Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT stars in Marco
Topic Started: May 17 2010, 02:07 PM (1,002 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here's a few pics that my buddy took from the cruise in Marco yesterday. I swear, if I knew that REID OLIVER was going to be there, I would have sucked it up, spent the money and gone on the damn cruise myself!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
OMG, he's soooo HOT!!!

A couple more......here's Austin Peck and Terri C. Awww......

Posted Image

And for any GL and/or AMC fans.....MY two fave men from those shows, Thorsten Kaye and Tom Pelphrey.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scorpioww
May 17 2010, 07:51 PM
Thorstons forearms are huge! Tom Pelphrey should not have cut his hair THAT short.
Scorpio--I actually thought the short haircut looked hot. That's not a great pic unfortunately. He ALWAYS looks good, as you know.

Mozart--the rumors are that TC and AP are a couple but I don't think they've ever come out and made it public. I asked my magic 8 ball and it replied, "All signs point to yes!" :P

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
frienz
May 17 2010, 11:04 PM
They do look totally chummy, a couple for sure, I would think!

I LOVE the short hair. What is the actor who Reid Oliver's actual name? I totally adore him and wish they'd brought him on years ago.
Frienz--his name is Eric Sheffer Stevens. I didn't know it either until AFTER I left Marco this weekend! I didn't attend any of the events like I normally do, just spent the weekend down there and met up with some of my friends who come down every year. If I had known he was going to be there, I seriously would have reconsidered. I LOVE him.

Team Reid, all the way, baby!!! :wub1:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply