Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
21 Weeks To Go
Topic Started: Apr 23 2010, 04:08 PM (734 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
Apr 23 2010, 07:09 PM
I enjoy Henry and Babs.
Me too.....I know I probably shouldn't and it doesn't really make all that much sense but I just do!!! Maybe it's because CZP and Trent D. work so well together. I find their scenes and dialogue to be utterly delightful.

Quote:

I like Luke with Reid. it helps balance him out. Maybe I like Reid because he is such a smart ass and doesn't care what anyone thinks? I wish I were more like that :)

I'm down with ya on that one, Mozart......LOVE Luke and Reid, they are my fave storyline right now. How cute were they on that mechanical bull? I was so shocked when Reid grabbed Luke and kissed him.....I think I gasped! And Luke was hysterical when he was making fun of Reid because he didn't have any friends or life. I love them! :wub1:
Quote:

I haven't watched ATWT in a long time. I just couldn't get into the nuLily at all and it kind of died for me after that. Can anyone tell me what happened with Katie and Simon? Are either one of the still on the show?

I hate to ask what the Babs/Henry/Vienna triangle is all about. Is it romantic? Yikes .... I have been away for a while.

Hey buddy--Katie's still on. It appears to me they are testing the chemistry between her and nuChris (Daniel Cosgrove) and Allison and Chris. And all of a sudden she's become a matchmaker. Simon was on for a few months after Brad died to help Katie get through it. They even lived together briefly, I think. Their chemistry was just as great as ever but unfortunately his stay was short term so as usual, they didn't end up together. Bummer.

The Babs/Henry thing was surprising to me in that I (and apparently a few others here) liked the pairing. Vienna was off the show for like......forever because she got mad at Henry for some reason....something to do with him being greedy for actually wanting to keep the Stenbeck money after he inherited it (Did you know he found out he is James's son? haha!) Anyway, while she was gone, Henry slept with Babs so she would give him the Stenbeck money (I believe he was being threatened by a gangster for the money at the time) and soon thereafter, they started sleeping together on a regular basis and eventually discovered they were kindred souls. Who knew?!? Their scenes together are hysterical and I have found myself totally rooting for them. What started out as purely sexual has turned into something else although I don't think either of them are quite sure what it is because it just shouldn't BE!

Now that Vienna is back, she and Henry are planning to be married. But Vienna has no idea that Henry and Babs have feelings for each other or that Henry is having trouble getting Barbara out of his head. As you know, Trent Dawson is an amazing actor and he has been brilliant portraying the conflict he feels, added to his usual comedic flair.....it's just a fun storyline for me. And I have an entire new appreciation for CZP. Here's a little clip I found of when Katie walked in on Henry and Babs after he left his engagement party to go find her. She was feeling a little left out so naturally she got drunk and Katie yelling at Henry is priceless! :lmfao:

http://www.fancast.com/tv/As-the-World-Turns/96398/1469086324/As-The-World-Turns---You-Are-Threatening-His-Happiness/videos

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
Apr 25 2010, 12:42 PM
WOW thanks Cheryl for the rundown. I loved the clip. I just can't believe there is a triangle with Babs/Henry/Vienna. LOL ... I guess I need to start watching.
You're welcome! I know, on paper a triangle with the three of them doesn't make much sense but when you see it unfolding, it kinda does. They are so much fun to watch. I loved the ending of that clip when Vienna is questioning why Katie and Henry are shouting and every time she asks a question, they both answer at exactly the same time with different answers. Their timing was perfect.....funny stuff! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply