was BS. I can't stand that ridiculous 'Southern Belle' character she pretends to be on the Housewive's show. At least it gives something for Nene to play off of. I like the few glimpses we've seen of Cynthia's more feisty side.

With the size of those drinks, it's no wonder why Camille's dinner party got out of hand. Allison DuBois was rather obnoxious but I think she was there to stir the pot, not that I'm complaining. I love that Kyle is willing to be confrontational in certain situations. I don't know why Adrienne is on the show if she isn't willing to get down in the mud every now and again. Lisa also doesn't seem like the type to get her hands dirty but her quirky personality makes her a ton of fun. Camille reminds me of NJ's Danielle in that she likes to start something, then quickly goes into 'playing the victim' mode. YUCK!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I hated all the time off. I could see them being off the week between Christmas/NYE but ATL should have been back on Sunday.

I haven't watched all of last night's BH but I did see Camille give Kyle that book. Made me chuckle. As much as I dislike that silly Camille, the feud between her and Kyle is one of the best things about the show. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I LOVED Bethenny on WWH! She really has the kind of quick wit that I love in a person. It was great when she said something to Andy about how she answers his questions but he doesn't like her answers. I've always hated the "OK" thing Andy does when they give him answers. He's such a ninny. Sometimes I wish Jeff Probst could host every "reality" show.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't hear that Camille may drop out after this season. I'm not completely surprised, though. She's become quite the villian. If that wasn't her intention going in (I think there is a some degree of "casting" with these shows), I could see where she'd want to quit. Especially with the split from Kelsey going on.

Don't know anything about when Bethenny's show starts. I didn't love the Getting Married show. It was a little too "family oriented" for me. Maybe they'll rework it in a way that's a little more exciting.

I'm looking forward to the BH reunion. If it's all about Camille/Kyle fighting about the Kelsey comment it may get a bit old. Can someone start a scuffle with Adrienne, please?

What did you think about Cedric's story? I thought it funny that Kyle found it a little hard to believe, because I thought the same thing.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I enjoy Paul's (Adrienne's husband) sense of humor. When they were fighting about him going out with the guys when her uncle died, I thought it charming when he said, "Can I tell you something? I'm sorry." Then he gave her a kiss.

More singing on ATL. Blech! I can't wait for Nene to show up next week. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Regina King and Jackee were fun on WWH. Regina King was all sauced up!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Count me as another who likes it when the WWH guests get saucy. I thought Regina King was trying to be diplomatic when she was talking about Cynthia's fiance, but she was too drunk to filter herself in a coherent way. And speaking of Cynthia's fiance, I wouldn't be surprised or upset if she breaks off the engagement....though it's possible they've married since filming and I don't know about it.

Funny that you mention Basketball Wives, jbrr1212. A friend of mine told me to check it out after I mentioned how the fights are the best part of the Housewives shows.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did anyone watch Camille on WWH? When Andy was talking about the thing she does with her shoulders, she said it was an insecurity thing. I thought, "FINALLY! SHE ADMITS SHE'S INSECURE!" Of course, that simple-minded Andy made no mention of it. But I was proud of him for mentioning that Camille had been saying she wasn't happy with the editing. I read Camille isn't going to decide if she's coming back next season until she sees the Reunion show. She wants to she how she's portrayed. Personally, I think she should go on with the villianess role. She's far more interesting than Adrienne and Taylor put together.

I thought Mauricio's mother was very gracious to sit there and give council to Paul and Adrienne about their marriage during the party for Kyle's daughter. And then Paul had the nerve to tell her how he'd lift her face. How rude!

Lisa showing her fangs in regards to Kyle and Taylor being friends was fun. I'd like to see more of that side of Lisa.

The Nene/Kim smackdown was pretty great! But if I didn't hate Kim so much, I'd say that Nene went a little overboard.

I finally feel comfortable in saying that I think Cynthia's fiance is a jerk. I know we only see what the show wants us to see, but I think she'd be foolish to marry the guy.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Speaking of Howard and Camille, I still remember when Kelsey revealed on air that Camille had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. That was back when Howard was on regular radio. It seemed like such a personal thing to reveal about your wife, maybe that's why it made a lasting impression. Plus, they probably played that diarrhea sound bite, which always made me LMAO. When they announced the cast for BH Housewives, Camille having IBS was one of the first things I thought about.

They certainly gave us some drama for the finale of BH. While I think Kim seems quite comfortable playing the victim, those gals sure did gang up on her. I felt bad for her. And Kyle is like a dog with a bone when something sets her off. I was happy to see Adrienne throw herself into the mix, as it was the most interesting thing I think she's done all season.

I can see Kim having no problems getting her drink on, but I don't know if that makes one an alcoholic. Have we seen her sauced up at any other point in the season? I'd guess that there's plenty of baggage between Kim and Kyle, and when there's a good fight between the big guns come out....like accusastions of alcoholism. I soooo want to know what Kim was talking about when she said, "You stole my house!" When Kyle said this was the worst fight she's had with Kim, I found that a little hard to believe. They didn't go at it like novices. I wonder if Kathy ever gets into it with her sisters.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
After snooping around for the scoop about whether Cynthia marries Peter or not, I found this about the ratings for BH Housewives. I thought it interesting.

thefutoncritic

BRAVO'S "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS" SETS RECORDS WITH TOTAL VIEWERS AND ATTRACTS 3.7 MILLION IN COMBINED PRIME TELECASTS

Bravo Ranks No. 1 in the 9PM Timeslot Among Adults 18-49 Versus All Cable Competition

"Watch What Happens: Live" Beats All Late Night Cable Talk Show Competition Among All Key Demos

NEW YORK - January 14, 2011 - On the heels of the "The Millionaire Matchmaker" setting record ratings for both its finale and season four earlier this week, Bravo again set record-breaking ratings with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" attracting 3.7 million total viewers in a combined telecast average of the 9pm original and 10pm encore presentations, according to Nielsen Media Research. The 9pm hour attracted 2.31 million total viewers and 1.48 million adults 18-49, making it the No. 1 telecast among adults 18-49 versus all cable competition in the timeslot. The episode also became the highest rated episode of the season among total viewers. The 10pm hour earned 1.42 million total viewers and 932,000 adults 18-49. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.

Additionally, last night's episode of the buzzy late-night series "Watch What Happens: Live" outperformed all late night cable talk show competition across all key demos, including TBS' "Conan." Featuring guest Camille Grammer who revealed she met Katye Walsh --- Kelsey Grammer's fiance for the first time --- "WWHL" hosted by Andy Cohen attracted 1.5 million total viewers and over 1 million adults 18-49. "WWHL" beat original broadcasts of TBS's "Conan," by 36% among total viewers and 13% among adults 18-49; E!'s "Chelsea Lately" by 74% among total viewers and 71% among adults 18-49 and; Comedy Central's "Daily Show with Jon Stewart" by 5% among total viewers and 33% among adults 18-49. Clips are available at http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-4/videos. On Sunday, January 16th at 11pm ET/PT host of "The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection" Iman and "The Real Housewives of Atlanta's" Nene Leakes will join Andy for some cocktails and conversation in the Bravo Clubhouse

"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" season finale airs next Thursday, January 20, at 9 p.m. ET/PT, with an encore presentation at 10pm ET/PT. Taylor's birthday celebration is disrupted when Kim and Kyle finally go to blows after years of pent up family frustration. A lot of things are said and their sisterly bond may be broken forever. Meanwhile, another bond is breaking as Camille gets word from her husband that he wants to end their marriage.

thefutoncritic.com

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl

So? Did Peter and Cynthia go through with it? I hope not. He seems really controlling. I think she could do way better for herself. I like her!

Spoiler: click to toggle

As much as I love Nene, she was acting real crazy down there in Miami. I'd even say inappropriate at times. But I can't help but laugh when she goes after that Kim Zolciak.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl

I thought Lisa was already axed. She was only on one one show this season.

That article I linked to was written back in July of last year, so this news about Lisa being axed is old.

Part 1 of the BH reunion was OK. While I enjoyed Kyle vs. Camille throughout the season, it felt like beating a dead horse to go over the comment Kyle made to Camille one more time. I thought Camille took a bit of a beating when Andy went over the nasty things viewers had said about her. I like her as the villian but it seemed like she wasn't having fun with that "role" any longer. It was interesting to find out that Kyle was the one who asked Camille to join the show.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Jan 28 2011, 03:01 PM
Adrienne is still a bore!
LOL! I know! Was she even there?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
WTF is up with Kroy? Not even half way through this episode of WWH and he could well be the lamest clubhouse guest to date. UGH! And Kim's wig looked TERRIBLE!

After watching a season of Kim make a mockery of the music industry, it was nice to see someone like Lawrence get an opportunity to do something with his talent. Not that I like his song, but he's obviously a talented guy.

How appropriate that Cynthia wore that "You Big Dummy" t-shirt while getting ready for her wedding to that jerk, Peter. Her dress was interesting but seemed an unusual choice to get married in.
Edited by bilki, Jan 31 2011, 12:58 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!

'Real Housewives of NYC' has premiere pushed back and producers are worried

Quote:

Is Bravo worried about "The Real Housewives of NYC"?

In the wake of the cable network's abrupt announcement Thursday that it was delaying the Feb. 15 premiere of the reality series' fourth season until March or April, a source close to the program tells us producers are "a little worried" about early reaction to the show.

The actual housewives were as surprised by the move as their fans. They learned about the change only hours before Bravo's decision, via an internal memo sent to them by Bravo executive vice president Andy Cohen.

The message, marked "URGENT," informed Ramona Singer, Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and the rest that "RHONYC" would be delayed until spring to give Bravo "more time to make the show as GREAT and as big a hit as possible."

Cohen apologized "for the inconvenience," then dropped another bombshell: The newest entry in the franchise, "The Real Housewives of Miami," which he said "has been ready to go for a while," would debut in the "RHONY" slot on Feb. 22.

After requesting that the email's recipients refrain from tweeting any of it, he signed off, "XX Andy."

As our favorite middle-aged city-slickers scramble to rearrange a multitude of preseason interviews and premiere parties, we hear the success of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" may have something to do with the decision. "Hills" had the second-highest-rated freshman season of the franchise.
("Jersey" is No. 1.)

Our source says the network "thinks ‘Miami' is more like ‘Beverly Hills'" and bets fans of the latter, which just ended its season, will "piggyback" onto "Miami."

Not that the New York ladies are ratings-challenged. According to Bravo, season three of the series was the best ever among the key demographics - adults 18-49 and total viewers.

That said, our insider explains that the cable network seemed "a little worried" about the fourth season of "RHONYC," because "there are new producers on the show this season, and everything is different." The source also says Bravo got "negative feedback" after airing "sneak peeks" of the show during "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 1" show that ran Jan. 27.

In a statement, Cohen dismissed such concerns. "No conspiracy here, folks. We have an embarrassment of riches," he said. "The Real Housewives of New York City" will be "well worth the wait," and the Miami version is "hot, hot, hot. Heaven knows we could use a bit of heat on the East Coast about right now."

nydailynew.com/gossip

I'm quite surprised by this news. I didn't even know there was a Miami Housewives out there. And they've been promo-ing NY Housewives for weeks now. Why not push back the OC Housewives? I'd much rather watch NY than OC!

Edited by bilki, Feb 4 2011, 11:31 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is surprising that Jiggy wasn't a part of the reunion, especially with the way Andy goes on about him. Even that dog, Cedric, got to be a part of the reunion show. Maybe Lisa didn't want to travel with Jiggy. My biggest complaint about the reunion show is that they almost seem to take themselves too seriously. Part of the fun is watching them bicker with each other but the reunion show sometimes makes it seem like they should be begging for forgiveness. If I was Kim when Andy asked if she had a drinking problem, I would have said, "No, I don't have a problem drinking!" HA!

I've yet to see a promo for the Miami Housewives. With that article's mention of BRAVO thinking people who loved BH will jump over to Miami, I'd think they'd be promo-ing the hell out of Miami during all these replays of BH.

I was also looking forward to seeing Ramona. I thought it odd that I didn't see a glimpse of her in the NY promos they were running. Most of it was Sonya, Alex and that moron, Kelly.
Edited by bilki, Feb 6 2011, 05:28 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Miami starts on February 22. I saw a promo for it tonight but it wasn't actual footage. I want to see these gals in action. And more importantly, I want to see if these gals can fight like the best of them.

With BRAVO saying that think the fans of BH will want to watch Miami, I can't believe they're not showing promos during these replays of BH. Especially tonight when they did BH's "lost footage". Whatever!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Real Housewives of Miami Premieres To Low Ratings

Has the Bravo network finally bitten off more than it can chew?

That answer might be yes based on the ratings for the newest housewives franchise – the Real Housewives of Miami.

According to a ratings report, the Tuesday night premiere episode of the show had the lowest Bravo housewives debut in recent years, bringing in a mere 1.21 million viewers.

Just how low is this? Let’s just say even the “boring” Real Housewives of DC had a higher debut with over 1.6 million viewers just less than a year ago. Also in comparison, the Real Housewives of New Jersey had better ratings for it’s 2009 debut, bringing in over 1.7 million viewers.

So is it time for Bravo to start panicking? Maybe, maybe not. Bravo did air a sneak peek of the premiere episode on Sunday night so perhaps the viewers who tuned in on Sunday failed to show up on Tuesday. But then again, it might just have been the bad word of mouth. As we previously reported, the show has been panned with negative reviews from both viewers and critics.

In general, premiere episodes tend to be low in ratings as some viewers wait for the drama to build up. Example – the October 2010 premiere of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills brought in 1.5 million viewers, but the viewership steadily grew as the show went on to average well over 2 million viewers for its first season.

And oh yeah, above is a photo of Marysol Patton and her mother Elsa Patton. The photo was taken this week during the RHMIA premiere party.

realitytea.com

Did anyone watch?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watched the sneak peek and wasn't impressed, either. It was like meeting someone new and listening to them yammer on about how fabulous they are. I don't think it held my attention beyond the halfway point. But then 3 of them were on WWH last Tuesday and I thought they were kinda fun. I didn't care much for last night's episode, either. But thought the two they had on WWH were almost fun, especially when Lea Black called in to slam Christy and then hung up on them.

Alexia, the platinum blond one, is the only one I think I actually like. But she may not be that exciting. I thought I might like Larsa but her whining about her nanny drama annoyed me, last night. Marysol is almost funny when she talks to her mom. Maybe Lea Black will be a high-ridin' bitch who will stir the pot. Let's hope so!

Over at realitytea.com, there were several articles about various NY housewives making statements about how Bethenny wasn't missed, there were plenty of fights, and it was a great season. Oddly, I saw no mention of Jill.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I wish I had recorded WWH. I wasn't fully paying attention when Lea Black called in and only realized it towards the end of the call and then I heard the click. I knew I missed something when Andy said that she just hung up. A good friend of mine who had watched the Miami Housewives show (I did pay attention to that, either) said he thought the tickets to that party may have been a couple thousand dollars. It was for charity and there were plenty of celebrities there, he says. Sounds like Christy thought she didn't need to pay and Lea set her straight. On WWH, I thought Christy's response to Lea's call was pretty lame. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of this issue.

Marysol's mother's face is just a mess. She looks and sounds like she's talking through her nose. All that helps is that she's an usual woman, so it's almost kind of fitting.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lea Black may be end up being the best thing about Miami. Christy seems like a vapid, little twit. I could see Larsa spending the whole season bragging about how much money she has. And while I like Alexia, I don't care to watch another conversation with her lazy son who has a credit card allowance. If the folks at BRAVO thought Miami was in the same league as Beverly Hills, it currently appears as though they were mistaken.

As BRAVO is my default channel, it will be difficult for me to avoid Orange County. I don't know why but I do like Tamara. Both Vicki and Alexis annoy the hell out of me, though for different reasons. Gretchen can be OK at times. Perhaps the new housewife will make it a bit more fun.

What I like about Bethenny's new show are the moments when she and Jason aren't exactly getting along. It feels more real than the whole "fairytale" of getting married, having a baby and all being happily ever after.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, I'll be the first to admit that Mama Elsa's face can be a little tough to look at but she was so flippin' funny on WWH. She really stole the show, I thought. Loved the clips of their drive up to NYC from Miami.

Glad they didn't push NY Housewives back too much. I miss me some Ramona. I wouldn't say I disliked Miami but the only thing going for it was Lea Black giving those verbal beatdowns to that snot-nosed Christy. And Mama Elsa's appearance on WWH. I don't think it was worth postponing NYC.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bethenny's birthday breakdown made me laugh. I can't remember her coming that undone about anything over the years we've been watching her. But I knew what she meant when she talked about not liking the feeling of having all those eyes on her. And I can understand why Jason's parents lovey-ness can be a bit much for her.

Did anyone watch Pregnant in Heels? It was more entertaining than I thought it would be. I love watching wealthy New Yorkers put their neurotic behaviors on display for all to see. The couple that was picking a name for their kid seemed like two batshit ninnies.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did DC Housewives get cancelled? I hadn't heard that.

I turned the Miami reunion on but didn't fully pay attention. They argued about all the things you could have guessed. It was OK but I think it was the most poorly done of all the reunion shows. Even DC had a better reunion show. Larsa got too much airtime, if you ask me. I would of rathered Lea Black had been the central focus of the hour. Andy asked Marysol what kind of work her mother had done on her face but Marysol claimed she didn't know. Riiiiiiight!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for that, jbrr! How odd that Bravo thought they could just set up in a city and have another success, though it does explain some of the shortcomings of DC and Miami. It sounds like they didn't even realize what was making the other cities successful. Morons!

I'm not much of a baby person but Brynn is a real cutie. She always has this cute little smile on her face that makes even my hardened heart melt a little.

I don't know, I didn't really get the feeling that Jill was more unlikable than ever. I thought Alex was being a petty, little bitch with all of her Jill nitpicking. However, I did see Jill on WWH and thought she looked ridiculous! LOL! Was that half-witted Kelly on the premiere? If she was, I didn't see her....not that I'm complaining.

The previews for the new seaon looked good enough. Appears as though Alex is going to be the troublemaker of the season. A good Jill/Ramona smackdown in there. Is the new girl not going to like Ramona? That could be interesting. What the hell is happening on that crazy camel?

Did you watch, Gate?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply