Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (3,881 Views)
lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paddy
Sep 9 2009, 08:05 PM
msduras
Sep 9 2009, 06:06 PM
Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.
I thought I posted a response awhile ago, but I guess I was so pissed off that I didn't actually hit the reply button.

I read the blurb where RN says they don't reunite, but "it's okay". Well, RN, fyi it is most certainly NOT OKAY. I have put up with a lot ::cough:: Jeffery ::cough:: and I thought I would be rewarded with a Jeva reunion. But alas, that does not seem to be the case and I am still pissed about it. I hope whoever helped this travesty come about is quite pleased with herself.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought when Josh didn't make the wish at the party, saying something like it wouldn't happen anyway, he was talking about Jeva. RN makes it sound like Josh thinks of Reva as a sort of sister now. So which is it? Does Josh want her back or not? I'm even more pissed that Jeffery seems to be on his way back to Reva. I hope Edmund kills him in the final episode. Just put a bullet between his eyes and be done with it. Then TIIC can say that the light died with Jeffery and I don't even care anymore. Thanks alot EW for completely destroying a big part of my life.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Always? What does that word mean? Lol, someone get EW a dictionary, I think she's been using the wrong definition. :rolleyes:

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There just aren't board appropriate words for me to describe how I feel about her and what she has done.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm glad they redeemed Alan before he died. I always knew he was a good and decent man, even if he wasn't always written that way. I was quite sad at Josh's goodbyes also, though I do find it hard to believe he'd leave his first grandson so soon after meeting him.

This will probably sound crass, but is that the way dead people look right after they die? I fully expected to see Alan slumped over or at the very least have his head move, especially after Philip jostled him a bit.

Oh, and most, well all of the time when I hear someone sigh and say something about having a beer, I do not expect that beer to be O'Douhls. :rolleyes:
Edited by lexilou, Sep 15 2009, 09:04 PM.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gate, I agree, if anyone had to die and I kind of wanted someone to (boy that sounds bad), Alan was a good choice. Now if the show wasn't ending I'd be supremely pissed as I'd like to see what he would do with his second chance.

I've read all the spoilers and RN's interview and I'm still holding out hope for a Jeva reunion. And if the show ends with Jeffery back in her bed, I will write my own future story that has her leaving him and going back to Josh. For me, Josh and Reva WILL be back together.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Staying away isn't enough for me; I want him dead.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll believe it when I see it, but the rest makes me happy. Everyone is where and with whom they should be.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ah, but they did lexilani. Edmund got Jeffery right between the eyes, at least that's what I plan to believe. :wink1:

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
After some more thought, one of three things happened. 1-Jeffery came back, Reva kicked him to the curb and left with Josh. 2-Jeffery died a horribly painful death involving a wood chipper. 3-Jeffery is still alive somewhere but decided that chasing Edmund was way more important than letting Reva know he was still alive. Any way it shakes out, Josh and Reva chose each other in the end. The only thing that ruins it for me is Colin, I hate to say that I wish he wasn't ever thought of (born), but I do. It's just too wierd.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't start crying until I saw Fletcher; I don't know why. I love him and Alex together. Missed Alan Michael and Amanda at the funeral also. So glad someone mentioned Dylan, I thought he was supposed to be there, but I must have missed him somehow. Is he still with Bridget? I would have loved for these characters to come back earlier so we got to see more of them. I liked the Mallet/Dinah scene, but I liked them together and now they are :) Dax, shame on you for wanting Michelle to dump that fine piece of man, Danny! I love them together also!

I do think the babies were too old in the flashfoward also, but then it's been quite awhile since I've been around 1 year olds.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree with Dinah/Mallet and the wedding vows.

I thought everyone at Company was picking out baby names, but no decision was reached. Later, Olivia came up with the idea and they told Frank. I think he was a little hesitant about pushing too much, but if he would have had issue with the name and said so, I think they'd have changed it.

Can someone remind me how Christina came to be on the show? I'm drawing a blank.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply