Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Helen Wagner Passed Away; ATWT
Topic Started: May 3 2010, 01:09 AM (633 Views)
mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
:( I didn't see this posted anywhere yet. I hope this is the right place. I always check online before bed just to see whats going on in the world and I ran into an article about Helen Wagner passing away! :( This is so sad! She was such a vital character on ATWT for all of 54 years playing Nancy Hughes. She was 91 years old. I am so glad that the writers had some material for her a few weeks ago. I am also very saddened to know that she won't be on the last episode :( Aloha everyone. Im sure I will cry enough for the entire Buzz board tonight :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is very very sad :( . She felt almost like a great-grandmother to a lot of us. I really enjoyed seeing her last air date when she had her talk with Casey and told him to keep her ring because one day he would fall in love and marry. That scene brought a tear to my eye. I remember thinking "wow...she is getting old!" We have lost 2 soap legends this year. Frances Reid and now Helen Wagner. Soaps are really at a changing point and dying a slow painful death :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply