Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,867 Views)
DarknessReigns
[ * ]
I think we had a hint of a Jeva reunion today with that last scene between Jeffrey and Edmund (hey, DAM looked mighty dam fine).

Yes, they still spent way too much time on JO'N today, but I think we are supposed to come away thinking that Edmund was right on the mark when he told Jeffrey he was all about 'the chase' and 'thrill of the hunt'.....and HE (JON) maybe realized that too or will. Let Jeffrey's quest of Edmund continue....and lead him far FAR away from Springfield.

I wasn't going to watch, but just had to see Fletcher/Alex and Ed/Holly. Alex's reaction to seeing Fletcher was great. And having Danny/Michelle come home was nice too....even though I'm not a big fan of theirs.

I'm probably gonna (have to) watch tomorrow too, for Rick/Mindy and Frank/Blake and any other surprises they throw in.

You know, I think they've been 'leaking' previous spoilers intentionally to jerk our chains.

Having GL come to an end without some kind of Josh/Reva reunion, would just about ruin everything else. But I kind of hope they don't go onto another show. Let this be THE END.
Edited by DarknessReigns, Sep 17 2009, 05:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply