Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (6,321 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cant wait to hear what Don has to say during the reunion. He was kind of a jerk the first couple seasons but the last few he really seemed to be trying. She is so neurotic its no wonder he couldnt make her happy. Its interesting how many "housewives" have become single after doing the show. Slade is such a tool but I do kinda like him and gretchen. I like that she calls him out on his crap. I do still think hes nasty though lol loved his mom telling him to get a job.

The NY ladies in Morocco were pretty tame. I was expecting lots of big fireworks and all we got were a few dud sparklers lol. Wonder whats up with Ramona/Mario. Maybe they just decided to edit it that way after the psychic said what she did but Mario sure seemed not to care to much about where she was when they showed him and Simon out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vicki did handle herself well in part 1 of the reunion (havent seen pt. 2 yet) I think she said shes dating some friend of Eddies so I'm guessing she already found her young stud. I hope she finds whatever it is shes looking for. Gretchen/Tamra is getting very old. Really dont they have better things to do, than have the same argument for the 257th time. I cant even find the words to describe Alexis.....

I agree about Bethenny not being there creates a void. Its like theres more wives but less substance now. I dont know about the Bethenny haters but I'm not enjoying this season near as much as the others.

Dont even get me started on Melissas singing :run: I did feel bad for Gia (who I normally think is a raving brat) at her gymnastics meet, she was clearly looking for her uncle in the crowd and then he shows up when its over. He really does need to man up.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Watched bits and pieces of the part 2 OC reunion, it was pretty close to unwatchable. The Peggy/Alexis convo was the best part. Clearly Jim made Alexis look like a fool and she still stood up for him. What a dumbass! I think its almost getting to a point where Tamara or Gretchen will have to go. We all like a little drama but the constant rehashing and bickering between those 2 is not fun or entertaining anymore.

I'm lukewarm on NYC this season too. Its like theres nobody to really root for.

Seriously someone was dumb enough to put Danielle back on TV? I'll be skipping that one lol. Cant wait to see the sitdown with Teresa/Melissa hopefully its not as annoying as the sitdown with her brother. I didnt feel like either of them were trying to hard. It all seemed very awkward. I know the situation was awkward but still it felt put on a little bit. I hadnt heard about Joes drivers license drama but it doesnt surprise me at all. Hes so slimy I'm surprised theres not more dirt out there on him. LMAO @ Teresa being trashy. Last season she was over the top but this season she does seem a bit more on the trashy side.

It does seem like Mob Wives had a short season but some of the VH1 shows are like that. The last couple weeks have been kinda boring, just Renee/Jr. back and forth and lots of setup for the finale. The previews look so good!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
News from the NYC reunion

Holy catfight! The 'Real Housewives of New York' reunion special was taped last Wednesday at Capital in NYC and it was full of tears, laughter and betrayal but nothing was as interesting as one Real Housewife talking about the show in the past tense. "Cindy [Barshop] barely spoke at the taping," a cast member tells me, "And when she did talk about her time on the show it was in the past tense. She is definitely not coming back."

Also buzzing around today is a new report by HollywoodLife that in addition to Cindy, original housewife Alex McCord will also not be around for a fifth season, but in an exclusive statement to PopEater, Alex rebuffs such claims.

"If I had a dollar every time an 'inside source,' i.e. a cast member, leaked a 'story' that I was out of RHONY, I'd be a multi-millionairess!" Alex wrote to me.

A spokesperson for Bravo released a statement, telling me "No decisions have been made regarding next season and everything at this point is rumor."

The tradition of the 'Real Housewives' coming together at the end of each season to tape a reunion show has delivered HUGE ratings for Bravo. So much so that these tapings are often edited into at least two hours of TV and have recently even provided footage for a third.

"They started taping at 9:00 a.m. and didn't finish until well past 7," an insider tells me. "The first few hours where everyone is on message is always thrown away and replaced by the more juicy stuff that occurs later in the day when everyone's getting tired and letting down their guard. This year Ramona and Jill go at it."

After the taping, Ramona tweeted that it had been a wild day and that she "survived the reunion." The next day Alex McCord agreed, tweeting, "Intense day of filming yesterday for Real Housewives of New York." However, Jill Zarin, surprisingly seemed to have a great time, sharing, "OMG what a day," late Wednesday night.

Two Housewives that were noticeably silent were Sonja Morgan, who is battling an ugly bankruptcy case, and the newest housewife member Cindy Barshop.

"Sonja's struggles with her divorce and financial situation are just too delicious for Bravo to not invite her back," one insider tells me. "But it looks like Cindy already knows her Real Housewife days are over."

http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/27/real-housewives-alex-mccord-cindy-barshop-bravo/?ncid=webmail4

Loved the NJ trip to the catskills. Its nice to see them all let down their guard and have some silly fun. WTH was up with that holiday dance thing? That was just weird! It was nice to see Dina on WWH, I didnt know she had a show on HGtv. I may have to check it out. I so wish she'd come back to the show.

Mob Wives finale was INSANE! I wont say anything else in case you havent watched yet but WOW! Cant wait for that reunion.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Karen was beating the dead horse a bit but I loved the fight. I was LMAO at Renee being in the middle and Carla just sitting there doing nothing. I was also wondering why Drita was so surprised her man would cheat, it didnt surprise me at all LOL. I'm kinda dying to see what Lee looks like he must be something to get these 2 girls all riled up over him. I'm guessing we'll probably see a bit more of the final scenes during the reunion and see how it really ended. Bummed with the holiday we have to wait 2 weeks!

I wont miss Cindy on NYC either. I think with her new babies and the weird situation with her babies daddy they thought she'd be more interesting but she wasnt. I never really minded Alex much until last season and this season I just cant deal with her at all.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The constant yelling over each other started to get a bit annoying by the end and part 2 looks even worse. I dont think Andy ever got a single question answered. He really needs to get a better handle on things or just go away and leave the ladies locked in a room to argue it out lol. I thought it was hysterical when Jill was talking about being scared of Bethenny. I did appreciate LuAnn agreeing that Kelly was out of line talking about Sonjas house and Cindy was wrong taking the conference call at breakfast (though I didnt think the phone call was that big of a deal it was kinda rude). Kelly musta forgot her crazy pills on reunion day cuz shes back to being a cocoa puff. Cindy didnt say much but it was more than I was expecting too. Alex looked strange.

NPH was great on WWH. He was so up for trashing the women and playing Andys silly game. Enjoyed that more than the reunion.

Thats interesting about the ratings/Bethenny. Though she was my favorite of the NY ladies I never thought she was the "star" of the show. I do miss her on RH but having them seperated gives me more of a chance to enjoy her solo on her show.

NJ was pretty fun this week too with all the Christmas drama. Caroline was fierce throwing Kim G out of Melissas house. Felt bad for Chris as he really was stuck in the middle but he seemed to have it under control until everyone came outside. Loved Jacs hubby Chris calling in to the radio show, that was sweet. He really does seem to try hard with Ashley and shes just an obnoxious brat. I really kinda like Melissa, still not sure about Kathy.

Caroline was also great on WWH. She seems to be not real keen on Teresa these days, though she had nice things to say about Joe which confused me.

I think I read somewhere that Beverly Hills is shooting now so that should be the next to air if we're not having another DC season i think. Curious to see whos back and whos not. I know we have at least one newbie (Eddie Cibrians ex) so it should be interesting but they have big shoes to fill with drama queen Camille out.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kim G causing trouble is fun but its also nice to see the troublemaker find some trouble every once in awhile. I just wonder what the backstory is between Caroline/Kim I've always thought theres more to that story. And the way Al reacted to Kim at the party makes me think so even more. Caroline is a debby do gooder for sure but I think she brings a certain voice of reason to the show that I would miss if she was gone.

I think they must have just finished BH taping because I just found this that says they are set to premier in Sept.

http://www.toofab.com/2011/07/27/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-two-promo-brandi-glanville-video/

I cant get the video to play but the article says Camille is back. I had heard before that she was leaving so it looks like it will be a full house of crazy in BH. Fun.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Finally got the video to play. Wow! Cant wait for the season to begin...

Yep Brandi is Cibrians ex. The sneaky Cedric makes an appearance, hmm. Looks like it could be crazy good fun to watch.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I havent seen the PSA either. I enjoy Andy most of the time but theres those times when he turns into a total fanboy that make me cringe. I do love WWH, his silly games make me laugh and usually I am a fan of the non housewife guests. I'd rather watch him than Leno, Letterman, or any of the others.

I agree that all her parents have contributed to Ashleys bratty behavior but at some point you have to grow up. Theres just something about 20somethings still blaming mommy and daddy for all their problems that pisses me off. Lots of people have bad childhoods (way worse than hers) and one day they either wake up and take responsibility for their own lives or they become nasty human beings for the rest of their lives. The jury is still out on Ashley.

Only watched a few minutes of NY part 2 reunion so far and it seems like lots more yelling....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
All the family talk was very redundant. Teresa is getting on my last nerve. I really wish someone would just shake her and tell her to stfu and listen. She constantly interrupts everyone!

I watch flipping out sometimes. I did see the eppy with the lady that hated Jenny, that was funny. I love Zoila! She is the sole reason I tune in usually. Did he fire Sarah? I dont like her much. I liked it better when he was flipping houses rather than being a designer but in this economy I understand and applaud him for making the move.

I never rally minded Alex until this season. Simon is obnoxious but sometimes I admit he does make me LOL.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
WOW!! I knew they were divorcing but damn thats crazy.

I feel for their little girl (and Taylor) how do you explain that to a 5 year old. Sad.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sarah was such an airhead! I saw the episode where Trace got the boot (well most of it anyway). Jeff caught him working on his own designs during work hours and Jeff flipped out. I guess its called flipping out for a reason lol. I'm surprised either of them lasted as long as they did. I dont like the new guy (Jeffs boyfriend) at all.

The latest on the BH situation:

Bravo has announced that short of postponing or entirely shelving the coming cycle of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, episodes will be re-edited in the wake of this week’s tragic suicide by Russell Armstrong, whose crumbling marriage to series regular Taylor Armstrong was to be a prominent Season 2 plot point.
“Contrary to what is being reported, we have not made a decision to change our original premiere date [of Sept. 5],” Bravo president Frances Berwick told Variety, “but we are in the process of re-editing the show.”

Berwick did not elaborate on what sort of editing will be done — Russell Armstrong was involved in scenes concerning his strained marriage, Variety reports — and it is still possible that Season 2 of RHOBH will meet its Sept. 5 premiere date.

Russell Armstrong, 47, was found dead on Monday night in a friend’s Los Angeles home, after having hanged himself. He and Taylor have a 5-year-old daughter together.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/real-housewives-beverly-hills-reedit-season-armstrong-suicide/

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LMAO...glad to know I wasnt the only one that was thinking I wish he would have chosen a different time, this totally screwed up the season. Yeah we're all terrible but I dont care! Saw an interview with his stepmom on one of the tabloid shows, she blames both Taylor and Bravo. I guess there is a big fight over where hes to be buried. Its sad but really why cant people just be human beings instead of money grabbing leaches when someone dies.Though I always did kinda think Taylors spending would come back to haunt them. That birthday party for the kid was ridiculous. It will be interesting to see how they address all of this. Of all the times for WWH to be on hiatus...

NJ last night was interesting, I wanted to reach through the screen and smack Ashley repeatedly. Teresa was more obnoxious than normal obviously overcompensating for the court struggle. Loved how she tried to spin it as a win. Kathys daughter does seem a bit too perfect. Not really sure what to make of that yet.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Before the housing market tanked he would buy fixer uppers fix them up then resell (flip) for big profit. I give him big credit for adapting to the economy and moving seamlessly into design. He is a great designer but it was a little more fun when he was flipping because there was usually no client to please he just did what he wanted with the houses. Though with the clients paying now his designs have gotten a little more upscale which is nice.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought Ryan was much cuter than Gage but I wasnt overly fond of him either. The marathons do seem to be random I'm not sure if theres some way to watch old season online anywhere. Its such a fun show while theres always some little drama its a nice escape and always good for a few laughs. I hope Jenny doesnt leave even if we see her less so she can pursue her other interests, I think Jeff needs her to balance him out.

This thread has seemed to meander around alot, love that :) I'm guessing when BH gets started we'll get back to our fair share of housewives drama though. btw the new season of mob wives starts in Nov.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Feel free to throw stuff at me but I havent seen the BH premier yet (REALLY fun Labor Day party and forgot to set to record and passed out just before it came on lol) waiting to catch a replay which hopefully will be soon.

I'm glad they at least addressed it, they kinda had to though. Beyond that I cant offer much to the discussion. I think Kim/Kyle had sorta kinda made up at the reunion but it was still strained for sure. I think I remember them being on Ellen shortly after that and they got into it and Kim walked off. Maybe thats when the not speaking began again. As you mention with those 2 being actresses though it always makes you wonder whats real.

So happy Jenny is staying! I could see Jeff being a good dad but he'd need help. I think his OCD and a kid could be a bit much for him at times. Nothing wrong with having a nanny though. Big agree on Gage not being nuturing at all. Love that he got that house back after all this time, thats fun.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LMAO at the new thread title ;)

Re BH--I knew about the beating and that she confided in Kyle but not the Camille part. There are also numerous other rumors out there, he's gay and wanted out of the show and Bravo said no, his lover was threatening to out him, creditors were threatening to go to the press about their big money problems, etc. etc. there were also rumors of drug abuse but I dont think anything was found in the body. I dont think we'll ever get the real story but that guy definately had a huge creep factor.

Saw the premier finally (except the first few minutes about Russell I tuned in just as they showed the disclaimer that all footage was shot prior to his suicide), go figure I missed the important part.

Glad they opted to go with a lighter premier knowing what we do. I did find it interesting that they discussed therapy at the dinner and they took Kens comments as an attack. I've been to therapy but I also know ppl who wouldnt even consider it. I dont think villifying him for his feelings behind his back was fair but I'm guessing it was pretty raw for Taylor and Kyle (knowing Taylors situation) at that point.

I love Lisa and Ken I dont care how outrageous they seem to be I just want to live with them for like a month. And Giggy..oh Giggy I seriously love that dog.

I dont mind Adrienne and Pauls bickering, yeah sometimes its annoying but I dont find it malicious or mean usually. I really do think its how they communicate, i've known ppl like that too. I think Paul took a bit of a hit when he was involved with the whole Charlie Sheen 911 call stuff and now hes just trying too hard to be the happy funny guy.

Re flipping out--Dont know about Jeffs hair but I've kinda wondered myself. I've seen people go both ways with kids/ocd, I think Zoila would keep him in line. In trying to find BH ratings (no luck) I did see Flipping Out finale and Rachel Zoe premier set new records for Bravo! Happy for them, I like Rachel Zoe too but sometimes her voice makes me want to gouge my ears off with a spoon.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watched the Flipping Out reunion but missed the part about the toupee...I always miss the best parts lol.

I've missed the last 2 eppys of BH. I need to catch up. I watched a bit of Taylor on Dr. Phil, they showed the pics of her after the beating. Yeah he messed her face up bad. His family is claiming he never hit her. Um okay did she just run into his fists?!?

Cant say I'll miss anyone gone from NY. I was a bit surprised about Jill but I had read that she was hard to work with so its not a total shock.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lots of housewives gossip/drama this week....

I guess we'll start with Bethennys crazy ass mom coming out and trashing her. Basically saying SkinnyGirl was her idea, Bethenny is lying about her rough childhood, and her marriage to Jason wont last and shes just using him. The 2 articles are below. What a nasty human being she appears to be. Yikes! I always wondered when she'd crawl out of the woodwork. Guess that big pay day from Jim Beam for Bethenny did the trick.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bethenny-frankel-divorce-mom-says-bernadette-birk

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/exclusive-interview-bethenny-frankels-mom-my-daughter-lying-about-dark-past

Ok on to the NY ladies who were axed--Jill is getting a spin-off of some sort but not on Bravo. Shes made a series of snarky tweets directed at Bravo and Andy Cohen. Nothing that will get her into trouble but you can tell shes none too happy about being booted. Alex (and Simon) are handling it a bit better but they are not thrilled either. They are furiously hanging on to any popularity they may have left and doing their best to sell themselves. Lots of tweets about appearances and their "thug in a cocktail dress" swag. Its pretty clear it wasnt their choice to leave but not burning that bridge just yet. Havent heard anything about the others.

NJ is Crazytown. Teresa is on the outs with everyone. There was a pretty juicy twitter fight btwn her and Jac that led to Jac posting a series of tweets from T showing that she set Melissa up for a confrontation at the Posche fasion show (currently filming for next season). Its all about Melissa being a stripper or not. T apparently invited one of Melissa old customers to the fashion show to confront her. Melissa and the owner of the club both claim she only tended bar but T swears she danced. Who cares? All that led to Bravo being hugely upset with Jac for spoiling storylines for next season. Apparently its in their contract they are not allowed to discuss anything specific that happens while filming until it airs. Then Jac no showed the reunion. Rumors she may be fired from the show, some claiming she was intending to quit anyway. The finale was pretty boring I think it was much ado about nothing over the cookbook. Seemed like a convienent excuse to get the drama started. I could see why Caroline would be a bit upset about the part involving Chris but I didnt think it was a huge deal. The reunion should be interesting.

Now onto BH. That Dana chick is just too much. I wish someone would smash those $25,000 sunglasses. Enough already! Camille is loosening up a bit. Her comments in the "confessionals" crack me up. Kim is such a hot mess. Brandi was right she was doing something in the bathroom during game night. Clearly Kyle knew it too. Its fun to watch but at the same time its a little sad too.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The only thing that happened on the finale was Teresas cookbook coming out and everyone reading what she wrote about them. She said Caroline was as Italian as the Olive Garden, and only 1/16th Italian "or whatever she is". She went on to say that while she loves the Manzos as a mother of girls she'd never be proud of her child for wanting young girls to take their clothes off for a topless car wash (referring to Chris' car wash plan in season 1). I havent read the whole thing so I dont know what the context was but those little quotes got the entire Manzo clan up in arms. Jac went to Teresa to let her know everyone was upset and T basically tried to play it off as a joke then when that didnt fly she got defensive and Jac just basically let it go and left. Jac not showing up for the reunion has more to do with all the stuff happening now thats being filmed for next season. They are contractually obligated to appear and thats fueling the specualtion Jac will be gone sooner than later. Obviously Jac will be in at least part of next season but I think they are trying to figure out how to handle it going forward. Melissa and Joe were on WWH and interestingly Jac was never mentioned though they talked about all the other ladies. Andy is not happy! I expect a full-on Teresa bashing reunion ala Danielle after season 1.

I wondered about the playing to the cameras with Kim/Kyle too but after seeing Kim on the plane then again at game night, she really does seem to be on something. Either that or its the worlds longest audition for an addict role. Its all a bit strange. I do hope Lisa gets back to interacting with the ladies soon. I could just imagine her at game night lol.

I agree about Jason/Bethenny I dont see what shes possibly using him for? And her mom has never even met him. Its clearly just a case of cockroaches crawling out of the dark.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The first half was redundant but I did have to laugh at Teresa spinning her lies and thinking people believe her. The show wont be near as fun without the Manzo clan, in fact I'll probably stop watching unless they get someone super interesting to take their places. I enjoy their family interactions way more than the Gorga/Guidice family feud. It is interesting that Dina is taking Teresas side over Jac/Caroline. Hope we get more into that in part 2.

Rewatched "game night" on BH last night and noticed Taylors eye looked weird. I'm thinking this is about the time things really erupted between her and Russell. When Dana came over to her house before game night she seemed to have ALOT of makeup on and she was very careful about the way her hair was hanging in her face and what angles the camera was getting. There were a few quick shots of what looked like a weird shadow under her left eye but I'm almost sure now it was indeed a black eye that was heavily covered. Sad! As much as I didnt care for Taylor last year I cant help but feel for her now.

Been seeing the Atlanta previews the last few days. Hopefully Kim will be too busy being pregnant to sing!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Holy thread revival, batman!!!! Has it really been 5 years since we posted on this?!?! You must have had to dig back a long way. Awesome!

I love, love, love Erika so I am admittedly biased but Dorito is a total idiot. You'd think she'd be a little more concerned with her weird husband admitting he was staring at it all night rather than Erika accidentally showing a little too much. It was kind of LVPs fault anyway for snatching the napkin off Erikas lap and reaching up her skirt to start with. I do love how Erika is just not having her passive aggressive crap about it. Dorito is clearly the delegated shit-stirrer this season. To me its a non issue being blown way out of proportion to give the new girl a storyline.

I am really enjoying this group though, glad to not be hearing about Yo and her mystery lyme disease for another season. Its back to being more fun than drama which is nice. I truly enjoy Eileen and Rinnas genuine friendship. Looks like from the previews idiot Dorito goes after Eileen next week, which will make me really hate her. I think we also meet Eden and get a visit from Camille next week so that should be fun.
Edited by jbrr1212, Dec 29 2016, 02:57 AM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I have taken breaks from all of them at one point or another over the past few years. I'm back watching them all now except NJ. I just cant deal with Teresa.

It was shot at odd angles, I think he was kind of off to the side and across, not directly across like Dorito was claiming. I dont think shes awful, just a shit-stirrer. Shes good at it.

The more I see Eileen on RH, the more I see Eileen in Ashley. She is not the most interesting housewife but I appreciate the normalcy and calm she brings. The stuff with LVP last year was silly but she was going through alot with all the deaths she was experiencing around her so I kind of give her a pass for a little bit of crazy.

I've heard the same about Eden and she has quite a colorful past so it should be very interesting.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Totally agree. I like Rinna but she has a BIG mouth. LVP was working hard to keep throwing Rinna under the bus even after it was sort of hashed out. I kinda miss the old fun and fabulous LVP, the last couple seasons shes just gotten a little too bitchy (and not in a fun way) for me. I still think Dorit and PK are obnoxious and ridiculous. At least we finally got past pantygate lol. Next week will be fun when Rinna/Eden have it out.

Do you watch Atlanta? That was crazy this week too.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah the dancing made me chuckle as well. Edens mother was quite beautiful and very sensible too. That hug at the end of their convo was very awkward though. I kinda got the same feeling that she was less than thrilled to be there especially when she commented we'll do this again but not too soon.

Kandi is the center of the drama on Atl right now which I enjoy. I've always liked the way she keeps it real and doesnt feed into alot of the manufactured drama but when they go after her she gets super fired up. Mama Joyce also cracks me up to no end. Kim is in the preview for next week so it will be nice to see her back for a visit.

I really like Imposters. I hadn't planned on watching it but ended up getting sucked in when I didnt change the channel after RHOBH. I'm planning to stick with it at least for awhile unless it gets too silly or contrived. My hubby even kinda like it and he hates everything on Bravo lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL I'm not a hugger either. I generally hate anyone in my personal space.

Mama Joyce has gotten even more ott in the last couple seasons. A lot of things make me sad for humanity these days.

I thought Imposters would suck too so thats why i didnt plan on watching. The previews were attention grabbing but Bravo doesnt usually do scripted shows very well at all. Its definitely a pleasant surprise. I actually like almost all of the cast. We get Uma Thurman next week too so that should be good. Very surprised they got someone of her caliber. It is a real sleeper show that nobody is talking about but they should be.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haven't seen it yet but its on my list for tonight.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Uma is a great addition to the cast. Ok I have no clue how he knew about the doctor. Cant believe the blonde lady killed him. The fallout from all that will be fun. The visit to Maddies family was interesting, the dad was funny and sad at the same time. I really really like this show.

Excited Erika is going to be on Dancing with the Stars.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I somehow missed your post last week. I also have to wonder how the all knowing 'doctor' doesn't know Patrick is FBI. I think what I was afraid of is happening, its getting way too convoluted. I almost wish they hadnt found her yet. It was more fun watching them trying to figure out the art of the con. So now they are all gonna be a part of the con? They might be losing me on this one. Only 3 more episodes left seems like a short season.

What an episode of Beverly Hills! That was hilarious. Couldn't believe Erika went at Eileen like that...wow (though she did apologize on WWHL with Andy). Loved everyone going at Dorit she bugs me and I love seeing her squirm. Rinna is hysterical, shes a nutjob most of the time but damn she makes me LOL. The scenery is absolutely travel porn, I was sad it rained during the trip to see the Buddha. That view would have been even more stunning in nice weather.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have to wonder why Erikas reaction was so out of control. I know she very rarely talks about her son so I can see why she wouldn't want it brought up but this was clearly something else. I dont know how far out they film so maybe something else was going on at the time with all the recent law enforcement incidents and she was just overly sensitive due to that. Clearly all is well now with her and Eileen though since she is coming back on Y&R and Eileen was in the crowd with Rinna supporting her on DWTS.

Rinna was surely stirring the pot for all it was worth. The coke question was unnecessary but I laughed anyway. Kyles facial expressions are everything!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: