Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GL Spoilers and Discussion~; Week of September 14/ Finale week
Topic Started: Sep 9 2009, 05:41 AM (2,936 Views)
GLightly
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

"Lights Out" ... by TV Guide's Michael Logan ... with photos (and spoilers) from finale week.

http://www.twitpic.com/h16kw

http://www.twitpic.com/h16wb
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks GLightly. :)

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Wheeler wouldn't reunite Josh and Reva for the finale! I expected as much. :rant: :rant:

MissHolt
[ * ]
:kidding: Not that it's really surprising but I will never understand why Josh and Reva couldn't have been reunited at the end. A couple with so much history on the show. I guess EW wanted to prop Jeffrey till the bitter end.

Thanks GLightly.
Edited by MissHolt, Sep 9 2009, 10:46 AM.

Win
[ * ]
Thanks so much for posting this!

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
What is kind of odd is in the background of one of the photos it looks like MOL is flashing the finger.

I was amazed they quoted Justin Deas!

Not surprised about Josh/Reva. Commiserations.

Snapper
[ *  * ]
Why couldn't Wheeler and Co. let Josh and Reva be reunited? How disappointing, but what else is new?

Scorpioww
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone else seen these "Before the light fades, see how it all ends" promos?!?! They are making me tear up every time I see them!!!! Its heartwrenching!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
Quote Post Goto Top

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
msduras
Sep 9 2009, 06:06 PM
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.

RoseVioletDaisy
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
It just figures that the clueless wench wouldn't reunite Josh & Reva, Dinah & Mallet, Cyrus & Marina, Dylan & Bridget, or any of the other couples who should be together. Instead we get serial rapist worship, two characters half-assedly settling for each other like Shayne & Marina, worthless and pointless slapped-together-at-the-last-minute pairings like Shayne & Marina, Cyrus & Mel, and Blake & Frank, and the only honest to goodness reunion of a an actual popular couple is Billy & Vanessa, two characters who have barely been featured a dozen times this year. And are Phillip & Beth gonna get anything more than a 10 second knowing look? Congrats, Wheelie, you murdered GL. I hope you're very proud of your handiwork.
Edited by RoseVioletDaisy, Sep 9 2009, 08:44 PM.

GLightly
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

SOAPTOWN USA previews for the week of September 14:

http://www.soaptownusa.com/glspoil.html

~ Billy and Vanessa head down the aisle.

~ Phillip is astonished by what he sees.

BEYOND THAT ...

Final week previews were kept under wraps.

brendajoyceyy
[ *  * ]
i'm not surprised about jeva reuniting either? well as long as they are (together) in the end. :yes: which is good enough for me.
Edited by brendajoyceyy, Sep 10 2009, 05:29 PM.

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

Monday, September 14th #15758

Frank invites Blake to the wedding through the online dating site but still is unaware who she really is. Blake replies that she is busy and Frank takes this as a rejection. Doris introduces her girlfriend to Ashlee.

Bridge and Nola arrive at the wedding. Buzz proposes to Lillian. Meanwhile Vanessa and Billy get ready for their wedding. When Billy and Vanessa learn of Buzz's proposal Billy insists they join weddings with them and get married today. Once word spreads of the double wedding everyone rushes to get there. They say their vows and everyone cheers as the couple's kiss.

Ed informs Alan that he can go home. Phillip asks Beth to be his date at the wedding. Jonathan explains to Alan that he still doesn't trust him. Alan assures him that he's a changed man.

Dan
[ * ]
Damn, Monday's episode looks wonderful...

:Runs out to buy blank videotapes::

GLightly
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Dan
Sep 11 2009, 06:45 PM
Damn, Monday's episode looks wonderful...

IF the show isn't pre-empted for U.S. Open Tennis!!!

GRRRRRR .....

Manifan
[ *  * ]
If the show is preemped Monday they'd damn well better reschedule it.

GLightly
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
LAST I read ...

They had decided to use ESPN2 for the women's doubles final starting at 1:00 eastern.

The men's final will be on CBS and is listed to start at 4:00 ET but no word yet on when they will start broadcasting.

So ..., stay tuned, I guess.

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Final Daily TV Listings

Monday 9/14
Billy and Vanessa get married, and are surprised when another couple joins them;
Jonathan confronts Alan.

Tuesday 9/15
Josh makes a bold decision;
Phillip can't believe what he sees.

Wednesday 9/16
Springfield residents are in shock when news leaks;
Rafe prepares to leave town.

Thursday 9/17
Josh decides to look for a life elsewhere;
Jeffrey threatens Edmund
Rick and Ed get a surprise.

Friday 9/18
Residents of Springfield say their farewells.

It Has Been A Pleasure

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Josh decides to look for a life elsewhere;

I don't like this at all, and I can't see Josh leaving so soon after finding out that Henry is his grandson!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Jeffrey threatens Edmund

Can I just say that my tolerance for this inane tripe is absolutely nil? Really? They're still wasting time with this shit?

Edited by KMInfinity, Sep 12 2009, 09:35 PM.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paddy
Sep 9 2009, 08:05 PM
msduras
Sep 9 2009, 06:06 PM
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.
I thought I posted a response awhile ago, but I guess I was so pissed off that I didn't actually hit the reply button.

I read the blurb where RN says they don't reunite, but "it's okay". Well, RN, fyi it is most certainly NOT OKAY. I have put up with a lot ::cough:: Jeffery ::cough:: and I thought I would be rewarded with a Jeva reunion. But alas, that does not seem to be the case and I am still pissed about it. I hope whoever helped this travesty come about is quite pleased with herself.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
It also isn't okay with me either, but I fully expected it considering Wheeler's infatuation with Jeffrey and BC. :rant: :rant: And, if that wasn't bad enough, to have Josh think about making a new life elsewhere's, merely to keep Jeffeva happy, is just the final kick in the butt by Wheeler to the Jeva fans. I am assuming Jeffrey makes it back to Springfield. I am sure he will. :puke1: :puke1:
Edited by Paddy, Sep 13 2009, 10:57 AM.

lexilou
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought when Josh didn't make the wish at the party, saying something like it wouldn't happen anyway, he was talking about Jeva. RN makes it sound like Josh thinks of Reva as a sort of sister now. So which is it? Does Josh want her back or not? I'm even more pissed that Jeffery seems to be on his way back to Reva. I hope Edmund kills him in the final episode. Just put a bullet between his eyes and be done with it. Then TIIC can say that the light died with Jeffery and I don't even care anymore. Thanks alot EW for completely destroying a big part of my life.

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
I will never understand EW's reasoning for not reuniting Josh and Reva months ago. Instead, precious time has been wasted on this ridiculous Edmund/Jeffrey storyline, and Reva acting psycho over her mourning of Jeffrey. I honestly can't figure out RN's reasoning in the statement about Jeva having a connection like siblings. I know Josh told Reva not long ago that he was still completely in love with her. But, it seems the writers are making darn sure that there are no roadblocks for Jeffeva. It is completely sickening but sadly, I fear that is how GL will end. :rant: :rant:

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I cannot believe it but these IDIOTS in AZ are prempting tomorrow for fucking Tennis! I just sent them a smoking email. I can't believe it. I have been recording at least the last 2 weeks and want to watch the last ones one of these days, but especially wanted to see the weddings. Make me NUTS!

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Hopefully, your station will reair GL later in the evening or early Tuesday morning.

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 15th #15759

Blake clarifies to Frank that the woman from the online dating website didn't say no and that he should ask her again.

Everyone enjoys the reception as the kissing becomes contagious. Maureen and Matt head to the dance floor. Phillip's happy he got to see another wedding in Springfield. Bill thinks the good things are outnumbering the bad and everyone is finally coming together. James still doesn't understand why Phillip chose Alan over James for the donor. Phillip proposes to Beth and then Beth catches Lillian's bouquet. At the park, Phillip exclaims to Alan that he doesn't want to waste his life and is marrying Beth. When Alan doesn't respond, Phillip realizes Alan is dead.
Josh thinks its time for him to head out for awhile. Josh informs Reva that he's going to Venezula. Reva gives her support. Jonathan explains to Lizzie that he drew up custody papers for them. Lizzie is ecstatic.

Edited by southsidegirl, Sep 14 2009, 02:00 PM.

Dan
[ * ]
And there it is... I must say, I'm glad they went with the whole "Alan sacrifices himself to save Phillip" twist. It at least partially redeems the character from the YEARS of cartoon-ish villainy that has effectively destroyed the character. But I must say I am still surprised they had the guts to do it...

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
southsidegirl
Sep 14 2009, 01:15 PM

Josh thinks its time for him to head out for awhile. Josh informs Reva that he's going to Venezula. Reva gives her support.
It angers me to no end that Josh is the one to leave town and most probably, rapist Jeffrey will return. How typical.

I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:

Teakay
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Paddy
Sep 14 2009, 04:52 PM
I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:
She does seem pretty intent on that, doesn't she. Dumb bitch. :taz:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: