Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rock Star Inxs
Topic Started: Dec 31 2007, 08:23 AM (383 Views)
Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Awww......Gate. We have a Rockstar INXS thread. You got me feelin' all verkempt here! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Incidentally, speaking of Michael and INXS, for literally years now I've been wanting to see this special that was done on the life of Michael Hutchence called The Loved One. It was made in England, hence is available only on region 2 dvds, not the kind most of us have in the states. Even knowing this, I bought the dang thing quite a while back thinking I would eventually get a universal region dvd player. Of course I still haven't bought one and the dvd is still in the wrapper. LOL. Anyway, it's posted in it's entirety now, in ten increments and I've been watching it over the past couple days, about four segments a day as time allows. So I've been completely immersed in Michael-ness again as you may have surmisedl from my avie and siggie!

Anyway, here is the link to the site if anyone is interested in checking it out. It's a really interesting biography!

http://www.michaelhutchenceinfo.com/the_michael_hutchence_story.htm#part1
Edited by Cheryl, Mar 15 2008, 10:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Missy
Mar 19 2008, 01:19 PM
OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! He is going to be here APRIL 11th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo going to go!!!! YAY!!!!!

Thanks for posting this or I would have missed it and would have cried when I found out about it.
Who on earth is going to be 'here' April 11th??? Because it surely isn't Michael Hutchence!

Are you talking about J.D. and INXS??? Color me confused...... :bye1:

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Whoops! I just realized the post I was responding to was Gates from December!

Marty Casey is going to be here April 11th.

Ooooohhhhhhh, okay! Thanks for the clarification, I was getting a little worried there! I've seen Marty perform with his band, the Lovehammers, and just recently in December when he did his little one man show tour and he was awesome both times. If you go see him, I guarantee he will not disappoint. I hope that you will post and share your thoughts afterward if you go. There are still some Marty fans left on this board to be sure! :woot:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply