Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Real Housewives on Bravo; and Flipping Out with my man, Jeff Lewis!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2010, 10:23 PM (6,339 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here's an interesting blog from one of the producers of the show about the infamous fight, which apparently gets better and better as the season progresses. It answers the question, why didn't they show the original discussion between the two women that led to the big feud.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-1/blogs/bh-producers/working-overtime

Oh! And Camille's comment about her winning and Kyle losing is exactly why I think she's delusional! If I am accused of some wrongdoing, I definitely get upset and try to clear my name.....and yes, perhaps even lose my cool if I'm dealing with an ignoramus such as Camille. The fact that Kyle supposedly lost her cool means NOTHING! Camille is going to be a very fun housewife to hate, though. :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh......my God. How frickin' CUTE is Mark Consuelos?!? :wub1:

My loathing for Camille Grammar grows with each and every eppy. It's obvious even her hubby can't stand her. Ugh.....she's so fake. :fryingpan:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kim is just about as worthless as Camille! Thanks for reminding me. WTF, Kim?!? She was there, she admitted to the camera that she didn't hear Kyle say what she was accused of saying. So why not just come out and defend your sister? Kim sucks, IMO. She needs some serious therapy along with that ditzy Camille! :plzdie:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Nov 22 2010, 04:39 PM
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! After avoiding the question last night on Watch What Happens, Kim confirmed that she is preggers with Kroy Bierman's baby, today. He plays for the Atlanta Falcons, jbrr1212. That man is tied to that hooker for the rest of his life!
Kim Zolciak confirms she's pregnant and expecting her third child
realitytvworld.com
Good Lord......how shocking is THAT?!? I saw your post but waited to comment until I saw the live show. You can tell she's preggers, she's already getting puffy. How old is Kim? As the saying goes, she looks like she was rode hard and put up wet. But I think I recall her saying she was a LOT younger than I initially thought she was (late 30s, early 40s). Can't believe she snagged herself a 25 year old football player! Wonder what happened to Big Poppa???

OMG, how funny was Phaedra giving birth to that baby? I had to rewind and watch again when she saw the baby for the first time with all of the afterbirth on him and said, "Oh, gross!" :lmfao:

That girl is definitely growing on me, she makes me laugh big time.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Nov 24 2010, 12:47 AM
The "Oh, gross!" was funny. I think knowing that Phaedra was lying about her baby's due date because of her mother softened me to her a bit. I grew up with the crazy religious parents, so I know how that goes. You just get tired of dealing with their bullshit. If I was her, I'd probably lie, too. Or just not tell.
Yeah, I totally understood, too. Although Mama must know by now! I actually thought it was incredibly brave that she let the cameras in on the birth since she is so vain. How on earth is that girl an attorney? She doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the bunch. But her personality has somehow become endearing. I love that she's so blunt!

Quote:

I'm not looking forward to Nene and Greg fighting on the next ATL.

Me either. :( Nene is usually the "fun chick" and this is so not fun. So do we know the whole story there, Greg cheated on her, right? She still has a lot of anger. I'm disappointed in Greg, I thought so highly of him in the past.

Bilki-don't you love Cynthia and Peter? She is so frickin' gorgeous and he's so cool and they seem genuinely normal!

Man, Kim looks rough if she's really only 32. I'm sure that this doesn't help! :smokin: She better have quit that now that she's expecting a Lil Kim.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm sorry, buddy......somehow I missed your post until now. But first off, it's the RING don't mean a thing......not the RAIN!!! :P I'm totally with you on Kim and her singing. My ears are STILL bleeding! So obviously something eventually blows up between Kim and Kandi because the song she ends up with is that Google Me song. Gosh, she's awful. She makes me laugh though so I like her, just not her singing.

I think the editing with NeNe and Greg is all over the place. Who knows how it really went down or what really happened. So are they together now or did they get divorced?

I can't wait for Phaedra to come on WWH. I think it's next week. She's such a hoot!

Just watched last nights Bev Hills and have a newfound respect and empathy for Taylor. Knowing that she was abused as a child gives me a little more insight as to why she puts up with that bully hubby of hers and seems to hate conflict of any kind. She really seems like such a sweet girl. What a shame what she did to her lips.

Hey......TOTAL different subject here. Have you or anyone else seen John Travolta lately? Oh.My. God. I saw him on Oprah briefly a few days ago and he is SOOOO botoxed that he seriously looks like a freaking corpse. I mean......it was scary.....kind of like something out of a wax museum. And his lips looked all distorted too. I just can't believe he thinks he looks good! Whatever happened to aging naturally and gracefully???

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Don't you be picking on my Phaedra now, you big bully! She was just lying to protect her uber religious mother! LOL....I can't help it, she just makes me laugh so hard with all of her airs and affectations.

Haven't watched this week's WWH yet with NeNe and Anderson. And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Dec 15 2010, 12:08 AM
Cheryl
Dec 13 2010, 08:48 PM
And yes, I know it's on five days. I have a dvr, you know! ;)
Well you go, Miss Sassy Pants! :bunny:
That's MS. Sassy Pants to you! :woot:

I don't know why I like Phaedra. She's definitely full of herself. It's funny that every single housewife that's been on WWH so far says that she's the one person that is totally different from how she appears. I think she may be putting on for the camera and isn't as bad or outrageous as she tries to act. I still crack up every time I think of her first words when she saw her baby for the first time. LOLOL!!!

OMG. Just watched last night's WWH and I am IN LOVE with Iman!!! All I can say is.....I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :worthy:

Rebecca Romijn and Keenan Thompson were just okay. I'm actually thinking of watching MY boy Andy on New Year's Eve since we're usually home. I get so sick of that dull as dishwater Ryan Seacrest and why they still feel the need to drag out poor Dick Clark after his stroke is beyond me. Watching Andy might be fun for a change. I like the fact that they actually drink alcohol on the show. Although I can hear Tommy bitching already. Like you, he doesn't care much for that Andy fellow. He always groans and leaves the room when I watch that show. :P

Tomorrow night, the big dinner party fight....woo-hoo!

Oh. And one more thing. Anderson Cooper is HOT! Maybe I'll watch him on CNN with Kathy Griffin!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Dec 17 2010, 03:15 PM
That dinner party was insane! They were all definately spoiling for a fight going in (well except maybe Adrienne). Allison was certainly full of herself.
OMG. That Allison chick was a piece of work. Who cares that Medium is based on her? She's an annoying, ignorant drunk! Ugh. Camille surely knows how to pick her "friends". :no:
Quote:

Denise and Kyle were good on WWH, it was decent of Camille to call in and apologize, whether she meant it or not who knows.

Loved Denise and Kyle, along with Amy Sedaris and Tom Colicchio (who I think is way HOT!). LOL....I am so hooked on WWH now. And I blame Bilki entirely! As for Camile apologizing, I don't think she has a sincere bone in her body. I'm sure she's probably received a lot of flack since the show aired and is only apologizing to save (her pulled back) face.

I will say that those martinis or whatever it is they were drinking at Camille's dinner party looked absolutely divine. I want one! :party35:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Dec 20 2010, 04:27 PM
Phaedra seemed quite different on WWH. I know all the other ladies have mentioned how different she was than on the show and after seeing last night I believe it. Is this whole season of Atlanta gonna be Kim singing? I miss alot of the show because I have to flip the channel when she opens her mouth lol.
I can't wait to watch the Phaedra WWH!!! It will have to wait, though. Unfortunately, hubby is through with school and is always underfoot. He's out there watching football now. Maybe tomorrow I can get rid of him......haha!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Dec 21 2010, 03:04 PM
I feel the same way about Camille, she definately has Danielle-like tendencies. I think Adrienne is very careful because of how visible her family is. I can understand her trying to keep her image clean, but agree she doesnt make for great TV. I love Lisa she doesnt get as muddy as the rest of them but she throws out a line now and then that just cracks me up.
OMG! You guys are so right. Camille IS Danielle, just a whole lot richer but just as trashy, ignorant, and full of herself! I agree about Adrienne playing it cool because of the family business. She seems like one smart cookie. That hubby of hers creeps me out though. Beverly Hills has its share of creepy hubbies between Paul and Taylor's hubby. Mauricio is definitely a hottie though. Yum! I adore Lisa, her funny hubby, her gay permanent houseguest Cedric (although I just read they are on the outs....boo-hoo!), and best of all, her little dog Giggy. How freakin' cute is that dog?!?

http://absurdtosublime.net/2010/12/17/lisa-vanderpump-and-cedric-no-longer-bffs/ :(

Loved Phaedra and Apollo (can we say HOT???) on WWH. She's quite the character and my hubby actually watched with me and was even laughing at her. Will wonders never cease?!? :clap:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jan 7 2011, 11:35 PM
I hated all the time off. I could see them being off the week between Christmas/NYE but ATL should have been back on Sunday.

I haven't watched all of last night's BH but I did see Camille give Kyle that book. Made me chuckle. As much as I dislike that silly Camille, the feud between her and Kyle is one of the best things about the show. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I LOVED Bethenny on WWH! She really has the kind of quick wit that I love in a person. It was great when she said something to Andy about how she answers his questions but he doesn't like her answers. I've always hated the "OK" thing Andy does when they give him answers. He's such a ninny. Sometimes I wish Jeff Probst could host every "reality" show.
MY Andy is not a ninny! :butkick: Okay, I wouldn't mind if Jeff hosted every reality show either though. Ha!

So true about the Camille/Kyle feud. It's pretty damn entertaining. Did you hear that Camille is probably quitting after this season?

I also LOVED seeing Bethenny again. I like her so much now. Do you know when her new show begins? I checked my dvr but it's not listed yet. I'm definitely there.

Can't wait for the reunion on BH. Did you hear Kyle say that she felt like she had been emotionally beaten after filming it? OMG, can't wait!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jan 9 2011, 06:17 PM
I'm looking forward to the BH reunion. If it's all about Camille/Kyle fighting about the Kelsey comment it may get a bit old. Can someone start a scuffle with Adrienne, please?
I like Adrienne but she's not too exciting or fun to watch. Her hubby is starting to grow on me though. I was cracking up at his broken nose from being head-butted by the baby. LOLOL!!!

Quote:

What did you think about Cedric's story? I thought it funny that Kyle found it a little hard to believe, because I thought the same thing.

OMG. Didn't believe it for an instant. Please. I read somewhere that Cedric and Lisa are on the outs and she finally kicked him out of the house. I'll bet Ken is happy. How funny is Ken constantly carrying around Jiggy? OMG, and Jiggy dressed for the "white" party was freakin' hysterical! :lmfao:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't watched WWH yet so I can't comment but guess who was on Howard today? Our buddy, Camille Grammer! And she didn't disappoint. I'll bet she's in hot water after today. Oh my!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/12/kelsey-grammer-cross-dress-camille-grammer-divorce-interview-howard-stern-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I"m running one behind on my WWH eppies but just HAD to comment on Regina King and Jackee. OMG, LOVED those drunken gal pals so much! What a hoot, they need to be one more often. Regina looked gorgeous in her blue dress and how funny was she constantly having to take a sip of her "Grey Goose and dash of Pom"? I don't think Andy knew quite how to handle those two. Fabulous! :clap:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! :P

OMG, what a pair of drama queens on that bus. Kandi's not my fave but she really DOES have the patience of a saint. As does that Don Juan guy. That was truly the bus tour from Hell. Can you imagine all the stops they had to make along the way so those two nincompoops could smoke? Good Lord!

I have to admit that when Camille was on Howard (the interview lasted at least an hour with no commercials), I actually liked her a little bit and even felt a bit sorry for her. She was pretty open about her and Kelsey's relationship--apparently they haven't had an intimate, close relationship for years and she admitted how lonely she was and even said (surprisingly) that it wasn't all his fault, they just didn't click and hadn't for a long, long time. I know the tabloids just honed in on her saying that he like to dress in women's clothing but but there was a LOT more to the interview and I honestly thought she was pretty fair when it came to discussing him. I can't imagine the public humiliation she's going through/went through when her husband got another woman preggers before they're even divorced. He's a jerk in my book. I hope she stays with the show......she's a good villain. And if she tones it down a bit, I don't think people will hate her as much. Howard was funny telling her all the things she says that piss people off. Of course, he loves the show and Camille is his fave. Her and "the dark-haired one you're always fighting with who looks like Demi Moore." He can't stand Adrienne and says that SHE is the true villain of the show.....says she treats her hubby "like dogshit". Hahaha!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just watched the finale of Beverly Hills. Yikes! I didn't know Kim was an alcoholic. Oh man, she must be pissed at Kyle. The reunion show is going to be explosive!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jan 23 2011, 06:24 PM
Speaking of Howard and Camille, I still remember when Kelsey revealed on air that Camille had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. That was back when Howard was on regular radio. It seemed like such a personal thing to reveal about your wife, maybe that's why it made a lasting impression. Plus, they probably played that diarrhea sound bite, which always made me LMAO. When they announced the cast for BH Housewives, Camille having IBS was one of the first things I thought about.
How funny is this.....would you believe I thought the EXACT same thing when I heard Camille was going to be on the show? Kelsey used to get sooooo mad at Howard and Co. when they would play those sound bites. He seriously has no sense of humor.

Quote:

I can see Kim having no problems getting her drink on, but I don't know if that makes one an alcoholic. Have we seen her sauced up at any other point in the season? I'd guess that there's plenty of baggage between Kim and Kyle, and when there's a good fight between the big guns come out....like accusastions of alcoholism.

We haven't seen her all drunked up but I believe it. There's something not quite right about Kim and it's probably the reason their mother told Kyle she needed to look after her even though Kyle is younger. I thought she was acting a little freaky that night before the big fight.

That's great about the BH ratings. So? Did Peter and Cynthia go through with it? I hope not. He seems really controlling. I think she could do way better for herself. I like her!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Jan 27 2011, 08:01 PM
Cheryl

So? Did Peter and Cynthia go through with it? I hope not. He seems really controlling. I think she could do way better for herself. I like her!

Spoiler: click to toggle

As much as I love Nene, she was acting real crazy down there in Miami. I'd even say inappropriate at times. But I can't help but laugh when she goes after that Kim Zolciak.
Thanks for the scoop, buddy. I have to agree with you about NeNe. As much as I love her, she was nothing but an ol' poop down in Miami. And very self-absorbed. Me no likey. :no:

I thought Lisa was already axed. She was only on one one show this season. I don't miss her a bit. I'm too busy loving me some Phaedra!

Quote of the night: Phaedra on whether or not Lawrence is "one of the girls": "He loves lipstick, he loves heels, and he might even love panties, but he still has a penis, so that makes him a man." :lmfao:

She is seriously the BEST. Her and Sheree are my faves this season. My faves tend to vary from season to season. NeNe has always been number one but I think her divorce from Greg has caused her to be VERY bitter this season. She's not as much fun. Although her comments still crack me up, I must say.

Can't wait to see the BH reunion! I'm tempted to go watch now but it's too damn late!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I just read about the Miami show yesterday. That IS a little odd that they're pushing back NYC. I was all psyched to see Ramona and the gang. Although I'll miss Bethany being a part of that show.

Just finished watching the Bev Hills reunion part two and all I can say is wow.....they definitely saved the best for last. The raw emotions between Kim and Kyle were so touching. And the Cedric story.......holy cow! I'm totally on Team Lisa and Ken. Cedric was cute but always seemed a little shady to me. And I never believed that story about his family for an instant. The only thing missing from the reunion was Jiggy! :wub1:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
So when is Miami starting, do we know? You are right, they need to be promoting the hell out of it. Although I am definitely in. That's my neck of the woods!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the low ratings are mainly due to TOO MANY HOUSEWIVES!!! They need to slow it down a little and quit bombarding us with them.

I actually liked Miami, Alexia is my fave right now as well. Larsa is a prima beyotch as is her buddy Christy. I LOVED it when Leah called in to Andy's show to give her a piece of her mind. How funny was THAT?!? :P

I know that Andy is infatuated with Marysol's mother but good heavens, her face is quite disturbing. Wayyy too much plastic surgery, she looks like her face has melted!!!

It looks like there will be plenty of catfights in this one.

I watched Bethenny's first show. I seriously don't know why I like that show, it's really so hum-drum and dull compared to the Housewives but I just do. I still love Jason and their relationship and her wisecracks are so funny. And I love when she gets all emotional being around Jason and his friends and family because it's so foreign to her. That's so NOT Bethenny.

Definitely looking forwarding to NY, just to see that goofy Ramona again!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm fairly positive the price of the tickets was $500. I got the impression Christy feels she shouldn't have to pay and that they should all just be grateful that she graced them with her presence. :plzdie:

And I am SURE we haven't heard the last of this either. That Lea is some kinda fireball. I like her, though. At least she has a little class.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Mar 9 2011, 01:13 AM
What I like about Bethenny's new show are the moments when she and Jason aren't exactly getting along. It feels more real than the whole "fairytale" of getting married, having a baby and all being happily ever after.
I didn't know you were watching Bethenny this time! Cool. What I like about this show is that she isn't afraid to put it all out there--not just the glam and glitz of her life but the struggles she has making compromises with Jason about his parents (I can so relate!) and so many other things. Although it does appear that Jason tends to make the majority of compromises because he's so easygoing and confident in who he is. I absolutely adore that man. If they ever break up, I swear I'll be devastated. The two of them are so different yet they compliment each other so well. I love when they were at that event and he just sat down with that group of ladies and starting chatting and making friends. It was funny watching Bethenny watch Jason.....she was so amused and delighted. Bethenny is so the opposite and seems to have a hard time relating to people, probably because of her dysfunctional upbringing (her relationship with her mother is also fascinating--I like that she shows us a little of her sessions with her therapist.) Jason brings out Bethenny's softer side which is so sweet. And their relationship with Gina the baby nurse is a hoot.

I agree on every single thing ya'll are saying about Miami. I'm an eppy behind in that and WWH though so can't comment! It's a good thing their season is so short and we can move on to the Big Apple. I want to see if Ramona is still "renewed"! :P

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Mar 25 2011, 03:13 PM
I love Bethenny/Jason too. He really seems like the perfect guy for her. I wish she'd go a little easier on his parents but I get where shes coming from. Loved when he took her home to hang out with his old friends. Gina is hysterical!
I TOTALLY get where she's coming from and it seems like she has a good relationship with the parents. It's tough because Jason comes from a background so completely opposite from hers.......she doesn't understand why he would want to spend weekends with his parents when her own parents literally wanted nothing to do with her. And yet I so relate to wanting to create your own memories with your own little family, and with her booming business and lifestyle, I'm sure that by the weekend, she just wants to crash and relax in her own little house and not travel to PA with an entire entourage.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG. The Miami reunion was absolutely HAWW-RIBLE!!! It was live which I believe was a first. But so NOT a good idea. All those shrews did was scream at each the entire time, you couldn't understand what anyone was saying. It was completely ridiculous and finally Andy just gave up trying to reign them in and let them at it. It made you appreciate good editing, for sure.

I soooooo understood where Bethenny was coming from when she had her birthday breakdown. I'm still traumatized by a surprise party my friends threw for my 18th birthday. I absolutely hate it. I think some people just aren't meant to like all of the attention and small talk. Bethenny seems happiest when it's her, Jason, and Brynn. Seriously, I am the last person in the world who gives a crap about watching anything with babies in it but when they showed her and Jason giving Brynn her bath (bathies!) this week, my heart melted. Jason is SO good for her. I just love him so much.

Thrilled to see my Ramona and the gang back! Although Jill is as unlikable as ever. Did you guys see her new "look" on WWH? Good Lord!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Apr 14 2011, 12:34 AM
I'm not much of a baby person but Brynn is a real cutie. She always has this cute little smile on her face that makes even my hardened heart melt a little.
I know.....right? That is the cutest baby ever. I'm thinking she has her dad's temperament for sure.
Quote:

I don't know, I didn't really get the feeling that Jill was more unlikable than ever. I thought Alex was being a petty, little bitch with all of her Jill nitpicking. However, I did see Jill on WWH and thought she looked ridiculous! LOL! Was that half-witted Kelly on the premiere? If she was, I didn't see her....not that I'm complaining.

OMGosh, Bilki.......you are absolutely right. Alex is actually the one I was thinking about when I said that, not Jill! WTH happened to the Alex that used to be so cool and so sweet? Now it seems like she is just itching to get in a fight and it's so not cool and classy. She needs to tone it down a bit. I think Kelly was on the premiere. Wasn't she??? She's such a nitwit that I didn't even notice!

I do feel bad that Jill and Bethenny are no longer friends and it doesn't seem like they will ever be able to resolve their differences. It's not fun when you're holding a grudge against someone like that. It just makes you bitter and unhappy. :(

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Loved Kelly Ripa on WWH Live the other night. She's so freakin' funny. And when cutie pie hubby Mark Consuelos was bringing her all of those drinks to guess who drank them, I thought I fall off the couch. What a great sport she is!

Still loving Bethenny's show over all the others. Go figure!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG, jbrr....when I first opened the thread I saw your first remark about Kelly being such a good sport and thought you were talking about Kelly from NY Housewives. I was about to say, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR COTTON PICKIN' MIND?!?" :P Then I realized you were responding to me re Kelly Ripa. Whew!

I HATE the new chick Cindy on NY along with her whiny brother Howie. She is a poor substitute for Bethenny if you ask me. Sonya's okay, don't love her yet but at least I don't hate her.

I heard a few people talking about how great the Mob Housewives show is. Although I need to watch another new show like I need a hole in my head!

Hey.......where's that Bilki person? HERE I AM, WHERE ARE YOU????????????? You'd better get your butt back to the Buzz Board PRONTO, my man!!! :wub1:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
May 12 2011, 05:04 PM
Is it just me or does LuAnn seem a little more laid back this season? I was stunned she actually ate Sonyas toaster oven meal.
She ate it but not before putting it down in her usual Countess fashion. She seems about the same to me. I like her at times, and at other times I think she is way bitchy and too full of herself and high falutin' for her own good.
Quote:

I'm here! I've been the only one posting in the OLTL thread for a couple weeks now (looks at both of you)....
OMGosh, you're gonna kill me. I've kinda quit watching. Not altogether but I have about a week built up. I just can't seem to stay into it. Howarth hasn't started back, has he? Oh good Lord, I guess I need to go check out the OLTL thread. I'm sorry buddy! :scared:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: