Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,916 Views)
Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks GLightly. :)

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Wheeler wouldn't reunite Josh and Reva for the finale! I expected as much. :rant: :rant:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
msduras
Sep 9 2009, 06:06 PM
Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
It also isn't okay with me either, but I fully expected it considering Wheeler's infatuation with Jeffrey and BC. :rant: :rant: And, if that wasn't bad enough, to have Josh think about making a new life elsewhere's, merely to keep Jeffeva happy, is just the final kick in the butt by Wheeler to the Jeva fans. I am assuming Jeffrey makes it back to Springfield. I am sure he will. :puke1: :puke1:
Edited by Paddy, Sep 13 2009, 10:57 AM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
I will never understand EW's reasoning for not reuniting Josh and Reva months ago. Instead, precious time has been wasted on this ridiculous Edmund/Jeffrey storyline, and Reva acting psycho over her mourning of Jeffrey. I honestly can't figure out RN's reasoning in the statement about Jeva having a connection like siblings. I know Josh told Reva not long ago that he was still completely in love with her. But, it seems the writers are making darn sure that there are no roadblocks for Jeffeva. It is completely sickening but sadly, I fear that is how GL will end. :rant: :rant:

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Hopefully, your station will reair GL later in the evening or early Tuesday morning.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 14 2009, 01:15 PM

Josh thinks its time for him to head out for awhile. Josh informs Reva that he's going to Venezula. Reva gives her support.
It angers me to no end that Josh is the one to leave town and most probably, rapist Jeffrey will return. How typical.

I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Teakay
Sep 14 2009, 06:15 PM
Paddy
Sep 14 2009, 04:52 PM
I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:
She does seem pretty intent on that, doesn't she. Dumb bitch. :taz:
Yes, she sure does, Teakay. :rant: :rant:

I sure don't see the necessity of killing off Alan.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
BudRose
Sep 15 2009, 10:15 AM
Scorpioww
Sep 15 2009, 09:47 AM
I cried again today with Phillip when Alan died. I think I am just so sentimental that the show is over that anything will set me off.
I guess I'm out of the spoiler loop but Alan died?
Phillip discovered that Alan had died at the end of Tuesday's show. Alan was sitting on the park bench alone and passed away.
IMO, GL reruns would only be shown on SoapNet. I believe it being shown on TVland is merely another rumor. Until Telenext and P&G announce something officially, I won't believe anything.
Edited by Paddy, Sep 15 2009, 11:54 AM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Huh? I thought Josh was going to Venezuela to get the Lewis office going? And, the story is once again making Josh look bad. Why does EW hate Josh so much? I'm sure the anti-Josh viewers are having a field day with this spoiler about kidnapping Reva to marry her. Josh was ready to kidnap Reva last summer, and he should be sensitive enough to realize she is still recovering from Jeffrey's "death." Again, just plain bad writing for Josh, but what else is new? This has been going on for three years, and IMO, Reva has had bad writing for four years.

I wish Jeffrey and Edmund would kill each other and be done with it. What a ridiculous storyline.

I would like to see Josh and Reva end together as well, but I just don't think that will happen. Not as long as BC and Jeffrey are on the show. It is so obvious that Wheeler has had an obsession with BC and Jeffrey. Jeffrey's character should have stayed dead. Most likely Jeffeva will walk off happy into the sunset with Josh alone! :rant: :rant:
Edited by Paddy, Sep 16 2009, 04:59 PM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Video clip from Friday's finale episode:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/guiding_light/finale/video/index.php?cid=1168641587&pid=r_G0mstDY6_SKQ_1flFcb1c1qXlzWxPz&show=all&offset=0&play=true

Will Josh find Jeffrey alive and tell Reva? Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Jeffeva reunited and Josh written out alone!
Edited by Paddy, Sep 16 2009, 06:40 PM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Jeannie
Sep 17 2009, 08:06 AM
Aren't the characters of Josh and Reva going to ATWT? I thought I read that awhile ago?? IF that's the case, maybe that is the reason they are having Josh "leave"...and Reva will realize she loves HIM and follow??
I believe that was merely another one of the many rumors floating around. I know RN is doing an off Broadway play, and it sounds like KZ is going to write a book. Neither one of them has ever hinted about going to ATWT.

It appears to me that Wheeler is keeping the door open for Jeffrey's return on Friday with Josh making plans to leave.
I just finished watching Thursday's show, and Holly, Fletcher, Danny, and Michelle all make an appearance. Fletcher was a wonderful surprise. A lovely scene between him and Alex. Same with Holly and Ed.
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 10:05 AM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 17 2009, 01:00 PM

Josh and Reva
Dinah and Mallet

I couldn't ask for a better ending. Yippee-ki-yi-ya :applause: :cheers1: :happydance:
Me too southsidegirl! :cheers1: :cheers1: I really didn't think that EW would reunite Josh and Reva. :applause: :applause:
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 02:10 PM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
soapdishz
Sep 17 2009, 02:37 PM
Sorry I don't think Reva & Josh will get back together, they will just end up being best friends, sorry fans, I'm pulling for my man Jeffrey. Everyone can BOO me all they want. But Jeffrey and Reva are good together. Josh had his chance. Life moves on.
I won't boo you, but I don't think tomorrow's summary is wrong either. If it is correct, Reva clearly chooses to be with Josh. I have no idea what happens to Jeffrey, but a lot of viewers also feel that Josh and Reva are good together. And IMO, this is how the show should end for good. With many of the top popular couples back together. If it all plays out like the previews state, then I will feel that FINALLY Ellen Wheeler will have done something right. Not only reuniting Jeva, but putting Mallet and Dinah back together as well.
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 04:12 PM.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
lexilou
Sep 18 2009, 10:14 PM
The only thing that ruins it for me is Colin, I hate to say that I wish he wasn't ever thought of (born), but I do. It's just too wierd.
I agree with you. I never understood the need for a Jeffeva child. I think the child's only purpose was to solidify Jeffrey's legacy to Springfield and Reva.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply