Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What happened to Jeffrey?
Topic Started: Sep 28 2009, 02:48 PM (893 Views)
brendajoyceyy
[ *  * ]
I don't care what happened to jeffery . I'm just glad the show did'nt end with him and reva. some actually thought that jeffery was the endgame boy how wrong they were :fall: nan-nany-nan-nan jeffery you got duuuuuuuuumped!!!!!! :doglaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brendajoyceyy
[ *  * ]
fans thought that if they put reva back with joshua that it was going to ruin her character, but it did'nt? instead they ruined jeffery poo's character to reunite jeva of 25+ years of history together . kudos to the writers.

i have to admit though i was afraid that jeffery goodlooks was going to get him and reva the ending since ew was hung up on this
character .i did'nt care how they ditch jeffery all i wanted was my joshua and reva back cause senority tops goodlooks anyday. some thought it was too late to change everything. but it wasn't ? when all it took was a pen to flip the script. thanks writers i'll miss gl.

their is a new love story call always and forever coming on oct. 24 on cable hallmark channel 41.when i first saw this the first thing i thought about was josua and reva.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply