Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of June 7, 2010
Topic Started: Jun 5 2010, 04:36 PM (898 Views)
soapmom
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
This is so ridiculous. I watch on and off and happened to miss the day of the mistake between Ollie and Brooke. I am guessing they never took the masks off either. There would have to be something different about Ollie for Brooke to notice. Sorry.....I am not buying it! Why is this show still on but GL and ATWT are gone or leaving?? I will admit I did like BB at one time but I think it's plain ridiculous with everyone sleeping with everyone all the time. What is it with Ollie anyway....I think he needs a haircut. Okay....I am done now! Sorry! :rant:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapmom
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
This is so ridiculous. I watch on and off and happened to miss the day of the mistake between Ollie and Brooke. I am guessing they never took the masks off either. There would have to be something different about Ollie for Brooke to notice. Sorry.....I am not buying it! Why is this show still on but GL and ATWT are gone or leaving?? I will admit I did like BB at one time but I think it's plain ridiculous with everyone sleeping with everyone all the time. What is it with Ollie anyway....I think he needs a haircut. Okay....I am done now! Sorry! :rant:

Sorry-I don't know why this posted twice....
Edited by soapmom, Jun 15 2010, 01:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply