Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Somebody please, please, please tell me.......
Topic Started: Jun 8 2010, 10:59 PM (732 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
.......that MY HOTTTTT Reid and Luke weren't on the show today. My frickin' dvr didn't record for some reason!!! :rant:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the ONE day they show them this week wasn't TODAY!!!

I think I'm obsessed. :sos:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
Jun 9 2010, 12:52 AM
nope. They were not on. :( the show pretty much sucked today. CrackwhoreAli, meg, Paul day. You didn't miss much :)
Thank ya'll.......there IS a God! Hopefully they will be on today. Mozart, you crack me up.....CrackwhoreAli......hahaha! :lmfao: She annoys the hell out of me, too.

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
tracyk
Jun 9 2010, 04:30 PM
I haven't seen chemistry like this in honestly......years!~
Ain't that the truth! OMGosh.......they were so great today. I had to laugh when Noah punched Reid. The look on his face.....priceless! I can't believe that Bob gave Reid an ultimatum--the new hospital wing or his budding relationship with Luke. That was a great scene with the two of them as well. Whoever is writing for Reid is doing a fantastic job. Good stuff! :clap:

The Meg-Paul-Emily-Babs stuff is REALLY bad. I just want it to be done and over with already. What a waste of some really good actors. Boo.........hiss!!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
Jun 10 2010, 02:47 PM
This whole Gabriel storyline was a mistake.
Word! I can't stand that kid. I told my hubby it's like watching Tom Pelphrey lite. He WANTS to be a badass with heart but sorry, the actor just doesn't have the chops.

Gate--they seem to have basically dropped the Henry/Babs storyline while Vienna is pretending to be preggers with Henry's baby. Meanwhile, she's sleeping with icky Casey so she can really get pregnant. This makes no sense! And please.....like a girl who looks like Vienna would be that desperate. AS IF!!! They've put Babs smack dab in the middle of this senseless Meg/Emily/Paul nonsense.

I watch for one reason only.......my HOTTTTTTT boys, Luke and Reid. SMOKIN'!!!! :firemad:

Oh. And I agree with everyone else about CarJack. Been there......done that.....can't we please move on? And don't even get me started about WhinyLily and Holden! :violent:

P.S. Let me just add that there is actually ONE other thing I like......Katie and Chris. They have awesome chemistry. Who knew?!?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply