Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Somebody please, please, please tell me.......
Topic Started: Jun 8 2010, 10:59 PM (1,109 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
.......that MY HOTTTTT Reid and Luke weren't on the show today. My frickin' dvr didn't record for some reason!!! :rant:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the ONE day they show them this week wasn't TODAY!!!

I think I'm obsessed. :sos:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't think they were, no.

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
nope. They were not on. :( the show pretty much sucked today. CrackwhoreAli, meg, Paul day. You didn't miss much :)

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
Jun 9 2010, 12:52 AM
nope. They were not on. :( the show pretty much sucked today. CrackwhoreAli, meg, Paul day. You didn't miss much :)
Thank ya'll.......there IS a God! Hopefully they will be on today. Mozart, you crack me up.....CrackwhoreAli......hahaha! :lmfao: She annoys the hell out of me, too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know it!! I am LOVING these two! I haven't seen chemistry like this in honestly......years!~
Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
tracyk
Jun 9 2010, 04:30 PM
I haven't seen chemistry like this in honestly......years!~
Ain't that the truth! OMGosh.......they were so great today. I had to laugh when Noah punched Reid. The look on his face.....priceless! I can't believe that Bob gave Reid an ultimatum--the new hospital wing or his budding relationship with Luke. That was a great scene with the two of them as well. Whoever is writing for Reid is doing a fantastic job. Good stuff! :clap:

The Meg-Paul-Emily-Babs stuff is REALLY bad. I just want it to be done and over with already. What a waste of some really good actors. Boo.........hiss!!!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jun 9 2010, 10:21 PM
The Meg-Paul-Emily-Babs stuff is REALLY bad. I just want it to be done and over with already. What a waste of some really good actors. Boo.........hiss!!!
I stopped watching again. I just don't have the time and it doesn't hold my interest but I'm curious about something ... Is Babs and Henry still together?

frienz
[ * ]
They're not but are lingering, with Vienna being completely desperate.

For a show that has an expiration date arriving soon, they sure are taking their sweet time, acting as though they still have forever to make things happen.

I wonder what they'll do with CarJack: I say this because this "REUNION" SUCKS. They are just repeating old stuff and giving NO chemistry to the characters at all. I used to swoon with the two of them together, and now I'm just BORED. I'm actually bored with everything else except for Luke and Reid (Noah - boring, too).

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
This whole Gabriel storyline was a mistake. Granted it is giving Lucinda and Craig some more to do, but we don't have time for this nonsense. Agreed about Carjack too. They just reunited ...why are they being so harsh to each other?

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, I agree about Carjack....how many times can you break up and make up a couple and keep them interesting. I don't care one way or another about them; but just wish the writers would decide where they want this couple to be.

The Meg/Emily/Paul/Barbara storyline is boring beyond words!!

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
Jun 10 2010, 02:47 PM
This whole Gabriel storyline was a mistake.
Word! I can't stand that kid. I told my hubby it's like watching Tom Pelphrey lite. He WANTS to be a badass with heart but sorry, the actor just doesn't have the chops.

Gate--they seem to have basically dropped the Henry/Babs storyline while Vienna is pretending to be preggers with Henry's baby. Meanwhile, she's sleeping with icky Casey so she can really get pregnant. This makes no sense! And please.....like a girl who looks like Vienna would be that desperate. AS IF!!! They've put Babs smack dab in the middle of this senseless Meg/Emily/Paul nonsense.

I watch for one reason only.......my HOTTTTTTT boys, Luke and Reid. SMOKIN'!!!! :firemad:

Oh. And I agree with everyone else about CarJack. Been there......done that.....can't we please move on? And don't even get me started about WhinyLily and Holden! :violent:

P.S. Let me just add that there is actually ONE other thing I like......Katie and Chris. They have awesome chemistry. Who knew?!?

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
I watch for one reason only.......my HOTTTTTTT boys, Luke and Reid. SMOKIN'!!!!

Oh. And I agree with everyone else about CarJack. Been there......done that.....can't we please move on? And don't even get me started about WhinyLily and Holden!

You took the words right out of my mouth!! LOL I wish Molly would have just shot NuLily's ass. My guess is the writers are slowing down CarJack for a CarJack wedding towards the finale. I am rather sick of them yelling at each other. I think I read somewhere that Rosanna is coming back. Maybe for the wedding?
The writers totally ruined Vienna for me and Babs/Henry are hot.
Luke/Reid....H O T
I don't even wanna mention crackwhore

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Totally right that they are breaking them up just to have a Carjack wedding in the end.

Word about No Chops Pelph-free. (Pelphrey light)

Chris and Katie. (Let's face it. Terri Colombino or Danny Cosgrove have both had amazing chemistry with whoever they have ever been paired with. Combiining these two is a no brainer)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply