Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,929 Views)
Jeannie
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Aren't the characters of Josh and Reva going to ATWT? I thought I read that awhile ago?? IF that's the case, maybe that is the reason they are having Josh "leave"...and Reva will realize she loves HIM and follow??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Jeannie
Sep 17 2009, 08:06 AM
Aren't the characters of Josh and Reva going to ATWT? I thought I read that awhile ago?? IF that's the case, maybe that is the reason they are having Josh "leave"...and Reva will realize she loves HIM and follow??
I believe that was merely another one of the many rumors floating around. I know RN is doing an off Broadway play, and it sounds like KZ is going to write a book. Neither one of them has ever hinted about going to ATWT.

It appears to me that Wheeler is keeping the door open for Jeffrey's return on Friday with Josh making plans to leave.
I just finished watching Thursday's show, and Holly, Fletcher, Danny, and Michelle all make an appearance. Fletcher was a wonderful surprise. A lovely scene between him and Alex. Same with Holly and Ed.
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 10:05 AM.

BudRose
[ * ]
If they don't at least hint that Jeva is together, the rest of the show is soooo not worth it to me! I haven't watched all these years for them to be apart!

Jeffrey and Edmund can :plzdie:

mozartkc
Member Avatar
Aloha:)
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am hoping with you guys too! While I haven't been watching the show for a few years (I got pissed after Josh married Cassie) I have been watching the past several weeks. It would just be wrong for the longtime viewers to not get what they want. That is clearly Josh and Reva to be together in the end. I didn't see Alan's death coming AT ALL . Maybe they are just trying to "throw us off" and try to surprise us with a Jeva reunion. If not......then EW has a special place in HELL waiting for her! :)

soapmom
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I loved Fletcher coming back!! He was always one of my faves. I can't believe tommorow is the end. I have my fingers crossed for a really good ending. :weeping:

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Friday Sept 18

Frank and Blake are surprised and pleased to discover they were talking to each other through the dating website. Natalia wants to make sure that Frank knows how important he is in their baby's life. Olivia and Natalia inform Frank that they want to name the baby Francesca after him. Daisy announces that she's going to Berkeley. James admits to Daisy that he'll miss her. Doris gets Ashley into a writing school near Daisy. Later on, Ashlee and Daisy leave for California. Maureen sets Matt up with her teacher. Doris marries Remy and Christina again. After the wedding, Remy and Christina announce that their having a baby.

Billy gives Jonathan a job at Company. Lizzie thinks it's a bad idea for Alex to leave the country with Fletcher but Alex is excited about the next chapter in her life. Mindy surprises Bill by announcing that she's moving home. Marina thanks Mallet for sending a wedding present to Buzz. Later, Marina gets Shayne a job as assistant coach for the high school. Shayne finally feels like his life is coming together.

Josh reveals to Reva that he's moving but admits that he will always love her. Reva says she loves him but isn't ready to be involved with him. Josh gives her a proposition. In a year from this day, Josh will come back to Springfield. If Reva is ready to start over with Josh, he will be at the lighthouse waiting for her.

ONE YEAR LATER

The town gathers to cheer on Shayne's baseball game. Billy wants Jonathan to be foreman on the elementary school project. Lizzie and Bill prepare for their new baby. Christina arrives at the game with her baby Clayton. Rafe returns home from the Army. Natalia introduces Rafe to his little sister. The group toasts to Rick and Mindy on their wedding day. James visits Ashlee and Daisy in California. Mallet and Dinah stand in a church together in Europe. Reva decides that she has found herself and makes her way to the lighthouse. Josh is at the lighthouse waiting for her. Josh takes Reva and Colin away to start their new adventures together.

:wow: :woot: I'm so happy I can't stand it.

Josh and Reva
Dinah and Mallet

I couldn't ask for a better ending. Yippee-ki-yi-ya :applause: :cheers1: :happydance:
Edited by southsidegirl, Sep 17 2009, 01:07 PM.

soapmom
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I am so happy....Josh and Reva just the way it was and the way it is meant to be!! Thank you Southsidegirl! :bunny:

Snapper
[ *  * ]
Really?? Josh and Reva together?? I didn't think it was going to happen. That's AMAZING news.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 17 2009, 01:00 PM

Josh and Reva
Dinah and Mallet

I couldn't ask for a better ending. Yippee-ki-yi-ya :applause: :cheers1: :happydance:
Me too southsidegirl! :cheers1: :cheers1: I really didn't think that EW would reunite Josh and Reva. :applause: :applause:
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 02:10 PM.

luvbig97
[ * ]
This news makes me so incredibly happy, I can't tell you. Really, I have tears in my eyes (granted I'm already in an emotional state right now).

I screamed when I saw Fletcher Reed today, he and Alex - perfect. And the four musketeers as they should be and my reva/josh - I hope this isn't a dream or fanfic

Teakay
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
luvbig97
Sep 17 2009, 02:10 PM
This news makes me so incredibly happy, I can't tell you. Really, I have tears in my eyes (granted I'm already in an emotional state right now).

I screamed when I saw Fletcher Reed today, he and Alex - perfect. And the four musketeers as they should be and my reva/josh - I hope this isn't a dream or fanfic
I'm right there with ya Luvbig97. I have a new box of tissues on hand for tomorrow. I've already gone through a box this week.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry I don't think Reva & Josh will get back together, they will just end up being best friends, sorry fans, I'm pulling for my man Jeffrey. Everyone can BOO me all they want. But Jeffrey and Reva are good together. Josh had his chance. Life moves on.
Quote Post Goto Top

BudRose
[ * ]
While I'm absolutely estatic about Jeva being reunited, I want to see them go off on their adventures! Can't we have a new soap with "Just Jeva"?

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll believe it when I see it, but the rest makes me happy. Everyone is where and with whom they should be.

brendajoyceyy
[ *  * ]
:high5: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!
:yes: always means always? yes! yes! joshua and reva ! thank you soap god.
Edited by brendajoyceyy, Sep 17 2009, 03:24 PM.

soapmom
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Although it would be a little strange, I wish we would see Reva and Josh on another cbs soap. Oh how I will miss GL now that I have started watching it again.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
soapdishz
Sep 17 2009, 02:37 PM
Sorry I don't think Reva & Josh will get back together, they will just end up being best friends, sorry fans, I'm pulling for my man Jeffrey. Everyone can BOO me all they want. But Jeffrey and Reva are good together. Josh had his chance. Life moves on.
I won't boo you, but I don't think tomorrow's summary is wrong either. If it is correct, Reva clearly chooses to be with Josh. I have no idea what happens to Jeffrey, but a lot of viewers also feel that Josh and Reva are good together. And IMO, this is how the show should end for good. With many of the top popular couples back together. If it all plays out like the previews state, then I will feel that FINALLY Ellen Wheeler will have done something right. Not only reuniting Jeva, but putting Mallet and Dinah back together as well.
Edited by Paddy, Sep 17 2009, 04:12 PM.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I knew Jeva would reunite. I just knew it. :)

DarknessReigns
[ * ]
I think we had a hint of a Jeva reunion today with that last scene between Jeffrey and Edmund (hey, DAM looked mighty dam fine).

Yes, they still spent way too much time on JO'N today, but I think we are supposed to come away thinking that Edmund was right on the mark when he told Jeffrey he was all about 'the chase' and 'thrill of the hunt'.....and HE (JON) maybe realized that too or will. Let Jeffrey's quest of Edmund continue....and lead him far FAR away from Springfield.

I wasn't going to watch, but just had to see Fletcher/Alex and Ed/Holly. Alex's reaction to seeing Fletcher was great. And having Danny/Michelle come home was nice too....even though I'm not a big fan of theirs.

I'm probably gonna (have to) watch tomorrow too, for Rick/Mindy and Frank/Blake and any other surprises they throw in.

You know, I think they've been 'leaking' previous spoilers intentionally to jerk our chains.

Having GL come to an end without some kind of Josh/Reva reunion, would just about ruin everything else. But I kind of hope they don't go onto another show. Let this be THE END.
Edited by DarknessReigns, Sep 17 2009, 05:13 PM.

brendajoyceyy
[ *  * ]
i'm soooo happy for joshua and reva i can taste it. and i'm also happy for dinah and mallet. after all the riff-raff ew put us through, she actually has a heart.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I copy - pasted this from another forum...

Frank and Blake are surprised and pleased to discover they were talking to each other through the dating
website. Natalia wants to make sure that Frank knows how important he is in their baby's life. Olivia and Natalia inform Frank that they want to name the baby Francesca after him. Daisy announces that she's going to Berkeley. James admits to Daisy that he'll miss her. Doris gets Ashley into a writing school near Daisy. Later on, Ashlee and Daisy leave for California. Maureen sets Matt up with her teacher. Doris marries Remy and Christina again. After the wedding, Remy and Christina announce that they are having a baby.

Billy gives Jonathan a job at Company. Lizzie thinks it's a bad idea for Alex to leave the country with Fletcher but Alex is excited about the next chapter in her life. Mindy surprises Bill by announcing that she's moving home. Marina thanks Mallet for sending a wedding present to Buzz. Later, Marina gets Shayne a job as assistant coach for the high school. Shayne finally feels like his life is coming together.

Josh reveals to Reva that he's moving but admits that he will always love her. Reva says she loves him but isn't ready to be involved with him. Josh gives her a proposition. In a year from this day, Josh will come back to Springfield. If Reva is ready to start over with Josh, he will be at the lighthouse waiting for her.

ONE YEAR LATER

The town gathers to cheer on Shayne's baseball game. Billy wants Jonathan to be foreman on the elementary school project. Lizzie and Bill prepare for their new baby. Christina arrives at the game with her baby Clayton. Rafe returns home from the Army. Natalia introduces Rafe to his little sister. The group toasts to Rick and Mindy on their wedding day. James visits Ashlee and Daisy in California. Mallet and Dinah stand in a church together in Europe. Reva decides that she has found herself and makes her way to the lighthouse. Josh is at the lighthouse waiting for her. Josh takes Reva and Colin away to start their new adventures together.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jeannie748
[ * ]
Southsidegirl THANK YOU so much for not only the great news about the ending of GL but for all your time and all the information you have always provided. I feel so sad everybody :cry:

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 17 2009, 01:00 PM
Friday Sept 18

Frank and Blake are surprised and pleased to discover they were talking to each other through the dating website. Natalia wants to make sure that Frank knows how important he is in their baby's life. Olivia and Natalia inform Frank that they want to name the baby Francesca after him. Daisy announces that she's going to Berkeley. James admits to Daisy that he'll miss her. Doris gets Ashley into a writing school near Daisy. Later on, Ashlee and Daisy leave for California. Maureen sets Matt up with her teacher. Doris marries Remy and Christina again. After the wedding, Remy and Christina announce that their having a baby.

ONE YEAR LATER

:wow: :woot: I'm so happy I can't stand it.

Josh and Reva
Dinah and Mallet

If this is what really happens, it will end as it should, although with this sort of rearrangement, why should the show ever end??????

Seriously, makes up for not seeing JON in a wood chipper, full throttle on.

ForeverG5
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
That would be amazing. BUT what happens to Jeffrey? Until we have the answer to that question, I'm not going to trust that Josh and Reva will get together. Didn't they say in a magazine that Jeva won't be together at the end?

Dan
[ * ]
Quote:

You know, I think they've been 'leaking' previous spoilers intentionally to jerk our chains.

Honestly, I've thought that over the past several weeks that people were unnecessarily getting upset over "spoilers" in the magazines and that they might have been keeping things from the fans. Especially with Robert Newman's noncomittal reply to TV Guide. Oh yeah, they aren't getting back together, but...the fans might think differently.. Oh yeah right.

Deleted User
Deleted User

RN could just have said that to throw people off...I hope so.....
Quote Post Goto Top

mariar94
[ * ]
These final episodes have really exceeded my expectations (given the last few years, I really had NO expectations). There are many things I could complain about that should have happened, many characters who could have come back, etc... but a few things that IMO really SHOULD have:

Would it been that difficult for Wheeler and Co to bring Quint and Trish back for Billy and Vanessa's wedding?

Alan's dying... why was there at least not mention of Amanda and Alan Michael? If it had been up to me, on Thursday's show, I would have eliminated the JON/Edmund/James Bond stuff and given that time to see a scene with the Bauer's all together. Michelle and Danny (and Robby and little Hope) announce they are moving back to Rick and Leah, when Ed and Holly (and maybe Blake?) appear and announce their plans to travel the world. Then Hope Bauer Spaulding and Alan-Michael show up at the house before attending Alan's funeral... it could have been a quick reunion scene where just about all the Bauer's left could have been together one last time and in one last scene.

At the Spaulding mansion, Amanda and India are reunited with the rest of the Spaulding’s. Later, we show all the Spaulding's (including Amanda, India, Hope, Alan-Michael) spreading Alan's ashes.

I don't think that would have been asking for too much. But I will take the little we got... like I said it still exceeded my expectations...

Snapper
[ *  * ]
For those who get the early GL feed, were the spoilers right about today's show?? Any early reactions??

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Jeannie748
Sep 17 2009, 07:54 PM
Southsidegirl THANK YOU so much for not only the great news about the ending of GL but for all your time and all the information you have always provided. I feel so sad everybody :cry:
You are so welcome, I have enjoyed my time on this board and am really going to miss everyone. :weeping:

Snapper, I don't get the show intil 2:00 but from what I've read on the early recap, it went just like the spoilers from yesterday said.
Edited by southsidegirl, Sep 18 2009, 12:52 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I just finished the show...i taped it at 10 am and the spoilers were right. I'm glad that Reva and Josh ended up together but I'm not happy that they didn't say what happened with Jeffery and Edmund. Is Jeffery still out there looking for Edmund...did he decide Reva should be with Josh...is Edmond dead or coming back to get the kids? Stupid for them to leave it hanging like that...
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: