Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,767 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I just finished the show...i taped it at 10 am and the spoilers were right. I'm glad that Reva and Josh ended up together but I'm not happy that they didn't say what happened with Jeffery and Edmund. Is Jeffery still out there looking for Edmund...did he decide Reva should be with Josh...is Edmond dead or coming back to get the kids? Stupid for them to leave it hanging like that...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

awl gate! u had me there for a minute lol. I thought I musta missed something from Thursday's show...I just saw Jeff and Edmond on different buildings.
Just got this from twitter, it was posted on the Soap Opera News Site under Breaking news:

GL's Jeffrey: Missing In Action
GL's final episode aired today and everyone in Springfield was granted a final "one-year later" scene — except for Jeffrey, who was last seen having a shoot-out with Edmund. As Josh and Reva drove off together to presumably start a new life together, Jeffrey's whereabouts were never addressed. So, where is he? GL rep explains that his absence was intentional, and the story was purposely left open-ended. "When Reva tells Josh she's not ready, that's all about Jeffrey and her trying to move on," says the rep. Reva believes Jeffrey is dead and, a year later, he very well could be. Guess it's up to the viewers to decide!

I think it was the usual crap for the GL writers being too lazy to tie up all the loose ends. Coulda had both of them shoot and kill each other...that wouldn't have taken too much brain power to write.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ok...so i guess u'all don't like Jeffery lol. Well, I think he waited a year and didn't attempt to see Reva or Colin...then Reva would be too pissed to take him back anyway...so yep her and Josh would be together. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply