Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,776 Views)
mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
I found it odd myself. He would of at least done a face plant into the grass. I dunno. The show was sad today. Today should have been the end show . Having Josh leave? Really? WTF? That is not what Josh would have done. ARG. EW should be ashamed of herself to say the least. On another note:) Gate...YOU are gonna kill me!!! :) I was at work today going about my working and who walks past me?.........Paul Leydon! Of course I made an ass of myself! LOL I yelled ...SIMON!!! Im such a dumbass.....If I see him again I will kidnap him and chain him to my balcony for you till you get here :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would LOVE that ending!!LOL or better yet.....let Reva put the gun to his head herself and say " Now that Im off my meds my mind is crystal clear you liar, rapist, son of a bitch....." and POP!
I know :( wishful thinking again....we can dream though can't we LOL

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am hoping with you guys too! While I haven't been watching the show for a few years (I got pissed after Josh married Cassie) I have been watching the past several weeks. It would just be wrong for the longtime viewers to not get what they want. That is clearly Josh and Reva to be together in the end. I didn't see Alan's death coming AT ALL . Maybe they are just trying to "throw us off" and try to surprise us with a Jeva reunion. If not......then EW has a special place in HELL waiting for her! :)

mozartkc
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well.....I thought I saw that Edmund captured Jeffrey; tied him to a pole; told him he had pretty lips; and left him to die in the woods?
I forgot to add that a woodchipper got him when they tore down the forest. Poor poor Jeffrey. He was raped and died in the woods!!! LOL
Edited by mozartkc, Sep 18 2009, 09:41 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply