Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,855 Views)
luvbig97
[ * ]
wow, first day back on the new board. I have to say, my heart dropped when I just read about Alan. I am furious about Josh and Reva not being the endgame. I grew up watching guiding light and am so disappointed in this outcome. I stopped watching GL years ago, but I tuned in when talks of a cancellation began brewing. Now, after becoming slightly invested again, I can't believe they are screwing this up. GL, for me, has always been Bud and Reva. ALWAYS!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvbig97
[ * ]
This news makes me so incredibly happy, I can't tell you. Really, I have tears in my eyes (granted I'm already in an emotional state right now).

I screamed when I saw Fletcher Reed today, he and Alex - perfect. And the four musketeers as they should be and my reva/josh - I hope this isn't a dream or fanfic

luvbig97
[ * ]
The only thing I didn't like about the one year later was Marina and Shayne. That kiss was so awkward, I'd rather they had just remained friends.

Reva and Josh. What more can I say - Oh, and ITA...when I saw her with her hair pulled back, if felt like I was looking at an old friend. Crazy that something so small can mean so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply