Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,803 Views)
mariar94
[ * ]
These final episodes have really exceeded my expectations (given the last few years, I really had NO expectations). There are many things I could complain about that should have happened, many characters who could have come back, etc... but a few things that IMO really SHOULD have:

Would it been that difficult for Wheeler and Co to bring Quint and Trish back for Billy and Vanessa's wedding?

Alan's dying... why was there at least not mention of Amanda and Alan Michael? If it had been up to me, on Thursday's show, I would have eliminated the JON/Edmund/James Bond stuff and given that time to see a scene with the Bauer's all together. Michelle and Danny (and Robby and little Hope) announce they are moving back to Rick and Leah, when Ed and Holly (and maybe Blake?) appear and announce their plans to travel the world. Then Hope Bauer Spaulding and Alan-Michael show up at the house before attending Alan's funeral... it could have been a quick reunion scene where just about all the Bauer's left could have been together one last time and in one last scene.

At the Spaulding mansion, Amanda and India are reunited with the rest of the Spaulding’s. Later, we show all the Spaulding's (including Amanda, India, Hope, Alan-Michael) spreading Alan's ashes.

I don't think that would have been asking for too much. But I will take the little we got... like I said it still exceeded my expectations...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply