Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; SOD Summer preview
Topic Started: May 20 2010, 09:57 PM (990 Views)
mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
yay! Thanks Scor! This is good news . Even if it is just for 1 day I'll take it! The rest of the spoilers look prety damn boring :( I am really rooting for the Holden/Molly wedding although I'm sure NuLilyBitch will somehow ruin it. Maybe there is stil a sliver of hope for MB? We can dream can't we?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
May 29 2010, 10:42 PM
mozartkc
May 25 2010, 11:40 AM
yay! Thanks Scor! This is good news . Even if it is just for 1 day I'll take it! The rest of the spoilers look prety damn boring :( I am really rooting for the Holden/Molly wedding although I'm sure NuLilyBitch will somehow ruin it. Maybe there is stil a sliver of hope for MB? We can dream can't we?
Ugh. Did you see the preview of Holden and Lily kissing next week? Say it ain't so!!!

I'm still pissed that Luke/Reid/Noah were only on ONE day this week! :rant: Although i must admit that Noah catching my two hot boys kissing was great!
I did see it. I wanted to PUKE. Now Luke and Reid.....H O T . Noah ruined his chance. He was a Dic$ to Luke. I guess the saying is true. "you are what you eat".....I really wish the writers would let Luke and Reid explore their relationship more. He has a lot more chemisty than Noah now a days.
The CarJack stuff is getting better. Maybe the writers are finally setting it up where Jack can realize that NOONE can live up to his all mighty standards and that they truly belong together. That is 1 thing I really wanna see before the show goes black. I wanna see a HUGE CarJack wedding. Im such a sap....lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply