Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of June 7, 2010
Topic Started: Jun 5 2010, 04:36 PM (899 Views)
lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMG...I hate that they did this with Brooke and Ollie. For all the reasons listed above and more. Sure I can see this happening. I'm at my son's graduation and I'm going to screw who I think is my husband right around the corner where any of the kids could walk in. And the idea of the camera going...well it just makes it all the more exciting. Honestly I've had some hard partying friends back when I lived in Baltimore and not one of them felt the need to have sex around our teen-aged children. Sheeze...she can't even say she was using drugs!

Ollie must not have had much if he can't tell the difference between a virgin and a woman who gave birth so many times.
Maybe Brooke didn't have a hand on it since she couldn't tell "it" wasn't the same "it" she's been getting for about a hundred years. Seriously...I wonder if anyone has done a "it" comparison. hmmm....unless there's a huge difference in size...could you really tell a difference? With a quick, wham, bam, outta there fix...?

And to make it worse the writers have Brooke going on non-stop about her and Ridge's sexcapade. I've always been in the Brooke camp and this just sucks that they have her doing this to Hope.

I would have actually got into the storyline better if it had been Steffy.

Pammy and Steven...this has surprised me because on one hand it's cool to see Pam getting a kick from Karma after the stunts she's pulled. But on the other hand, it's kinda sad because she's almost pitiful in her need to have a "boyfriend". Maybe Steven will realized that he can actually torture Step longer if he actually marries Pammy rather than do what he's planning. Having another Logan marry into her family...heck Step would be raging mad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lexilani
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
lol soapmom! yep they had masks on and when Ollie went to take his off (during the sexcapade) Brooke stopped him. Brooke was wearing the necklace that Ollie gave Hope (hope forgot it and Brooke was gonna give it to her), Ollie naturally wore the same leather Jacket that Ridge put on. So they saw each other thought they had the right partners, started dancing and Brooke just "happened" to say the exact same thing that Hope told her she was to say to Ollie to let him know when she wanted her first sex...."I'm ready".

So they went outside and rubbed masks and Brooke lifted her leg and he boffed her there against the wall while all the kids were within looking distance inside.
So many dang holes in this "just happen to have sex with the wrong person" that it's pitiful. Coulda been interesting if it had been ANYONE but Ollie.

Evidently today while Brooke and Ollie were discussing it he made a remark about not being that experienced at it. Guess that lets us know why he didn't realize that his virgin girlfriend wasn't a virgin. So what's Brooke's excuse for not knowing how different her husband of "forever" felt?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply