Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
HOT boy alert!
Topic Started: Jun 17 2010, 12:01 PM (487 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw from the previews yesterday that MY HOTTTTTTTT boys Luke and Reid will be on today. :icecream: :hearts: :notworthy:

Monday and Tuesday were practically unwatchable. Yesterday was a little better with Henry and Babs and Chris and Katie. Seriously can't believe how much chemistry Cosgrove and Columbino have......they are giving my HOT boys a run for their money! But not quite......haha!

Can't wait to see the show today.......ALL of my faves should be on. Woo-hoo! :clap:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG. I found these great videos on YouTube all about Dr. Oliver's one liners. They are hysterical! I had forgotten how many funny scenes he's had with Henry. The writing for this character is fantastic. There's a whole set of vids over there called The Dr. Oliver Story which chronicles Reid from day one to present. I could seriously sit and watch them for hours! Here's one of the best lines vids. So funny!

I'm still pissed that the best story on this show is relegated to one day a week. And there's only 13 weeks left. :'(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply