Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Books; and the Summer Reading Archive
Topic Started: Jun 25 2009, 11:48 AM (8,864 Views)
Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are great books. There's another dystopian series that Maria had recommended, can't think of the name right now. That's on my list next!

While I usually enjoy a diversity of books, I'll be honest, historical romance/ love story have always been my favorites. Lately I find myself wanting to read anything but that though, lol. So I am going to start this thread from the beginning looking at all of the books that I haven't read yet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Divergent series is great, I can't say enough about it. The other series that I haven't read yet, the first book is called Legend by Marie Lu. Prodigy is the 2nd book in that series.

Gate I was laughing at myself about that. Those have always been my favorite genre of books but I will tell you when my kids aren't around I have been playing the regular version of "Payphone" over and over: "All those fairy tales are full of shit
One more fucking love song, I’ll be sick" if they're around I'll just play the clean version, lol.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I just found a website on Pintrest (I've really become addicted since I gave up facebook, lol.) where you type in the name of a book that you like and it will populate a list of similar books. I'm excited to try it!

http://www.whatshouldireadnext.com/

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They released the title for the 3rd book, "Allegiant", also it's eligible for preorder, coming out 10-22-13.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
For readers of the Divergent series, the final book Allegiant comes out in a month! So excited!

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm about 80% through Allegiant. So far it's good! It had some initial bad reviews on Amazon.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was totally different. I don't like how it ended but I couldn't make up my mind if I liked it or not. Still not sure.

Jenni
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone read If I Stay?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Movies & Books · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: