Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of May 3, 2010
Topic Started: Apr 18 2010, 05:25 PM (914 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
May 6 2010, 03:42 PM
Was anyone else grossed out yest after Vienna/Casey had sex? That was so freaking gross when she propped her feet up above the headboard and said "swim baby swim". WTF? I think the writers are just writing this crap outta their ass now. The Reid/Noah kiss was hot and Henry/Babs dance was very enjoyable though ;)
ME!!! Ewwww!!! Agree with you about the writers.....what they are doing to the character of Vienna is shameful.

You meant the Reid/Luke kiss, didn't you? OMG.......smokin'!!!

The Babs/Henry dance contest was fun but I hated that gold dress she was wearing. She always wears the most gorgeous, flattering clothes and I didn't think that dress did her any justice. Henry was funny with that pilot guy who was flirting with Barbara.

Can I just say that I absolutely PROTEST the fact they are so obviously putting Lily and Holden back together? Ugh. I guess they think this is what the fans want but it is soooo NOT what I want. :'(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
May 7 2010, 03:01 PM
Big agree on the ugly gold dress and nastiness of Vienna lol. CZP posted on her twitter that the dress is actually hers, that she bought in 1979. At least she was staying true to the whole disco era I guess. I just dont get why they are destroying Vienna the way they are, my guess is she'll exit with the conclusion of this story and we wont see her again.
Well, I'll be damned! Thanks for sharing that little tidbit about CZP's dress. I get that she was staying true to the era but seriously, it was soooooooo NOT flattering on her. To quote my Men On Film buddies, "hated it!!!" She must be having a ball with this storyline. For me, it's my favorite Babs story ever......it has turned me into a total CZP fan which I never was before. Who knew???
Quote:

OMG Luke and Reid are SOOOOO HOT TOGETHER!!! I can't get enough of those two!! Noah...meh...I never was a big fan of Noah/Luke cause they make eachother whiny and B O R I N G!!! Reid brings out sooooooo much feistiness in Luke and I LOVE IT! HOT HOT HOT!!!

You said it, sister! I think I quit breathing every time they get all close and up in each other's face. I can't get enough of them either. And I so agree......HOT HOT HOT!!! :firemad:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply