Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of May 31, 2010
Topic Started: May 15 2010, 09:16 PM (864 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
That was really odd seeing Nancy today in those scenes with Katie and Allison. I wonder why they did that? It was a little creepy. That wasn't really her IN the scenes, right? It was a little creative editing??? :'(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Jun 2 2010, 11:08 PM
The way I understand it, it was Helen/Nancy but there may have also been a bit of creative editing as well. Those were the final scenes she taped. Rumor has it the final episode (or sometime during finale week) will be a memorial for Nancy.
Yeah, there was definitely something a little off in those scenes. I was so shocked to see her that I did a doubletake!

Quote:

It would be nice if they could get Jessica Dumphry to return to the roll of Alison for the last few months.

That would be totally awesome.......she was always my fave Allison! I won't hold my breath it's gonna happen, though.

My HOT gay boys were on today. Call me a happy camper! :wub1:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeannie
Jun 4 2010, 01:04 PM
I SOOOO wish that Luke would GET OVER NOAH!!! Luke is hurting Reid now and I'm not liking that at all!!! Noah isn't worth the salt in Luke's tears and Reid is soooooooooooooooooooooo HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Oh, but Reid is a big boy....he can handle himself just fine. Their relationship is so great. Seriously, they are the only story that I absolutely love on this show. They need to be one more than once or twice a week!

So I was reading in an older SOD today that some fans are in an uproar over the Luke/Reid relationship. Obviously they are Noah/Luke fans. But I had no idea they were that popular, they just seemed so blah. I missed their early relationship (I quit watching for a while) so I'm sure I missed the best part. The article said that some fans got a little unruly and were making rude remarks at the ATWT luncheon a while back.

Can you imagine??? :wtf:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply