Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Buffy/Angel/Joss; Catch-All
Topic Started: Dec 31 2007, 08:17 AM (5,558 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
FYI from Gatekeeper - Attached is the complete Buffy/Angel Catchall from the OLD GLBuzz board! Click on the attachment to view in it's entirety.

ETA ~ Another OLD Buffy thread and Buffy comics.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Buffy_Angel_.html (181.82 KB)
Attachments: Buffy_the_Va.html (80.15 KB)
Attachments: Buffy_comics.html (46.92 KB)
Edited by Gatekeeper, Jul 3 2009, 07:33 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Mar 21 2008, 09:28 AM
Awwwww.... another Buffy-Angel virgin begins the journey. Enjoy!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I remember it like it was yesterday when I lost my virginity to Buffy-Ange.

I give it a month of viewing before Cheryl is fighting with me over MY vamps Angel & Spike. Ahhhh... good times ahead. I really need to break out some of my old banners for the occasion :goodevil: .

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

‘Buffy’ cast reunites for just one night
Cast gathered for a panel discussion at the William S. Paley Television Fest
The Associated Press
updated 3:16 p.m. ET, Fri., March. 21, 2008

LOS ANGELES - “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” was resurrected for one night only.

The cast of the popular supernatural series, which ran from 1997 to 2003 on The WB and then UPN, were in good spirits Thursday while reuniting for a panel discussion at the William S. Paley Television Festival. That doesn’t mean fans should expect the gang to get back together on screen.

“So many stars would have to align,” creator Joss Whedon said about the possibility of a new “Buffy” project.

For seven seasons, the slayer and company battled vampires, demons, werewolves, high school and other forces of darkness with tongue planted firmly in cheek. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” based on the movie of the same name, was never lauded with many awards, but it has been cited by many critics as being one of the most influential shows in TV history.

Sarah Michelle Gellar said she was surprised to find out moments before the reunion that her character recently had her first sexual tryst with a woman in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight,” a comic book series that picks up where the show ended. Gellar also reminisced about auditioning 11 times before landing the role of Buffy Summers.

“All my friends felt sorry for me because I was on a midseason replacement on a network no one had heard of on a show based on a movie that wasn’t all that,” the 30-year-old actress said.

Before the panel, audience members watched the fifth-season musical episode “Once More, With Feeling.” Other cast members at the reunion were Amber Benson, Nicholas Brendon, Charisma Carpenter, Emma Caulfield, Seth Green, James Marsters and Michelle Trachtenberg, who played Buffy’s surprise sister Dawn and will join the cast of The CW’s “Gossip Girl” this fall.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23746857/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl come out come out where ever you are.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jun 22 2009, 02:17 PM
KMI! I want that Spike banner!!! :wow:
Cheryl & KMI, I haven't had time to read this whole thread but I plan to come back soon and play.

Chery, that Spike banner was made by a very good friend of KMI's .... tee hee .... maybe if your good you can have your own one day. :icecream:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jun 22 2009, 05:01 PM
This article contains a vid-mashup of Buffy VS Edward Cullen of Twilight. Hysterical and superbly done. I hear the vid keeps being taken down (copyright infringement) but I've seen it in several more places.
Adorable Buffy/Edward vid. Thanks KMI!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
The first post in this thread now has the OLD GLBuzz boards Buffy/Angel Catchup loaded! Enjoy. :)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jun 25 2009, 11:14 AM
Go raibh míle maith agat Ms. Gate!
LOL KMI! Of course I had to google that. Anyway ... de rien!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL KMI!!!! Hubby just asked me what was so funny and I showed him the picture and he said 'figures'. Ahhh .... I love a vamp with no shirt. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl, I'm surprised they didn't show up yesterday because my dad got his package yesterday.

Loved Season 4 & 5 and like Dax really wish there was a Season 6.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jun 27 2009, 10:17 PM
I didn't realize that Angel even had a season 5. For some reason, I thought that show only went for 4 seasons.
I knew when you didn't know there was 5 seasons of Angel so I just sent it to surprise you! Tee hee!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I added another 'old' Buffy thread and the Buffy Comic thread I found on the OLD GLBuzz board to the first post in this thread. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl you are making me want to see these episodes again!

Love bad ass Willow.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jul 5 2009, 06:10 PM
unlike another certain broody boy who had a soul thrust unwillingly upon him.
Hey KMI! That's MY broody boy and I would appreciate if you refer to him from now on as Gatekeeper's Angel! Thank you! :P

I wish I could remember how I felt about the rape episode. I think (my brain is fried) I agree with the 'Buffy is the SLAYER and she could have stopped him'. Along with the violence as foreplay.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 11 2009, 09:17 AM
So I have an Angel question. We finished season two and are on to season three. In "Dead End" at the end of Angel, Lindsey got a new hand and then left Wolfram & Hart and left town. PLEASE tell me this isn't the last we see of Christian Kane!!! I LOVED him in that eppy especially. He was singing in Lorne's bar and it was so funny how all the demons were entranced, and even Cordy, Wesley, and Gunn were impressed and digging his song. And the whole time Angel was rolling his eyes. So freaking funny! But we're a couple into season three right now and still, no Lindsey. Instead, we have Jin from Lost, who I love in Lost but I want my Lindsey back!!!

MY Lindsey will be back but not for a long while. I just LOVE him! I missed him terrible when he was gone.

Cheryl

And about Amy Acker's Fred. Does she ever get 'un-geekier'? I remember her as an assassin in Alias and that girl could kick some ass. It's weird seeing her so timid and nerdy. Do her and Angel ever get together? It's obvious she's in love with him, although who wouldn't be??? :wub:

LOL, yes she get's 'un-geekier'. Angel and her have an interesting relationship. I really don't want to say much because you should really not be too spoiled watching these shows. :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 11 2009, 03:24 PM
Gatekeeper
Jul 11 2009, 09:45 AM
MY Lindsey will be back but not for a long while. I just LOVE him! I missed him terrible when he was gone.
So does OUR Lindsey come back as a regular or semi regular like he was before or just for one or two eppies? And is it in season 4 or 5? Inquiring minds HAVE to know!!! I must tell you, I am certainly bummed to hear this news. :(

LOL, Gate......it appears the Spike love has been reawakened all over the place. Love your banner.......and mine, of course!
MY Lindsey won't be back until Season 5. :(

I had to pull out my old Spike banner today just because. I'm waiting for KMI to pull out the old Buffy/Spike banner I made her... It's a masterpiece. ;)

Gate (who is not about to give up Lindsey to Cheryl because he was mine first and I'm sure I can find a post from years ago stating that :P )

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 12 2009, 08:15 AM
Lorne's family was pretty funny. I just love him so much!

Gate--you big bully......stop that and give me my banner back! You already have about 50 men in your stable. Do you really need one more? How about we compromise and agree to SHARE Lindsey??? :buddies:
Did you know that Andy Hallett (Lorne) died not too long ago. So so sad.

Nope. Not sharing Lindsey! Sorry! Oh and no banner until you admit defeat! :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jul 12 2009, 11:45 AM
Gate, do you mean the banner with the entire cast? or the kiddie Buffy cast?
The animated banner with just Buffy & Angel and the quote. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 12 2009, 03:24 PM
And Angel has gotten REALLY dark this season.
Oh that's nothing yet. It gets REALLY dark! :bye1:

Gate (who is busy plotting revenge against Cheryl and her Spike banner ;) )

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jul 12 2009, 08:18 PM
don't have one with Angel. Do you mean the one with Buffy on one side of the crypt and Spike on the other, saying, "'till the end of the world" .....???

That one is too big to host on my photo site. :'( I can't figure a way to load it directly to my sig....

Oops my bad. I mean Buffy and Spike. Email me the image and I'll host it for you somehow.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax I've been trying to tell Cheryl she will get hooked on Angel like she is on Buffy but she just won't listen. I will be happy to be able to say 'I told you so' again though Cheryl so just be prepared. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jul 14 2009, 11:47 PM
>> Are Angel and Cordy going to hook up? He appears to be having feelings towards her in the last few eppies.

We're not telling you.

How would you feel about it, if they did?

Good! Don't tell her!

Cheryl, stop asking for spoilers! This is a series that should remain spoiler free. Of course you should post your speculation but we aren't going to bite! :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 15 2009, 09:27 AM
You guys are so mean!!!

I actually think it would be cool if they hooked up. Ever since Angel went all dark and fired them and has since come back into the fold, you can tell that he really loves Cordy and feels bad about how he treated her. It seems like in the last few eppies that he is looking at her in an entirely differently light. And I like it! I love the way he is so protective of her and so sweet and seems to care about what she thinks. Angel is so sexy and lovable.......he NEEDS someone to love back! Although I'm not too sure how Cordy would feel about it because so far she hasn't given any indication of romantic feelings towards Angel (unlike our adorable little Fred) so I'm dying to know! And you guys are NO help at all! :fryingpan:
I'm sorry girlfriend but I saw it spoiler free and it made it so much better. I'm sure I begged a couple of times but the same gang posting here wouldn't budge.

I will say that I too think it would be cool if they hooked up. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 15 2009, 03:51 PM
I think when Dexter starts up again I will have a hard time separating the two characters. Haha!
Now that makes me really LOL! When we started watching Dexter I said to the family "Boy she looks familiar but I can't place her?" Right away Baby Gate said "It's Darla from Angel". I didn't believer her so I jumped on Google or something like that. The characters are so different and she is such a wonderful actress that I didn't see it.

I too had a love hate relationship with Darla but I do love her just like Dru. Ahhh ... great memories.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jul 19 2009, 10:47 AM
Have you seen the "mmmmm Angel" babes? :tongue:
We need to send Maria out an SOS! Like myself she loved the 'mmmmmmm Angel' saying! LOL!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 24 2009, 11:01 PM
Oh. My. God.

I think I'm going to be sick. We watched "Acopalyse, Nowish" tonight and Cordy slept with that little twit!

:wtf:

Ugh.....I don't think I can take this. Ick! Ick! Ick! :fryingpan:
Dax

Well, we could give you 'good news', but it's also 'bad news'...

So let's just say 'we feel your pain', and encourage you to keep watching... don't throw stuff at your tv...
What Dax said!

Cheryl, I'm here for you! I was waiting for you to get to that part. Twisted world huh?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 26 2009, 09:21 AM
Anglelus: "Screwing your mom and trying to kill your dad? Hmm, there should be a play."

OMG!!! :lmfao: He is so deliciously evil when he's Angelus. I can't believe they got away with some of the lines they did on network t.v. I can't remember them now......they were mostly sexual.......but fabulous!

I'm sure it will be horrible once Angelus gets out of that cage but it was definitely fun listening to his comments to each and every one of the gang. Oh my!
Cheryl, I'm a huge fan of Angelus and remember he's MINE ALL MINE! :yes:

Best line ever was the one you quoted above! OMG he's so funny!

Keep watching and remember we are here for you! :whistle:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cheryl
Jul 26 2009, 03:56 PM
KMInfinity
Jul 26 2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah Soulless is an awesome eppy. It cracks me up how Angelus seems so much more intelligent than Angel. lol The way Angelus set everyone on edge with each other...his interactions with Wesley, so evil...

Man it's gonna bring da pain.... :run:
Man......you guys are scaring me! I mean seriously. :scared:
You should be scared .... VERY scared!

LOL KMI I love :run: <-- this smilie. I keep forget about him!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jul 27 2009, 09:00 AM
Spoilers are BAD! But I'm not confirming this. You're on the right track, but not quite.... CC was pregnant IRL. Fans were surprised Joss worked it in, and there was some backlash about it.

(Boy it's hard not to get spoilery. I'll just say this. During Angel S4, Joss was doing the first, ill fated season of Firefly and wrapping up Buffy with S7. Many thought he was overextended and made a couple bad choices. Not me....

Just know, Angel S5 is considered by nearly EVERYONE - well, a LARGE MAJORITY - to be the best season by far, so you have that to look forward to.)
Cheryl stop trying to weasel out spoiler info! KMI don't give her anything! :slap:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jul 28 2009, 03:10 AM
Darn, I'd hoped Cheryl might have forgotten that Spike was in Angel 5 (sure, it's not much of a spoiler, since his face is plastered on the box art...). Yeah, you have all that Angel/Spike interaction to look forward to...

It's a real shame that there wasn't a sixth season.
I remember when I watched the show I didn't even look at the DVDs. I had my hubby load the disks and I didn't even look at the box. Cheryl doesn't have the boxes but Spikey's pic is on the DVDs.

I too wish there was a sixth season. So sad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: