Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,802 Views)
KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Jeffrey threatens Edmund

Can I just say that my tolerance for this inane tripe is absolutely nil? Really? They're still wasting time with this shit?

Edited by KMInfinity, Sep 12 2009, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Funny how flashforward Natalia looks pregnant again... how'd THAT happen?...

:fall: :fall: :fall:

I agreed with everything you said, and the above thought even crossed my mind. lolol

It wasn't a perfect ending, but FAR better than I expected given the mess of last winter. It could have been dreadful even based on the rumors and spoilers floating around just weeks ago.

I wonder if a tribute dvd, including bonus materials (of what I'm assuming to be hours of footage that never made it to screen) would ever be released.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Buzz

What was interesting from the cameos was the demonstration that a lot of these people could seamlessly have been reintegrated into the show on a full-time basis.
Yes. The *might-have-beens* will forever haunt us, both the ones that could have been rectified before the show ended, and the ones that could have made this finale truly special, rather than something we're grateful to because we dodged a bullet of a disastrous ending.

Pretty much everywhere I've read online, people say that at the very least, the Daisys and Remys and Cyruses of the show could have wrapped up earlier....much earlier.

Maybe tptb were afraid of a ratings bump in that case. Wouldn't that have been embarrassing. :rant:

Edited by KMInfinity, Sep 21 2009, 04:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply