Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gotham and other online soaps
Topic Started: Jun 11 2010, 10:13 AM (681 Views)
lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not seeing a section for these soaps (could be I'm not looking in the right spot). If I want to post about them should I just post in the soap section they used to work on?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Either 'Daytime Misc.', I guess (where there are Oprah and View threads), or... yeah, actor most-associated or currently associated... you could revive the Gotham thread here (last post was your's in January)... Chappell... are there Venice threads on BOTH the GL and Days boards?... probably... there's a Steamboat post on the GL board...

I still haven't seen any of these. I was going to sample Byrne's (I miss her), but just never got around to it... how's it going?

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Dax....I lost interest in Crystal's the minute she decided to charge and never saw any other than the first one. Martha's just bored me, but I think it was because of the short length of each episode. I had decided to wait to see the rest of them all at once and just never got the urge.

I was hoping someone here saw them and could tell me if they ended up any good :)

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The first few episodes of Gotham are now combined into one due to the short length issue on their youtube page.

I never really got into the web soap stuff as what I love most about soaps is the sense of community and history. Any new show is a new show, and I watch enough things as it is. I also don't like watching things that are so short that once it gets interesting it ends.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah the length is a problem for me too. I didnt watch Venice past Episode 1 either, and now I dont even think season 1 is available anymore. I enjoy Gotham but I only watch when I have 4 or 5 episodes to watch in a row. That way I can kinda develop a flow. Steamboat was fun but I think it might get old pretty fast, camp is only funny for so long. I havent tried out any of the others though some do look kinda interesting like the new one Beth Chamberlin will be in called Cell. Its season 2 of it so I guess I'll have to watch season 1 if I'm going to try it out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply