Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,794 Views)
BudRose
[ * ]
luvbig97
Sep 14 2009, 06:59 PM
wow, first day back on the new board. I have to say, my heart dropped when I just read about Alan. I am furious about Josh and Reva not being the endgame. I grew up watching guiding light and am so disappointed in this outcome. I stopped watching GL years ago, but I tuned in when talks of a cancellation began brewing. Now, after becoming slightly invested again, I can't believe they are screwing this up. GL, for me, has always been Bud and Reva. ALWAYS!
Sort of newbie haven't posted in years....

I completely agree!

I don't think I want a Jeva reunion rushed though unless they do it in a flash forward type thingy. Why can't Edmund kill Jeffrey? :fryingpan:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BudRose
[ * ]
Scorpioww
Sep 15 2009, 09:47 AM
I cried again today with Phillip when Alan died. I think I am just so sentimental that the show is over that anything will set me off.
I guess I'm out of the spoiler loop but Alan died?

BudRose
[ * ]
I read a blurb on another board about TVLAND possibly airing GL reruns in 2010 but I haven't been able to find any proof.

I wish this were true as I can't fathom the coming weeks without GL and would gladly watch old episodes!

BudRose
[ * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 16 2009, 01:39 PM
Thursday, September 17th #15761

Josh asks Billy to help him kidnap Reva so that he can marry her. Billy warns him that she might not be ready to jump back into a relationship with him again. Jeffrey is on the phone with Jonathan and informs him that he might be able to shoot Edmund. Jonathan thinks he needs to go ahead and kill him so that he can come home. Jeffrey fires at Edmund but misses. Meanwhile, after thinking things through, Josh realizes Reva isn't ready to be with him. Josh decides to move to Oklahoma and then says his goodbyes. Reva thinks Jonathan should live in Cassie's cottage. Jonathan talks to Tammy and lets her know that he's moving in to the cottage.

I need JEVA together before this show ends! WTH Wheeler? :firemad:

Can Jeffrey and Edmund kill each other behind the scenes! :violent:

BudRose
[ * ]
If they don't at least hint that Jeva is together, the rest of the show is soooo not worth it to me! I haven't watched all these years for them to be apart!

Jeffrey and Edmund can :plzdie:

BudRose
[ * ]
While I'm absolutely estatic about Jeva being reunited, I want to see them go off on their adventures! Can't we have a new soap with "Just Jeva"?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply