Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~ATWT Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of March 29th, 2010
Topic Started: Mar 12 2010, 09:38 PM (2,019 Views)
Lisa
Member Avatar
Nana
[ *  *  *  * ]

Bob and Kim celebrate being married for 25 years.
Liberty is back in Oakdale.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=574633
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/soaps/bob-and-kim-a-world-class-marriage-4384.html

Very much looking forward to the 4/5 show, with Julianne Moore...

Lisa
Member Avatar
Nana
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for down the road

Things get steamy between Carly and Jack

Lily and Holden come together to help Faith

Lily wants back what was once hers

Lily gets caught up in a wicked plot

Frannie Hughes makes a surprise visit home

Bob and Kim celebrate their wedding anniversary

Chris and Katie may rekindle what was long thought dead

Luke stands up for Reid

Luke and Reid decide to go for it

Noah has hope for the future until he makes a heartbreaking discovery

Noah makes a big decision about his future

A surprising donor is found for Liberty

Janet suffers a blow

Emily wants another chance

Meg discovers what was lost

Paul realizes his grave error

Ellis gives Craig some risky advice

Craig returns to his treacherous ways

Damian isn't finished

frienz
[ * ]
I think the surprising donor must be this "cute" boy that has just shown up out of no where. He must be a Snyder, maybe a half-brother to Liberty since Brad liked his women before Katie? Trying to figure out whose son he might be.

frienz
[ * ]
Does anyone know if Dusty is being killed off? It sure looked that way according to the previews!

Lisa
Member Avatar
Nana
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dusty is shot by Rocco’s henchman and is rushed to Memorial.

At Memorial, Luke and Reid share a close moment before Reid is summoned to operate on Dusty (a bullet is lodged in Dusty’s skull.)

Pregnant Janet is an emotional wreck.

Carly worries when Jack called Dusty “Brad.”

Janet gets cramps and keels over in pain while praying in the chapel with Carly for Dusty’s recovery.

Reid saves Dusty but maintains that Dusty is in critical condition.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=579644&page=4

Luke and Reid are at the Lakeview for a meeting about the new hospital wing when they get trapped in the elevator. Reid has a panic attack and Luke calms him down before the doors open.

Reid goes to the hospital to perform surgery on Dusty, who's been shot in the head. Carly, Janet and Jack are worried about him and Janet has cramps. Jack accidentally calls Dusty 'Brad' and Jack and Margo investigate and learn that the attack on Dusty was personal.

Luke runs into Noah and tells him that he donated money to the new wing. Noah congratulates Luke for doing something good with his money.

Reid performs a successful surgery on Dusty.

Reid gets sued by the man who attacked him a few days ago.

Carly is upset by Janet and Jack's closeness.

Johnny tell Craig that a strange man was asking him questions. Craig realizes someone is after him.
http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=577731&page=2

Monday Mar 29th
Details abt Dusty's attack are revealed.
LURE share a "moment" at Oakdale Memorial

Tuesday Mar 30th
Juicy & Libby receive happy news
Faith assists Gabriel in getting a job

Wednesday Mar 31st
Faith & Molly form a closer friendship over Lily;
The real intentions of Juicy's dad, Rocco, are questioned.

Thursday April 1st
JACKET discuss abt their divorce
Gabriel causes problems between Craig & Carly
A surprise 25th anniversary celebration is planned for Kim & Bob.

Friday April 2nd
Things don't go as planned at Kim & Bob's 25th anniversary celebration
http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=577731&page=3

*Jack & Margo take a look at the security footage fr Metro. They find out that Dusty's attack was personal & not a robbery.

*Lily seeks Molly's assistance but then is angered by the fact that Molly has a closer relationship w Faith

*Reid barges in on Bob & Kim's anniversary celebratory drink at the Lakeview

*An unhappy Kim goes to see Babs who consoles Kim but does not let her know abt the surprise celebration planned by the Hughes

*LURE have a talk at the Lakeview abt the money needed for Reid's neurology wing

*Noah is happy that Luke is doing something good with his wealth

*Libby is told that she will soon be allowed to get out of isolation & return home .
http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=577731&page=3

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
"LURE"??? I love it! I think they are rushing them, though. Their chemistry is so great, they need to make the chase last as long as possible before getting together.

Pregnant Janet is getting on my last nerve lately. Ugh. :violent:

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
WOW....that's all I can say about Friday's show. I LOVED all the Kim, Bob, Lisa flashbacks. The whole episode was just...WOW. I like how they are even incorporating Reid into their lives and not just Luke's.
The whole "You aren't really married" issue is a little crazy but it will be nice to have another big Bob/Kim episode and wedding :)
And I totally agree with you about pregnant Janet. She needs to go on a vacation for a while!
Babs/Henry...still awesome
Glad Katie mentioned Brad today :) I thought she had already forgot about him
I dunno about this nuFaith. Talk about a totally diff character!
Car/Jack :) They just make me smile. Maura West is beautiful. I'm so happy they are finally reunited and happy that the writers didn't forget she is an alcoholic.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I heard that the new kid was going to be Craig's kid, not that that would make him related to Liberty.

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Scorpioww
Apr 3 2010, 11:22 PM
I heard that the new kid was going to be Craig's kid, not that that would make him related to Liberty.
Hmmm..wonder who his mother would be if he is indeed Craig's son??

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
That new kid could be Keanu Reeves' son in real life. I guessed the other day that he might be Craig's but was also wondering who was the mom.

Mozart--I also loved Friday's show. Any show with a lot of old clips is always a winner in my book and the Bob/Kim argument was so realistic. It was nice to see them NOT be the perfect couple for a change. Henry and Babs are too funny.......love them so much!

I've probably said this before but I LOVE the way they dress Maura West on this show. She has the cutest, coolest wardrobe! That girl really does get more beautiful with age.

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm so bummed I missed Fridays show. I have to try to find it on Youtube or something. I have a friend tivo-ing Julianne Moore tomorrow though! lol

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Scorpio....can you watch it on CBS.com? That's where I watch it when I miss it. Friday's episode is def 1 NOT to miss :)
Cheryl....Maura West truly does get more beautiful with age. I remember when she first came to ATWT and I was like WTF? This chic is UGLY! LOL Def can't say that now! I mean..DAMN!!! I bat for the other team yet Carly ALWAYS catches my eye ;)

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
LOL Mozart! I am hetero and yet when I see a beautiful woman I have NO problem saying it so Maura catching your eye doesn't seem strange to me! She's not my type either, but she is HOT!!!! :)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
hey Jeanni :) I think that deep down inside everyone can be gay? :) Ive always said that the diff between a gay guy and a straight 1 is a bottle of vodka LOL . I would def go straight if MW were to knock on my door....or I would want to try on her clothes :) LOL

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
DAMN BASKETBALL GAMES! I had to watch online today. Those scenes between Bob/Kim brought me to tears today! These past few days of Bob/Kim/Lisa/Babs/Granny/Frankie/Tom & Margo are spoiling me! :) Excellent episode today except crackwhoreAli. Henry and Babs are one of my fav couples now except bathroom sex has never appealed to me. I loved it when Bob did his toast and Babs was in the background with JBF hair :) LOL Tomorrows episode looks good as well since Jack and Carly get to have some loving time ;)

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
mozartkc
Apr 5 2010, 07:33 PM
DAMN BASKETBALL GAMES! I had to watch online today. Those scenes between Bob/Kim brought me to tears today! These past few days of Bob/Kim/Lisa/Babs/Granny/Frankie/Tom & Margo are spoiling me! :) Excellent episode today except crackwhoreAli. Henry and Babs are one of my fav couples now except bathroom sex has never appealed to me. I loved it when Bob did his toast and Babs was in the background with JBF hair :) LOL Tomorrows episode looks good as well since Jack and Carly get to have some loving time ;)
OMG......Babs' hair! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

They seriously crack me up! The best thing about the bathroom sex was Henry getting caught by Katie. Good stuff!

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm watching todays epi now on my friends dvr and just explained to her that i have watched Bob and Kim since i was born and showd her the flashbacks and how they are now. It is so sad to think we are losing them so soon! I can't beleive Lisa made an honest to goodness play for Bob!!!!

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok, i just saw that it was a deal between Lisa and Susan to both hit on Bon to test him. Very cute.
Nancy is still very with it! Good for her. Babs and Henry are a hoot together. Really enjoying them. Alison ruins every scene/storyline/episode that she is in for me. I cant take her any more. Casey looks better with his haircut this way though.

OMG Julianne "frannie" Moore just arrived. So amazing to see her back on ATWT. She does look like one of the family!

Bobs toast totally got me teary eyed. "Each and Every Day that the World Turns has been a blessing and a joy" Ugh, Heartwrenching.

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
mozartkc
Apr 5 2010, 04:12 PM
hey Jeanni :) I think that deep down inside everyone can be gay? :) Ive always said that the diff between a gay guy and a straight 1 is a bottle of vodka LOL . I would def go straight if MW were to knock on my door....or I would want to try on her clothes :) LOL
Mozart! Could it be tequila rose instead of vodka?? LOL

Also, I would turn for MW too!!!! Could we share her clothes?? LOL

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jeannie
Apr 6 2010, 01:10 PM
mozartkc
Apr 5 2010, 04:12 PM
Mozart! Could it be tequila rose instead of vodka?? LOL

Also, I would turn for MW too!!!! Could we share her clothes?? LOL
Hey now, I want to join this party! Except make it Skyy Passion Fruit vodka and I am soooooo there!!! :drinkpals:

It was nice seeing Julianne Moore back on but geez, if you blinked, you would have missed her! Love, love, LOVE all of the flashbacks this week.

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Cheryl...better late than never ;) Passion fruit vodka sounds yummy! I sell Passionate Screws at work. They have vodka and passion fruit juice in em. GOOD!! :)
I do wish that the writers and producers would show us more of the "love" scenes. They used to show us more. Now all we see is a nice wet kiss leading to the bed. Then they just show us a min of the "afterglow" if that :( Im glad that we don't see any skin where Bob/Kim are concerned though :)

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I wanna see Luke and Reid all hot and heavy! They are sooo damn sexy together ;)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I second that! They at least need to play doctor ;)

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm reading rumors that Marie Wilson (Meg) has filmed her final scenes and is gone. :ty: :happydance:

Marg
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like Marie Wilson, but think she has been given some awful storylines to play.

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Marg
Apr 12 2010, 10:26 AM
I like Marie Wilson, but think she has been given some awful storylines to play.
I completely agree and I think that the character needs a break...OFF screen, at least for awhile.

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Mozart...totally off topic, but do you love living in Hawaii?? I went there once as a teenager and I swore that one day I would live there. That obviously hasn't happened, but wow...I sooo loved being there!!!

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Jeannie :) No problem :) I do love it here. Im not a fan of cold weather and Hawaii is perfect for that. Aside from missing my family and tsunami threats here and there I really do love it. What island did you visit?
I totally agree with Meg needing gone. They have totally shoved her down our throats and ruined her character :(

Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Ahhh Mozart, we went on a two week cruise of all of the islands! I can't remember all of the names, but I do recall that I LOVED the black sand beach!! (I hate cold weather also...I have MS, and cold weather is HORRIBLE for me)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · As the World Turns · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: